Two

Idol?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please put me down! I’m not going there!”, pleaded Wonwoo.

“But we have to. We can’t disobey our boss,” said one of the man.

Somi, who just came back from her hang out session with her friends, waved excitedly at her friends until she saw her sister being dragged by two men.

“Yak! What are you doing with my sister?!” shouted Somi.

The two men released Wonwoo abruptly resulting Wonwoo to fall on her . She sure gonna kill these two men with her own hand.

“Hey, I am a human, not a box, you jerks!” shouted Wonwoo.

Somi fished her phone out of her pocket to dial her parents and Jungkook but her parents already arrived.

“Serve you right,” Somi smirked while picked up her sister.

“Who are you two? Are you Seungcheol’s friend? Omg, come in come in,” asked Jeonghan while gesture her hand to welcome the men into the house.

“I didn’t know any of them, honey”, replied Seungcheol.

“W-we can explain why we are here,”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What?! Titan?! Are you serious?!”

Somi can’t believed what the two men were talking about. Are they joking with her? Her sister, the one and only sister, who don’t even have any interest in this kind of thing, will be an idol in her favorite group, Titan. Titan is a South Korean co-ed group formed by SVT Inc. Their lineup consists of Mingyu, Seokmin, Hansol and Seungkwan. They made their official debut last 9 months ago. And, her sister will be the 5th member. They are joking right?

“Close your mouth, Jeon Somi,” said Jungkook.

“Unnie. Are you gonna accept the offer?”, asked Somi, ignore Jungkook who was beside her.

“Of course not. Why would I? How about you, eomma?”

Jeonghan, who was still amazed by the news, excitedly agreed with the two men.

“I have wait for this to happen! I really want her to become an idol. You can take my daughter. Don’t you think it’s a great idea, Cheol?”

Seungcheol just nodded, earned a questionable look on Wonwoo’s face.

“You’re talented and beautiful, Won. It’s a full package of an idol and now, you have the chance to grab that. What’s the point of learning and passed all of those but you hate the entertainment industry? What do you want to do after you graduated from high school? Of course , you will entering college but after that? At least you can do is being an idol, dear.” asked Seungcheol.

“Okay, I’ll be honest. I want to be a songwriter and producer. I don’t want to sing nor rap.” replied Wonwoo.

“You can be singer-songwriter, noona! You can make a lot of money from that. Trust me!” said Jungkook.

“Just go, please?” pleaded Somi.

Wonwoo looked at her family’s face and frowned. She really don’t want to accept the offer but her family are supporting her to be in the group make her felt wronged to turn down the offer.

“Okay. I’ll go,”

“YEAHHHHHHH!!!” 

All of them hugged each other include the two men, but exclude Wonwoo, who was shaking her head.

“Then, when are you going?”, asked Jeonghan.

“Omg, are you just trying to send me out right now, eomma?”

Jeonghan just laughed at her daughter statement.

“Of course not, dear. I’m just too excited that you’re gonna be an idol soon,”

“You have to pack your clothes now because you’re staying in a dorm starting from today. Not really a dorm because it is a condominium and you’re staying with the members,” explained the man.

“Whoa, you’re living under the same roof with Titan. You must be Seungk-“, 

Jungkook hurriedly covers Somi’s mouth before she spoiled everything. 

“Wait. Are not Titan is a co-ed group? Does it mean Wonwoo gonna stay with 3 boys?” asked Seungcheol.

“And one girl,” the two men said while nodding.

“At least there is Seungk-“

Now, it’s Seungcheol time to cover his wife’s mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo hugged her family sadly. She don’t want to live with anyone besides her family. 

“Take care, there. Don’t be lazy. Help them if they need help. Call us anytime when you need someone to talk. We always there for you”

“Yes, eomma” answered Wonwoo, trying not to cry. She is eomma and appa’s big baby. Thats why.

“You acted like we can’t meet at school. You still have school, right? You can come back home every weekend so, don’t be sad”, said Seungcheol.

“Unnie, I know you can do it there. You are the most talented girl in our school so don’t be stress.” 

“Maybe you can find your soulmate there, noona” said Jungkook jokingly, earned a smack on his shoulder from Somi.

“Give her support, you ”

Wonwoo just laughed at her siblings’ behavior. She pulled her luggage into the van while looking at her family. She waved sadly at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter