Chapter 1 : The Beginning

The Bad Guy : Boyfriend Material

*flashback*

You and your family are going for a trip to the East Sea to catch the sunset on your birthday. You’re so excited to see the sunset as sunsets are your most favourite things all the time. You brought your favourite doll along. On your way to the east sea, as you’re sitting at the back between your mother and your brother, you’re singing your favourite song which is the Tomato Song along with your family.

As your father is immersed on singing the song along with you, a drunkard guy came across the road and when your father realizing he is going to bump into the guy, he immediately turn the steering to the left to avoid the drunkard guy but eventually there is a lorry with full speed, and the lorry bump into your car, and it trembles and rolling until the end of the road where you can see cliff down there.

At that time, your car is in an upside-down position, where you see your mother with blood everywhere at her body and is hardly to breathe; dying at the same point where your father’s head is full with blood and glasses are everywhere in the car; also in the same condition of your mother. You start to cry out loudly, asking for help with your little voices, and you search for your brother for help but sadly he’s not there.

“Help me! Please help me! “ you cried asking for help as you don’t know what’s the meaning of death at that time. Suddenly, there’s a man who is willing to help you from dying, he grabbed you by your hands and with your favourite doll is still safely in your hand, he carried the little you out from the burning car.

*end of flashback*

You wake up suddenly, feeling frightened after the nightmare you had, seeing the white ceiling; and are hardly to breathe as if you are in sleep paralysis. The cold sweats runs slowly down towards your cheek. You wipe the sweats using tips of your pajamas. You turn your head to the left and see your mother sitting beside you on your bed with a really worried face.

“Hyejin-ah, are you okay darling? You have cold sweats everywhere. Did you get the nightmare again? It hasn’t been that long since you finished your therapy with your psychiatrist.” She said worriedly. You just shook your head weakly saying that you’re okay but deep down inside you are so scared of that nightmare that have been hunting you since you were 16. You sit back straight, and look to your worried mom.

“Don’t worry, mom. I can handle this. This is not frightening anymore. It has been 3 years since I started to suffer this kind of nightmare. I’m 18 now, mom. There are nothing that I’m afraid of, mom. Hehe.”  You chuckled at your mom and your mom’s facial expression changed and she blooms a smile after seeing you smile. You look at your alarm clock at your lamp table, it is 5 minutes before your alarm rings. Your mom leaves you alone after seeing you are alright and asked you to get ready for school.

You get up from your bed, and walks lazily towards the bathroom. After getting ready for the first day of school after winter break, you walk downstairs to grab some breakfast-to-go. You hurriedly leave your house so that your driver won’t insist to drive you to the school as you hate it so much. You’d rather take subway transportation than showing off that you’re a rich heir. You take your time walking towards the station as it is still early for school. After the 3 stops from the station near your house, you have arrived at the desired station which is your ‘school-stop’ station.

On the way from the station, in about 100m until you arrive your school, you bump into the gang called ‘Bangtan Boys’ which remains the name of your school but they only add up ‘boys’ as they’re boys, for sure. There’s no other way to avoid them so  you just hurriedly walk past them in order to avoid being disturb by them and yes, today is not a lucky day for you. The guys disturbs you not physically but can get you late for school.

“Hey, Hyejin! What’s you doing there? Jimin said he likes you though.” Taehyung aka V and he gets a plank on his head by Jimin. You chuckled secretly by their childishness although they’ve just turned 18.

“Hyejin-ah, later you’ll meet me at the park to give me a free tutor on Calculus right?” Hoseok said with a cute face of his. You just nod,  saying that you willing to teach him but you know he is just joking with the free tutor as you know he is not into Calculus but into Literature as his father is a literature teacher.

 Luckily, your guardian angel in the group, shuts the other guys up so that you can walk freely on your own without being disturb by their stupid jokes as the time is almost there; where you gonna get detentions because of them. You arrive on time. Thanks to your guardian angel, you manage to not get involve in detentions. You hurriedly walk to your locker to bring your books with you as you’re running late for your Calculus class.

You walk into your classroom, as usual it is so noisy as this is the first day of school after a long break. You meet up with your bestfriend, Choi Haeun that have been waiting for you since early morning as you  had promised to meet up with her as early as possible because you misses her so much! But, because of the guys that bothered you with stupid jokes, you was nearly late for school and had broke your promise.

“I’m sorry, Haeun! I was late. I know. I was late because of that stupid gangs.” You pointed at the gangs outside of the classroom. As you are just about to start your story-telling, your homeroom come to the classroom and interrupted the conversation between you and your bestie.

“Welcome to the first day of school. Let me give you another good news, your Calculus teacher is absent for today as she is not yet back from her trip. So, do your work on your own. Okay, class dismiss.” Our homeroom teacher, Mr.Kang said and everyone in the class including me cheers for the very good news. As Mr.Kang left the classroom, a minute late after the silence, the class turns into a fish market again as usual.

“So, what’s the big story?” Haeun asked you to start your interrupted story-telling moments. As you’re just about to start the beginning of your story, you search around the class, being aware of any of the gangs are here so that you can gossip about them freely, but there you are, seeing the cold guy, sitting at the back with his always bored face, locking eyes with you for a moment as you were searching for his gang. You broke the contact, and are stuttering to begin your story.

“I was walking – “ again you are being interrupted by a soft pat on your shoulder. You are getting annoyed of this and suddenly getting mad because your mood is not stable at that time since this morning; after your nightmare.

“What do you want – “ you said as you turn your head up to get the guy a lesson on interrupting again your story-telling. Unluckily, the guy that you just get mad of is Jungkook; the most famous guy in the school.

“Oh, my god. I’m so sorry, Jungkook. I didn’t mean to do that.” You said sorry to him for being this harsh.  You give him a big smile and hold his hand; giving a soft pat so that he won’t get hurt by your attitude getting mad suddenly at the person you didn’t even looked at. 

  “Oh, don’t worry. I know you’re into something like story-telling? By the way, the headmaster is looking for you though. This is why I’m here in front of you getting scolded without a single variable reason.” He said looking at you with puppy eyes wanting to get a pat on his back of head. You just then look at his cuteness for a moment and cherish his face for being the nice friend ever. You then pat him at the back of his head, and you left him with Haeun as he just sat down on your chair in front of her a moment when you stands up to get ready for a walk to the headmaster’s room.

“I’m going now. Catch up with you guys soon. Haeun, later I’ll tell you the big story when I have free time because tonight I’m having a night study at the library. Come and see me there if you want to excel in your CSAT soon.” You said and left the both of them in the class talking whatever they want and doesn’t even realized that there are a pair of eyes on you ever since you made the fuss at the class just now.  

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

 

 HEYYO GUYS! As I promised, this chapter had released today! I’m sorry if its but hey, it is just the first chap tho. Please wait for the next cheesy chapter, and the next chap will be the most awaited chapter ever! So, please get ready for this excitements in this fanfic! Don’t forget to subscribe, and upvoting is appreciated. Love you, ARMYs and the kpop gangs. ‘Till we meet again, in the next chapter.