Chapter 2 : Is that the girl ...?

The Bad Guy : Boyfriend Material

Min Yoongi’s POV

“I feel so nice mom I feel so nice , I played the piano wherever my hands took me ,I didn’t know your significance back then . Back then I was content with just looking at you.” – First Love; Suga

It is such a windy day where I want to just sleep all along the day knowing that I have school today. I can just skip school, it’s not like my parents ever care about my education. Whether I fail or not, I gotta go to nicest universities ever by using my parents’ money nope, my fathers. My life as the heir of this family’s business is not like the life that others envy of. I’m lonely yes, and I rarely talk. If only I never had the boys with me, I might be taking my life by committing  suicide. The negativity vibes got me into a black hole, overwhelmed into the inner body of mine and introduced me to the famous illness, depression. The guys helped me. They help me to overcome my depression little by little until now. I am yet happy to have them right by my side and I hope the bond between us will never be apart.

 As the clock ticked quarter to 7, my phone vibrates on my dressing table. It is so annoying as it is disturbing the dramatically me just now. I pick up the phone and see Jin calling me. I answered the call with my most lazy voice; the morning face as you know how it looks like and Jin sounds like my mom’s nagging.

“Where are you, Yoongi? I’m so excited to see you right now! Please wake up, we are waiting for you like hell 30 minutes already.  We’re so dying and freezing outside. Your security just won’t let us in!” he said feeling frustrated as I was the main point and reason why they’re freezing outside but I know it wasn’t my fault because I’d informed them that I was not going to school today but they insisted so, serves you right!

“I said that I’m not going right, today, Hyung. You guys are so stubborn. Okay, give me 5 minutes to get ready and please just say to that security to just let you guys in with the permission of  mine. I know I’m such a good boy, I won’t just let my hyungs and dongsaengs froze outside. “ I said with a chuckled at the end. I heard they are making noises on the phone with the security. I know the security is too tight here and that’s why I rarely bring them to my house because I don’t want them to see the reality of my family that people envied so much.

“Okay, please be. We’re going inside. Your stupid securities just let us in. We will be waiting for you at the entrance.” He hang up on me and I rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush teeth. I change into my uniform and is ready to meet the crazy boys down there. I grab my phone and bag and go downstairs. I grab the breakfast that had been served for me and run towards the entrance. As I was just about to call for their names, I saw my father was there talking with them. I walk towards them and asked to just go. I didn’t greet my father and just walked away from him. I just hate his appearance.

 

We walked towards the gate and walk to the school which is 10 blocks away from my house. We walk and talk and laugh; our daily activities in the morning. As the time is still early for the 7 of us but kinda late for all those nerd students, we take a stop 10m away from the school and just do stupid things together. As we’re talking non-stop, the clock is ticking away, 15 minutes before the first period bell rang, a girl with black hair with her black jacket as it is -2 at that time, walk pass our troop. I mean, us. As you know the little naughty Taehyung will always crack up anything if this girl pass by. I mean, he would be selling Jimin’s name cause he know that Jimin will always cracked up and finally, hit him up. Yeah, so Hobi also joins the naughty group actually but rarely if he had the mood to do so. Nope, he did it every time and that’s why he is the sunshine of the group who is always smiling and likely to be one who crack up jokes and laugh at his jokes himself. I would just stay quiet and watch everything silently. No laugh, no smile. Blank face and that’s me actually. Strangely, if that girl passes by, our golden maknae will be the one who stops us from disturbing her at the very morning.

“ Stop it guys! Let her go. She will be late soon.” He said when we started to crack up jokes and make fuss with her and I found it fishy. As if they had a secret relay whatsoever. I’m so curious but somehow I  while, and talk, laugh, doing something stupid; knowing that we are late and going to be punish but we just don’t care at all. As the girl walk passes us, the others would likely disturbs her and yeah, that’s our specialities though.  As usual, Jungkook would be the one who saves her from the rest of us. I just found it strange and cute somehow.

The first bell rang after 5 minutes and a half,  we walk towards the school. Getting punishments and detention is just our thing every day. After lots and lots of typical punishments, they teachers let us go to the class. The others are not in the same class with me. So, I’m lonely there.  I’m a boy who doesn’t even like to study and just sleeps all the time in the school. If its break time, then I’ll wake up and meet the boys and go for lunch or even snacks. It is a gloomy day and being in the class is so stuffy as there were 30 of us in a single time. I open a bit of the window beside me to let the cold winter breeze absorbed into my mild body temperature. As the wind blows, both of my eyes feel heavy and I put my arms onto the desk in front of me as my pillow and slowly going into dreamland.

“What do you want?!” this wakes me up. I feel so irritated as my sleep was being disturb by a girl in front of there and surprisingly its Jungkook as the main reason why my sleep is being disturb and she gets mad. I witnessed the whole situation between the two of them where Jungkook is being all  lovey- dovey with her after getting an unintentional scolding. It’s weird to see Jungkook being like that. I knew that he was the youngest in the group whereas he always being so clingy especially around Taehyung and Jimin but seeing him like that is just not like him. I know he’s always like that whenever he is around the two girls. By the way, the girls are the very clever one in the class nope, in the school. Funny fact is that I didn’t even know their existence here in my class before Jungkook introduced them to me.

After Hyejin, I mean the girl who just freaked herself out,  pat Jungkook’s head after a lot of failure persuasion by him, she walks away from the class to catch up with the principal as he calls for her just now. So, after all that happens, the recess bell rang and I quickly goes out from the stuffy class to catch up with the guys for some snacks and interesting topics to talk and make fun to.

“Isn’t she the one whom these guys always disturb whenever she walks pass us?” I mumbled to myself as I remembered her long shiny black hair and the black jacket that she hang onto her chair.  

 

heyyo guys! me back with another late chapter. Its your guy, Yoongi's chapter here! Not a good chapter, yeah still a weak storyline for the 2nd chapter so I hope you get your hypes up for the upcoming chapter's storyline as I will be doing so much more lines between Yoongi and Hyejin in the next chapter. Stay tune, feel free to comment the ideas that can help me with my writing and I do appreciate it! Subscribe to this story if you want more twists and excitements from this story! Upvote is optional and is really appreciated. 'Till we meet again in the next chapter, annyeong!

 

-hejj