Fake Love, Real Pain

Your Bias is my Husband!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I haven't talked to him yet... I know. He's here. I'll talk you later." I ended the call with jennie when I heard the main door closing.

I calmed myself as I sat down on one side of our bed facing the door and waiting for my husband to come in. He came in looking guilty and I clutched my phone tighter. He made a move to kiss my lips but I looked to the side, refusing his kiss. He knelt down and hugged my knees. His left cheek rests on my lap.

It was silent. The silence was killing me but I made no move to pat his head even if I have the urge to do it.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I thought I could be matured and stay calm and collected but my voice cracked as I broke the silence. He sighed and looked at me, his eyes shows remorse. He made a move to caress my face but I turned to the other way refusing contact. His hands dropped to the bed and I saw it clench the blanket.

"I was going to..." he silently answered but I was not satisfied. I could see him struggle to find the right words to say.

"When?! When I can see photos of you kissing her in public?!" I couldn't help it. I stood up, getting away from his touch. I was angry. So angry that my eyes stung.

"It was all of a sudden. I didn't know what they were planning to do." He was still kneeling down, looking at me.

"Bull! All of a sudden?! What? You took those pictures just today? In different places at the same time?!" I yelled. He stood up and tried to touch me but I rejected his advances.

"Wifey just please." I could hear anguish in his voice but I'm hearing non of it.

"No! You should've told me! I'm the one whose life's getting stolen! And I'm not just your girlfriend! I'm your wife!" He kept going near me and I kept taking a step back. And every step hurts.

"I didn't tell you cause I tried to come up with a different way but it just wasn't enough." My mind was muddled, I couldn't hear his reasons.

"Still! You should've warned me! Did you know how I learned about your dating scandal? From your girlfriend herself! I looked stupid being frozen as they talked about your so-called relationship! Without them knowing that me, not JUST a girlfriend BUT the WIFE was there!" Tears flowed as I breathed heavily.

"You should've at least keep me updated about their plans cause it's not just about you being an idol. It's also about you being my husband. I have every right to know." I sobbed and he hugged me. I cried harder as I punched his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He hugged me tighter as I cried and cried.

"I can't be with you right now." I freed myself from his grasp and grabbed my jacket.

"No no no. Please stay." His voice cracked.

"Let me. I don't want to say things I might regret. Please." With a tear in his eyes, he let go.

I hear his frustrated screams as I exit our bedroom. I quietly sobbed as I went out. I put my hoodie and sunglasses on. I might look like a criminal trying to get out of the building.

 

》》》

 

I have no tears left to cry as I rang jennie's doorbell. I contemplated if I went to the right place. She might be asleep now or tucking in the kids. I was about to turn back when I hear her calling me as she ran to the gate. And as I looked at

Please log in to read the full chapter