--8 [Kang Daniel]

When the day comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

What Happened to Daniel

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The thing about sixth sense is very interesting. You can’t touch the subject without ‘unexplainable’ feeling. Since vampires have more heightened sense than human, Seongwu is feeling extremely uneasy about the sense he woke up with.

He doesn’t know what is going to happen but he knew, he knew something is going to.

 

Seongwu took a different route to the university. The route where he couldn’t be seen by people easily. Because he need to go by foot. He needs to clear his mind and he needs more clarification.

He ran.

He ran till he reached the spot he unconsciously almost kill a person. Amber is ambiguous about him but according to her, he’s now a vampire. Is it because of that person? Seongwu is not sure. He only knows he gets bad feeling about this place and he just want to come find something. Just anything.

The environment is not familiar. Seongwu looked around as he looked for the traces of himself. But he can’t remember anything.

 

Seongwu spent half an hour searching for something he does not even know. He gives up when the sun is really up and brightens. He can’t believe he still can’t shake this uneasy feeling. But there’s nothing he can do.

He thought of Minhyun when he gets nearer to the university. He knows he is shaking Minhyun’s feelings. And Jinyoung’s words aren’t getting out of his mind since that day. It’s strange. As soon as he thought of Minhyun, everything seemed fine. So normal. For him, normal is strange since his own existence is abnormal.

Just when Seongwu is deep in thoughts, someone just bump passed by Seongwu.

“Thank you.”

 

Seongwu froze. He turned his head to look at the person immediately. It’s unfamiliar.

“Are you talking to me?” It was an unnecessary question because that person is looking at Seongwu.

“I haven’t thanked you yet. Excuse my manners.”

 

“Who are you?” He’s dangerous. Seongwu’s senses are alerting him, it’s hard to ignore. In appearance, he looked like a normal highschool guy but his senses beg to differ.

“It’s sad. How could you forget about me already?”

Seongwu stared at the stranger, unable to remember.

 

“But I remember you. You turned me.” That triggered Seongwu.

“Where is Doc Liu? Does she know you’re here?”

“Who’s that? Ah… you must mean that pretty doctor that I almost kill.”

“You did what?” Seongwu’s stance immediately changes. His stare, his eyes changed into something he has been hiding these days.

 

“No. There’s no need for that. She’s fine if that’s why you’re suddenly like this.”

 

“Now, let’s start with step 1. We should introduce each other right? My name is Daniel.” Seongwu doesn’t look down at the hand that is offering towards him. Seongwu is still glaring at Daniel who found him very amusing.

“Come on, what’s your name?”

 

Seongwu can’t believe he made a mess to Doc Liu and himself. And to think that he never really took responsibility for what he did makes him angry at himself and the person that is in front of him.

“I don’t have time for this.” Seongwu decided to deal with him later as he noticed there are people coming in for school.

 

“Oh, you go to that school? That’s easy. I will come find you later.”

Seongwu is already on edge even without Daniel’s provocation. He forgot about his environment as he went in for Daniel’s shirt, grabbing it.

“Do not appear in front of me, if you don’t want to die.” Seongwu’s voice is dangerously low. His fangs are itching to come out but Seongwu is trying so hard to stay in control.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter