Chapter 4

The Beginning

"I'm not to sure about that, seungri says, I'll go ask them"

"Sure!" They all said. I can't believe them and to think that he is from the bad group all though on our first meeting he was friendly I have no clue how his other friends are.

Seungri P.O.V

"Hey guys guess what?!!" I say excitedly loud.

"What is it again huh panda?!" Jiyong hyung says irritatingly.

"Wasn't talking to you" I say in a sassy way that only made his eyes darker. Man I hate how hyung acts towards me.

"Anyways, remember the angel I told you guys about"

"Yeah! Jieun" daesung says in excitement

"I just went to talk to her and her friends asked if we wanted to come over and eat at their table!!"

Jiyong P.O.V

Great thanks to the panda now the angel or in particular the girl that seungri brags about her friends wants to invite us. 

"Really!!" I hear taeyang my best friend squeal for the first time. Like is she really a great person. I don't know and would like to keep it like that. I have to many ex's and I don't want another again. Not that I want to go with her. I just don't want to be heartbroken like how my ex's did to me.

Everything about me is not real. Many think I'm cold because of my image and the way I talk. Everything about me is cold. I've been into many relationships all ruined because of me. Many women say they love me but I don't believe them. Life is nothing and love isn't real either. If love was real, where were my parents when I needed them. Yes I'm living with my aunt and grandma. My parents divorced when I was 8 and since then I been living with my aunt and grandma.

"Really?!" I hear chaerin say. Wah! Everyone wants to go. I really am not in the mood for this. It's a table full of girls there and I'm not really good around them. I really sickens me seeing seungri acting cute and all around them. But to be honest, I'm a little jealous too. I mean he is the most cheerful happy person in the group. To me he is a panda because of the dark circles around his eyes. 

Back to Seungri

"So do you guys wanna come?!!" I asked everyone

"Yassss!" Chaerin unnie yelled.

"Sure" everyone agreed. But jiyong hyung just looks at me expressionless as if he doesn't care. 

"So everyone's going, let's go!!" We all went to the table.

"Hey jieun, here is my crew." I say

"Oh! Hi, I'm jieun" 

"This is my bros jiyong, taeyang, daesung and choi seuhyung"

"and here is our friends dara, chaerin, bom, and minzy" I say.

"Nice to meet you all, this is yoo inna, goo hara, and jinri" she says.

"Hi nice to meet you, seungri here has TOLD us a lot about you." Daesung says exaggerating 'told' as if I was being over dramatic about how she is the angel in school which is actually true.

"Here you guys can sit here." Jieun says politely. She is definitely pretty and also cute. Everyone sat and I sat near jieun since she is my friend. I see that jiyong hyung was very silent and was staring to where? I traced his eyes and noticed they were on jieun. I tried talking to jieun to see his reaction.

"Jieunah!" I say cutely

"Oh! Hi seungri" she says suprised.

"Thank you for inviting us"

"Sure, my friends wanted to see your friends it's no big deal" she says. As I talked to her I sneaked glances to see how jiyong reaction. His sneered at me like hawkeyes and the orbs of his eyes were dark. I felt that he was acting weird. But when I stopped talking to her his eyes had a little spark and the person he was staring was jieun. In just a split second his eyes changed from dark to light just by looking at jieun. I was thinking of telling him to stop staring but instead I let it slide and might just beat around the bush you know and be playful.