One

Idol?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One peaceful Monday morning, a girl wake up earlier than she could because today is her first day of senior year in high school. She then get off of her bed, dancing towards the bathroom, take a bath while singing, and wears the school uniform gracefully. I could say that she is very excited.

Met, Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo. The first princess in Jeon household. Major in Performing Arts in Korean Arts High School. But, she never take any interest in the entertainment industry, weird right? but that’s her. She just listen to it when the teacher asked to but she never knew who it was and shockingly, she always passed with all flying colors every semester.

Okay, back to the story, after the last touch up, she went downstairs to help her mom with the breakfast.

"Oh, you already done? Good. Please help me set up the table," ordered Mrs. Jeon, or may I said, Jeon Jeonghan? Yeahhhhh. The prettiest woman alive in the neighborhood and if you doubted that, please live in another country.

"Ai ai! Captain!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kids, let's go~ I'm already done," said Seungcheol or as known as Mr. Jeon, the director of Korean Arts High School.

"Wait, appa! I didn't finish my last piece of sandwich," replied Jungkook, the second youngest.

"What the, you better be quick, you sloth, I have a lot of story to talk with Ryujin about Titan," said Somi, the youngest and Jungkook's twin.

"You two, yes both of you, appa said that if you guys didn't come out in 3, you guys better take the bus," ordered Wonwoo.

"Oh no! Not on my first day! Yak Jungkook, palli!"

"Kids, don't forget your lunch boxes and honey, I'll come to your office this lunch hour. Okay, drive carefully and study well,"

"Bye,eomma!"

That's the morning routine for the Jeon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you gonna stare at your phone until you die? Because you are too focused" asked Wonwoo.

"I'm just checking out my Mingyu oppa. They rest of Titan went to vacation because they have no schedule. But the last time they have comeback was 9 months ago. Don't you think it was too long for a group to rest? Omg, are my Titan gonna disband? They are not, right?" replied Somi.

"Tsk. Not like they knew you were existed in this world. They don't even care about you failing or scoring in your school. They just think of their popularity. You will regret for liking them,"

"Omg, appa! Eonnie at it again! Aish!”

Seungcheol just shaking his head, smiling at his princesses' behavior.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, for this semester evaluation, you can stick with your old group from last semester and discussed for the song. The evaluation will be in next month. Class dismissed,"

The teacher walked out from the classroom.

"Sometimes I felt like we are trained as idol, not as student," said Seungkwan as she placed her head on the table.

"Heol, have you been trained like that before?" asked Wonwoo to her bestfriend.

Seungkwan gulped her saliva, not knowing what to answer. Even, Minghao and Jisoo have no idea.

"I'm just saying. Yeah you know, there's a lot of survival show out there showing how they been trained, right? Why are you hate the idols so much?” replied Seungkwan.

"I'm not hating on them, Boo Seungkwan. I'm just not interested. Okay? If you asked me to watch dramas until I die, then I could do that one rather than watching your oppas. You guys just same like Somi. Non-stop,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo and her best friends were chatting while walking out from the classroom until Seungkwan felt something vibrated in her pocket.

📩 Manager-oppa
Kwan-ah. Please come to the company. Sajang-nim wants to meet you guys. Don’t be late. Urgent.

“Oh guys! Want to study at mine? My aunt just came back from Japan so she gave me a lot of snacks. We can eat them while studying. Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter