Chapter 2

The Beginning

As I left suddenly someone came up to me. I turned to see it was one of the bad boys lee seungri. 

"Hi my name is seungri, what was all that commotion!" He said cheerfully which made me surprised because i thought that he wasn't an approachable person or a friendly person. I mean I know the phrase never judge a book by its cover is what I just did but either way i was taken back a bit.

"Nothing really" I say as if it didn't happen because I want to forget about him.

"Can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Can we be friends?"

"Well sure we can be friends."

"Really!"

"Yeah" when I said yes he started to scream and I just laughed as I see him scream.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome chingu" I say

"Annyeong!!Chingu"

"Annyeong!"

Seungri P.O.V

Yes I'm friends with the beautiful girl in school. She is sweet and the most purest person I met. In school she is called the most loved one. She is loved by almost everyone and was known to have dated Mark who was always beside her but now he was not and there are rumours about him and Taeyeon being together. I'm guessing that's what happened between jieun and him. He probably wanted her back. I mean I would too and I would regret it if I left her for someone else and then see her dating someone.

As I went back to the group everyone stared at me. Their eyes stung like a bee. They know I'm the type to be friendly with everyone and they didn't like that. 

"What happened?" Asked taeyang 

"Nothing" I say

"Really? Then why are you blushing?" Teased taeyang.

"I'm not blushing"

"Yea you are! Your face is turning red" said daesung. My hyungs surely know me so well. I can't hide anything from them because I would always get caught.

"Fine fine. Guess what??" I say with excitement and joy.

"I am friends with the most beautiful girl in school....try and guess who?" I say trying to see what expression they would give me.

"Who?" They all said.

"You guys don't know her. She was just here." Chaerin noona says. I didn't know she knew jieun.

"What do you mean she was here?" Asked Choi seunghyun also known as top.

"Yea chaerin is right she was just fighting with her ex in the back of us." Dara says

"You guys know her." I asked them.

"Ya she is Lee Jieun." Bom noona says.

"Now I know who you are talking about" taeyang says. "She is very beautiful and sweet but I wonder whats going on between her and mark didn't he leave her for Taeyeon. "

Everyone was in the conversation except for jiyong. Jiyong hyung always gives me a look as in telling me to shut up or get away. But this look was different it looked like he was interested in what I was saying but he just didn't know what to say.

"Jiyong hyung do you know her?" I finally asked. It felt uncomfortable having him stare into the distant than talking.

"Ani, I only know that she goes to this school." He said. "How did you even become friends with her? I mean why would she want to be friends with someone like you."

"Look here hyung. I'm a friendly person and I am an open person. Compared to hyung, you have this cold look and feel. You don't open up much either". I clearly explain myself. Usually he be giving me an I'm gonna kill you look but this time he just nodded his head.