--1

When the day comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Not Easy

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

NOW

The flashbacks of beginning ran through Seongwu’s mind. He truly believed that he’s above all human. He’s above these stupid sensational things. He was someone who never felt anything like this before.

 

This soft and tender feeling.

 

Love.

 

Even spelling out like that make his heart warmed and his eyes dreamy. He looked at Minhyun. His side profile made him even more beautiful. How couldn’t he see this at the start? He can’t believe he was that stupid. He couldn’t believe that he, a vampire prince, would be described with an adjective, stupid.

 

Well, now, he really felt like a stupid.

 

~

THEN

A terrified underling is at the mercy of the young Prince. Cold blood ran through them. They are vampires. They are creatures of death. But they are the creatures that like to have fun than those who called themselves alive.

“Prince, would you like to hold the Blood Run Festival?”

“Blood Run? You mean the whole mess of stupid human running with bloods running out of their system? Why do you think I would like that kind of mess?”

 

The slave cursed himself at his stupidity. But if he had to blame someone, it would be Prince Ong Seongwu. Blood Run Festival is the most famous event in their vampire community. Everyone likes to hunt and everyone wants easy way. They got the girls from god-knows-where and they use the sharp blades to cut the veins around the neck and shoulder to let them run while they hunt.

At start, the festival would be only twice a year. But it got really famous and a lot of nasty vampires enjoyed it so, if they can provide enough fund and a big enough place, the festival is held.

 

“I am only lowly slave, I have no way to have the same taste as royal. Please forgive me, my Prince.”

“Forgiven.” With a wave of hand, Prince Seongwu replied.

“Would you also like to…”

“Stop. I am thinking. Don’t make a sound.”

 

It is a direct command. The disobedience of direct command would be being pulled his heart out by a commissioner. Even at the thought, he trembled down to his bones. He is already dead so not breathing won’t make him dead but his lungs screamed at the abuse.

 

“I want to visit the human world for a while.”

“My Prince?” He finally breathed but to stop again.

“I want to attend a university. I saw in a show. University is fun and there are a lot of fun activities to do.”

“My Prince, it is not a good idea.”

“What do you say?” Prince Seongwu’s tone immediately hardened at dissatisfaction.

“I mean, a royal blood like you should not go to a place where all of them are dirty human.”

“It’s only for a while. Besides, my family has been there. My cousin said Human world is a lot fun than here.”

“But my Prince…”

“Not a word. I have decided. I am going right now.”

“Now?”

 

“Behave well. Don’t come to me unless it’s deadly important.”

Again, it was a direct command.

 

~

“Why is he so white for? Isn’t he a vampire?”

 

With the mention of ‘vampire’, Seongwu was immediately interested in the conversation. His hearing is perfect and heightened.

 

“What are you talking? Not vampire, more like an Angel.”

“You had a crush on him?”

“Are you joking? Who doesn’t have a crush on him?”

 

Seongwu was worried if his community was found out. But as he eavesdropped more, he realized they were just joking. He smirked at their stupidity.

 

“But he’s so cold.”

“I know, I wish he would just smile at me.”

“Let us dream on.”

 

Seongwu wondered who is the main character behind their talk. But he stopped. He stopped wondering. He stopped walking. All of his senses stopped working but, his sense of smell.

“What it is?” He whispered himself as his closed his eyes and focus solely on this calming yet intoxicating smell.

His foot carried himself as he traced the smell.

 

“You.”

Seongwu opened his eyes when the sense got so strong that his conscious is about to shut down.

“Who are you? New comer?”

“Why is that?”

 

The class starting bell is ringing.

“What’s your schedule. You need to hurry to class.”

“Why are you ordering me around?”

“What did you say?”

“No one orders me.”

 

“Go before I report you.” With a sharp order, Minhyun left the spot to get to his class.

Minhyun stopped as strong hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him back.

 

“Who are you?”

“Release me.”

 

“Minhyun sunbae.” A voice came from behind. Minhyun was so glad to hear a familiar voice.

“Our classes are next to each other. Let’s go together.”

It was Jinyoung. Minhyun does not have a lot of friends but only a few close ones.

 

“Alright. Let’s go.” Even though it hurts, Minhyun managed to pull his hand out of Seongwu’s grip. The redness of handprint is easily visible as Minhyun’s complexion is too fair.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Bae Jinyoung asked out of concern.

Minhyun tried to relieve pain but he smiled anyway.

“Thank you.”

 

Seongwu just stared at both of them. The scent is gotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter