Chapter 2

Like The Wind: Jisol

Seungkwan's POV

"I did not wait for you for two whole months just to have you beat me at MarioKart.", Seungkwan exclaimed.

Hansol laughed victoriously, pumping his fist into the air. "Well, too bad, because I won!", he sing-songed.

Seungkwan collapsed back onto the sofa behind him, admitting defeat, as he watched Hansol parade into the kitchen to announce his victory to the hyungs. God, was he glad that Hansol returned home, more like relieved, actually. Whenever Hansol went on a trip, Seungkwan always found himself afraid of Hansol never coming back. It seemed silly, but sometimes, Hansol would be gone for over half a year. It was during those trips, that his fear seemed to turn to reality. So, because of those long trips, Seungkwan began to despise Hansol's need for adventure. While he acknowledged that it was good to have a boyfriend who loved to explore different places and experience new things, he knew that he would prefer for Hansol to stay within an 100 mile diameter. It was just too damn hard for Seungkwan to maintain this long-distance relationship, if it even was a relationship. Sometimes, Seungkwan felt like Hansol would rather date plane tickets than him.

Just then, Hansol returned to the couch with two cans of coke in his hands. "One for me and one for me.", he joked.

Seungkwan grabbed his coke from Hansol.""Haha... very funny.", Seungkwan glared.

The two of them sat in silence for a while. It had been a long two months. Now, they were finally together again. Maybe this time, he wouldn't leave so soon. Seungkwan tried to reassure himself, thinking of all the times Hansol had promised he would stay with him for at least a month.

'He will stay this time. He will stay.', Seungkwan chanted to himself, hoping that somehow he could will Hansol into listening to his silent plea.

However, it seemed like the universe had other plans.

"I was thinking about traveling to Taiwan, next.", Hansol chattered excitedly. "JunHui, the guy I met while I was in Guangzhou, has a couple friends there who would be willing to provide housing for me. So, that saves me some money. Isn't that great, Boo?"

Seungkwan could feel his heart drop. Usually, he would've smiled and agreed, hiding any disappointment that he felt. But this time, he had just about enough with Hansol's constant absence.

"Yeah, that sounds great.", Seungkwan replied to Hansol, unethusiastically.

However, Hansol didn't notice anything wrong.

He went on, continuing to talk about his trip. "I think that I'll go on a day trip to Ali Mountain, or as they call it, Ali Shan. And as for housing, I found a website sort of like Airbnb, but it's different in the way it's set up. You see, what they do is—"

Seungkwan cut Hansol off by slamming his coke onto the nearby coffee table. Hansol flinched and shut his mouth.

"Can you just shut up about your stupid trip, Hansol?", Seungkwan exclaimed, unable to control his sudden outburst. "You always promise me you'll stay with me after being away on long trips, but then, once you get back, you start searching for your next adventure. It- It's like you can't wait to get away from me." 

Hansol opened his mouth and then closed it, once again, after seeing that Seungkwan wasn't done.

"Do you want to see me crying because of you? Well, here I am, Hansol. Still waiting, like an idiot, for you to say something I want to hear. But you're never going to say what I want you to. And do you know why?"

Hansol stared at Seungkwan, shocked. He shook his head, in reply to Boo's question, while trying to wipe away his tears. Seungkwan pushed Hansol away.

"It's because it's not what you want. You don't want to stay. Your life needs adventure, not me. So, instead of making you choose, I guess...", he sniffled before he continued. "I should just let you go."

"Seungkwan, no, I- that's not what I want. Please don't leave me.", Hansol pleaded, tearing up. "Forget Taiwan, I'll stay. Please, Seungkwan."

Seungkwan smiled sadly at Hansol. "Han, you won't forget about Taiwan. Even if you did, you would just think about another place you would like to go. This isn't what you want."

Hansol gripped Seungkwan's hand, in disbelief. "Yes it is. I want this. I want you, you're all I ever wanted."

Seungkwan pulled his arm away.

"No, Hansol. This isn't what you want— don't argue.", he said, "You're finally free to go wherever you want now."

With that, Seungkwan left Hansol speechless on the couch and headed out the door.

-----------------

A/N: I didn't know where to end this chapter... so it's a bit dramatic haha The title of the story is Aeolus's Bag of Stormy Winds. To give a bit of explanation: Aeolus is the Greek god of the winds. He once gave a bag to the the Greek hero Odysseus; this bag could hold the winds inside, trapping them so they wouldn't be able to escape and do mischievous things. Since Hansol is like the wind, Boo wishes that he could 'capture' him in that bag, so he wouldn't leave him.

Also, Guangzhou is a place in China.