Chapter 1

Like The Wind: Jisol

"We have landed!", the pilot announced over the speakers of the airplane.

Hansol ripped off his headphones and began stuffing all of his belongings into his carry-on. Standing up quickly, he waited impatiently in the aisles for the people around him to get their luggages out of their compartments.

'I'm lucky I chose to pack light,' Hansol thought as he watched the chaos unfold. Having traveled enough to be familiar with the hassle of towing a luggage to all his destinations, he pitied the travelers who hadn't thought to minimize their travel wardrobe.

When the people in the aisle finally started moving, if you could even call it moving - they were going so slow, Hansol's heart skipped a beat. Every step he took brought him closer to the love of his life: Boo Seungkwan. How his heart ached to see him. He could feel his smile widen as he thought about the man. A stewardess winked at him as he was inching past her. 

'Oh... ew,' he thought. 'She probably thinks I'm smiling at her.'

Hansol's happiness was temporarily overpowered by feelings of awkwardness as the stewardess tried to flirt with him. He stepped away from her, hoping she would get the picture. She didn't. Hansol gulped and stood on his tip-toes as he tried to see why the line was moving so slow. He soon discovered that the man at the front of the line was considerably old. So, he was moving pretty slowly, even with the help of a flight attendant.

As soon as he stepped off the plane, Hansol was relieved. No more creepy stewardess lady. He laughed off his awkward feelings as he walked happily to the exit of the terminal.

'Now, who's picking me up again?' Hansol asked himself. 'Oh wait... Boo.'

His face lit up again, as if somebody flipped on a light switch. He scanned the crowd outside the terminal, looking for a round-faced smiling boy. It didn't take him long to spot Seungkwan and the rest of his welcoming party. They were, after all, holding a giant neon sign that said: Welcome home, baby Dicaprio!

Hansol wanted to give himself a facepalm. 'Thanks guys.'

He waved to them and watched as the four members of the Hansol Welcome Committee shrieked, scaring a baby in a stroller beside them. Hansol giggled and ran over to them, immediately engulfed by a bear hug.

"Ah- Hey Seungcheol!" Hansol exclaimed in surprise. "A little warning next time!?" 

The man took it as a cue to squeeze Hansol harder. Soon, the rest of the Committee joined in. Hansol started laughing uncontrollably. He had really missed them. Seungcheol and his bear hugs, Chan's little giggles, Jeonghan and the way he , and just everything about Boo.

When they all finally let go of him, Jeonghan bombarded Hansol with questions.

"Was it fun?"

"Did you drink?"

"Did you meet any friends?"

"How long are you staying here?"

Hansol grinned. "Slow down, Jeongie! And, of course it was fun; it was Greece!"

"Tell us all about it!" Chan said, excited, as he dragged Hansol to Seungcheol's pick-up truck. Ah, it was good to be home.