Chapter 3

The Beginning

IU P.O.V

Here I am at the lunch table. My friends were all talking while I stared off  to the side and met the eyes of Mark. He was with Taeyeon but his erty eyes were on me. He kept staring at me during lunch as if he was stalking me. Every move I make his eyes are there and it continued to be like that. 

"Guys guess what?" Yoo in na unnie says.

"What?!!" We all say insynced.

"I am currently dating the most handsomest man in school and guess who it is?" She sure loves to play the guessing game and sometimes I hate having to guess anything.

After a long silence of everyone thinking I squealed"Just tell us already!!"

"Ok geez don't need to rush me, she says his name is Lee dong wook" I never heard of him but I think I saw him once.

"Nugu?"

"Lee dong wook is very handsome and he wants to become a actor"

"Oh he must be tell because some actors are tall"

Later on, the conversation carried on to something weird and I started to zone out again. As I started to zone out I hear someone scream my name. Then in a flash seungri appeared right in front of me.

"Hi!! Remember me"

"Yes I do. Everyone this is seungri and seungri this is yoo in na, goo hara, and jinri."

"Nice to meet you all!"

"Nugu ah" they all asked him

"I am the new friend of jieun"

"Oh! She didn't tell us that" I didn't want to because they would be surprised at what group he hangs out with.

"Do you want to sit with us? After all your a new friend of jieun"

"I don't know. I'm in a group and I'm not sure if they'll let me." Please say oh too bad we can meet next time but no they all said...

"Sure you can bring them too."