[end] The Day

When the day comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

The Day

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“How is this possible?” A female student, scrolling through her phone, said in ultimate defeat.

“What do you mean?” Her friend has no idea what she meant.

“You hadn’t seen the photos?” It makes her friend raised an eyebrow.

“Daebak!”

 

“It’s true?”

“Our tutor… Senior Hwang.”

“Ah, you mean the photos.”

“Well, they surely made a couple.”

 

Minhyun couldn’t raise his head. It seemed like everyone is talking about him and Seongwu.

“Minhyun, Minhyun?”

“Don’t talk to me.” Minhyun is doing something more important than listening to gossips around him. He is running from Seongwu. Seongwu is like a plaster to him since yesterday. Seongwu just won’t leave him alone.

 

“Why~~ Minhyun-ah…” Seongwu put his hands around Minhyun’s shoulder which failed because Minhyun ducked and ran.

Seongwu laughed at how shy Minhyun is right now. He can’t believe he is the one being annoying to Minhyun. He couldn’t get his tutoring session last night. Just like now, as soon as they pulled away and Minhyun realized what he had done in public, he quickly pushed Seongwu away and ran. Seongwu just adore this side of Minhyun so much.

He used to see Minhyun when he is tutoring or when he is with his classmates. Minhyun is so uptight. He is everybody’s role model and he felt like an actual living ice-cube who fit to the format and cold.

 

Seongwu is about to follow Minhyun with his happy mood and happy face. It is unbelievable that everything is ruined in a matter of second. Seongwu just noticed the feel of one pair of eyes staring at his back. He immediately let his vampire senses take over.

There’s definitely another watching them.

“Minhyun-ah, I will follow you.” Seongwu said as he didn’t wait for Minhyun’s reply.

 

He rushed to the owner of the eyes that were monitoring him. But to find nothing. But he can sense there was definitely someone. He looked the place nearby, his senses telling him it’s not. The stranger has already left. There is this unsettling feeling that rose in him. He rushed back to Minhyun.

His heart filled with rage when he saw who Minhyun is talking to.

Minhyun has his back on Seongwu so, Seongwu could clearly see what kind of look Daniel has on his face.

 

That disgusting grin Daniel gave off while eyeing Minhyun make him upset in the stomach. He can’t believe he’s the one that brought this mess to Minhyun, the one he claimed to love. He eye’s sparkles with dangerous golden light as he locked eyes with Daniel, daring him to make a move. But insides, he’s really scared.

Daniel just shrug and mouth, “Maybe later…” and smirked.

“Seongwu-ah”

 

His eyes gotten soft and his attentions are all back to Minhyun. He could feel his blood is still boiling by earlier but it’s starting to calm down as Minhyun approached him.

“Is that your friend? He said hello.”

Seongwu felt his throat is blocked by something he couldn’t say anything. He just nodded.

“Let’s go.”

Seongwu smiled as if nothing is wrong. But he knows it’s opposite from that.

 

When he turned back to look at Daniel, he already disappeared. This time Daniel left without doing anything. He looked at Minhyun. He thought of Jinyoung and there hasn’t been a single day that he didn’t regret. But if his friends can be safe, he can live in regret in misery. He doesn’t matter. He can’t die anyway.

Seongwu stared at Minhyun whom he can’t stay next to without risking their safety.

 

“Minhyun-ah…”

“Hmm?” Minhyun doesn’t realize Seongwu stopped walking alongside him. He had to look back to meet eyes with Seongwu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter