Prologue

The Happiness Club (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungbock High School’s Happiness Club was founded twenty-one years ago by devil-may-care student, Kim Heechul(김희철). Boisterous and sociable, he would pin an insanely huge nametag on his uniform and loiter around the school on Tuesdays to give out  salted caramel candies that he would secretly steal from his older brother Kim Jungmo’s candy shop.

 “I was born on a Tuesday!” He would yell, standing on the top of the school founder's commemorative statue, before getting chased by his anger-stricken teachers. They would run around the school like chickens with their heads cut off and his closest friends, Shim Changmin, Jung Yunho and Lee Donghae, would quickly hide him inside one of the janitor’s utility lockers.

 “Stop!” Yunho and Changmin cried out loud, one seemingly normal day, as the optimistic Kim Heechul confidently treaded towards the terrifying principal’s office. Donghae, who was at at wits end, accompanied the latter knowing very well that his reckless friend would get into trouble again.

Heechul, who had a quick but rowdy entrance, straightaway slammed a piece of paper on top of the principal’s desk and started laughing hysterically. Donghae’s doe-like eyes popped wide open as he watched his friend proudly open his mouth, "Principal Lee Sooman, I’m opening a new club today. Please sign this application form!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter