Chapter 3 : The Unintentional Hug

The Bad Guy : Boyfriend Material

After all the mess that I made earlier in the class, patting Jungkook’s head because his persuasion is just so overreacted. I walk towards the headmaster’s room for the meet up as he calls for me; and that is why Jungkook got sudden shock from me, myself and I. After a 5 minutes brisk walk towards the headmaster’s room, I knocked softly so that it will not be inconvenient for the headmaster.

“Come in.” Mr. Kim said after hearing my knocks. He asked me to sit at the sofa provided as he sat at the very middle so that it will be easier for him to talk about something important related to me. Yeah, meeting the headmaster is nerve-wrecking but how can I avoid it? He’s the leader of the school after all.  A moment of silence for another 30 seconds, before the headmaster actually started talking about the main topic of this meeting thoroughly.

“Hyejin, you as the one who conquered the chart as the 1st in all examinations, deserved to be in a better school than this. I’m honored to have you here as the reputation of this school depends on you, but you need to have a proper environment for you to excel well in the upcoming CSAT as well as your future. So here the documents related to your transferring letter or I mean, this school’s offer you more than we can give you here. You should be here, actually, Hyejin.” He handed over the documents which was in his hand to you. You look thoroughly about the offer to an elite school which you think is almost the same with this school actually.

“Thank you, Mr. Kim, I’ll think about it. If that’s it, I think I’ll be going now.” You bowed him to show your respects onto him. You walked out from his room, and is standing right in front of his door with thoughts full in your head. As you are done with your mind-blown, you walk towards your class back as the last bell rang on the time you’ve reached your class. With a worried face of yours, you headed to your table to take your things as Haeun is already waiting for you outside, with Jungkook. You walk towards them in a lazy steps.

“Hey, Jungkook. I see your gang right in front of there, you should hurry and go to them. I don’t want to be the reason why they scold you after this.”  You said to Jungkook after his gang glances appeared in front of your sights. You don’t want his gang to know that you and Jungkook have somewhat relationship, no I mean is, the friendship going on between the three of you, you somehow like it to be private and anonymous.

“Okay, right then. I’ll catch up with you guys soon. Meet up with you guys at the usual place?” Jungkook said in about 300m gap between you guys and his gang. You stop, and they stops too.

 

“I’m sorry guys. I can’t join you guys to the hideout for some tangsuyuk and jajjangmyeon tonight. I have extra tutor class tonight and am going to stay at the library until late night to study a bit more. CSAT coming right?” You gave them a smile so that they would be sad when you’re not there. Is not that you don’t wanna come and join them, but the thing that had been suffering your mind since the time you receive the offer, is the one whom cutting off your mood.

“Okay then, study hard. Don’t forget to take your meals. I’m going then, see you soon, Haeun and bye Hyejin!” Jungkook walks away from the two of you as you’re reaching the place that his gang hangs out to wait for every single one of them to arrive. You just walk pass them and thankfully their dorkies weren’t there. You and Haeun just walk silently towards the tutor class.

“Hyejin-ah. Why are you so quiet today? After the meeting with the headmaster, your face looks worried. Is there something bothering you? Yaaa~ please tell me frienddd~” Haeun whined at you with her most try-to-be-cute kinda face. You just give her a bitter smile and just walk. You want to tell her but you’re hesitating because you know that she will be encouraging you to accept the offer while she is hurting deep down inside.

“Everything’s fine, Haeun-ah. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you everything later, but for now let me go study as CSAT is calling us for another 4 months.” You said as the two of you finally reach your tutor building after a walk within 10 minutes from the school. You bid goodbye to your friend and walk towards the building for some tutor of Biology.

As the clock strikes 11pm, you are finally done with the topics in your Chemistry book. You close the front page of the book and getting ready to go back to your house as your bed is already calling for you to sleep in. You get out of the library and walks towards the bus station that will take you to the station near your house. After a 15 minutes ride from the library, you arrived at the station. While you were walking towards your house at the alley, you heard footsteps of people running. You walk slowly to the sound of the footsteps. As you tiptoeing, you managed to get to the correct place as the sounds flows in your ear buds.

You are about to walk deeper at the narrow dark alley, you see a boy with black hoodie covering up his head running towards you as if he is being chased by a gangsters and yes, your theories were right. Then, he suddenly pulled you towards him, you can feel his heartbeats thumping faster, his scents which is the latest Giorgio Armani’s perfume and you realized that your face is being dumped on his chest because you know this was to defend both of you from the troop of gangsters. He hugged you tightly that you can’t even breathe, but you managed to look up to see the stranger’s face and it feels familiar.

His hoodie falls down to the back and it reveals the stranger’s face. What shocked you the most is you never expect to bump with this guy on this particular time at this kind of weird place. You’re so shocked and you broke the hug as you feel uncomfortable. Yes, you know the reason why he hugged you was to save you from involving the chase between him and the gangsters but when you finally know the guy behind that black hoodie, your reflex suddenly goes on and you broke the hug. Thankfully, at that time the gangsters just passed away them and they didn’t realize that they were hiding at the back of the abandoned car.

“Wait, what?! What are you freakingly doing here? What the … what even?” You stuttered between your words as you’re so jung-shooked at this situation. You backed up from him and want an explanation but he doesn’t even care. He just walk away from you steadily without regretting everything that he had done.

“Hey, you! Min Yoongi! Comeback here! I want an explanation!”   You shouted at him but he just walks without even turning around to you.

“Okay, Min Yoongi. Tomorrow, I’m going to reveal everything. Serves you right, then!” You monologue as you’re so pissed off by his rude attitude after what had he done just now. You walks towards your house with lots and lots of curses made for him and plans to served him tomorrow. You then take your shower and lie on your bed; falls asleep with a smirk.

 

 

Hey guys! Another chapter involving the two main characters! ^^ I hope you guys like this chapter. This is so last-minute, so I’m sorry if there’s any grammatical errors or typos everywhere. So, I’ll update soon guys! But for now, I’ve exam next week so I’ll update the new chapter , the week after next week. Don’t forget to subscribe, upvote is appreciated and bring along your AFF mutuals to bring the joy and excitements on reading my story. ‘Till then, bye!

 

-hejj.