Leobin (Happier 2)

Vixx Drabbles

here is the continuation (not really) of how Hongbin and Taekwoon meet each other. a request from @evidence13


A month after his break up with Sanghyuk, Hongbin becomes unbelievably healthy, progressive and free to smile at anyone he likes, getting closer with his client and model friends. Ever since he chased Sanghyuk out of his house, Hongbin renew so many things in his house, like changing his bed, changing the different colour in his room, taking out all of Sanghyuk's photo in his house. Hongbin has move on, after a few good words from his hyung, he easily can forget Sanghyuk as if the latter was only have a bit part of his memory. Whenever his friends asked about Sanghyuk, it was a bit hard at first to tell them that they broke up, but sooner Hongbin learnt there is no way to avoid the things that already happened.

Therefore, he only smiles when his friends asked how they broke up. Of course, Hongbin still wanted to close the thing what Sanghyuk had done, since he's not that such as to tell everything; his friends aren't that much a saint either. He would only said they didn't match each other and quickly shut his mouth. Well then, with Hongbin's incredibly pretty face, many guys and girls tried to date him; even with supermodels, but Hongbin politely rejected them and said he's still not in the phase to have anyone in his heart. He's not ready to get his heart broken again just yet.

However, when this one day he need to join a photoshoot of Cha Hakyeon and a familiar soccer player, Hongbin was starstrucked. The soccer player is handsome, much taller than Hongbin and what's greatest about him is legs. The legs that he used to play on the field, he just can't take his eyes off the footballer. Cha Hakyeon and Jung Taekwoon are a pair of models too, but Taekwoon is much famous on the field rather than posing himself for the magazines and sometimes agreed to be as the sports attire ambassador with his bestfriend. This is the first time Hongbin meet the guy, he was rather intrigued, you could say. The latter looks a bit like Sanghyuk, but based on the personality, they were contradicted; with Sanghyuk's bright and cheerful personality, Taekwoon is much quite and chic.

"Hongbin, are you okay?" Hakyeon taps his shoulder, waking Hongbin from his staring at the footballer who is currently showing his best figure to the camera. "Oh.. uh- yeah.. I'm okay, Hakyeon-ssi," Hongbin stammers on his words, earning a sassed face from the model.

Looking at where Hongbin was staring just now, Hakyeon smirks and swing his arms around Hongbin's shoulder easily. "You're staring at Taekwoonie, aren't you? He's adorable, right?" Hakyeon press the last word, hardly staring into Hongbin's sudden red face.

Knowing that he's already caught redhanded, Hongbin shrugs away Hakyeon's arms and shakes his head away. "No- no... I was looki-"

"Yeah yeah you're looking at the tall guy with pale skin and nice legs. I know, Binnie. Call me hyung, no need to be so formal. Taekwoon is single, just so you know," winking, Hakyeon pats Hongbin's shoulder for the last time and walks away from him to the waiting room. Thank God there are not so many people was there, Hongbin tries to shoo away his thoughts about Taekwoon and what Hakyeon had told him just now until he got a red face. Sighing, Hongbin ruffles his hair and checking on his camera for his next shoot with the model, Cha Hakyeon hyung.

 

...

 

Today isn't an exception for a busy photographer like Hongbin, he received a text from Hakyeon said they need to meet up since they need to discuss something regarding the next photoshoot. He frowned upon reading the message at first since they already had a meeting yesterday, why need another and a private on top of that. Plus, a 'meeting' at a shopping mall in a pizza restaurant, Hongbin can't understand the meaning lies between the word 'meeting'. Nevertheless, he was there at the pizza restaurant already waiting for Hakyeon about 30 minutes and play with his phone.

He becomes bored, and the model now had a bad impression on Hongbin.

After a few round playing the games, Hongbin feel a presence in front of him and calling out his name softly. Soft. Which means its not the tanned and exotic look model, who always come so loud and obnoxious. He becomes nervous out of sudden, as he looks up and saw the footballer, Jung Taekwoon is actually standing before his eyes, and brush his hair with his fingers making Hongbin to become all hot. His throat becomes dry and he swears, he lost all of the mad words he already arrange to throw at Hakyeon whenever he comes. However, its all disappears once Taekwoon was the one who comes instead of Cha Hakyeon.

"O-oh.. Taekwoon-ssi. I thought Hakyeon hyung was the one....." Hongbin notices the slight frown on the flawless face.

"Eh? Same here. I thought Hakyeon was th- wait for a second...... did he set us up?" Taekwoon tries to assume, resulting Hongbin to blush out of the blue. He really has become nervous and again, trying to curse at Hakyeon for doing this to him.

Without waiting for any minutes to be wasted, Hongbin offers Taekwoon to sit before him and order the pizza for both of them. "So, uh... what did Hakyeon told you that he wanted to meet here?" glancing up from reading the texts from his phone, Hongbin gives him a fake cough and place his phone back into his pocket since it seems rude. Taekwoon is here with his soft blonde hair, they were nicely styled and he noticed the green sweater that Taekwoon wore, he also has one back at home. He can't help but to staring deeply at the handsome face, until Taekwoon need to flick his forehead, gaining back of his attention. Wincing in pain, Hongbin covers up his forehead and pouts.

"Cute," he faintly hears the compliments. "Hakyeon hyung said he wanted to discuss about the photoshoot," Taekwoon nods upon hearing the answer, and said he was asked to meet up since they haven't hanged out together for a long time since Taekwoon was busy abroad. Hongbin can relate with that though and he hardly found Taekwoon on set since he was playing soccer overseas.

They had quite some time talking about other things that work, and he found a new fact about Taekwoon that he is really good at singing. How? The footballer had him dragged to a karaoke room since the latter knows Hongbin really likes Park Hyoshin, he sang a Park Hyoshin song for him. Hongbin's heart becomes fluttering every time he heard the voice singing out sincerely, when he thinks that Taekwoon only wanted to make their little 'hang out' becomes fun. Every bait of the lyrics makes Hongbin feel like butterfly in his stomach. 

Hongbin can tell, he's actually in love with the soccer player.

 

...

 

Their little 'date' (Hongbin assumed it is one) since who WON'T BE HAPPY TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOUR CRUSH?!! He tries so hard not to show that he actually likes Taekwoon and silently screaming when the elder singing in the karaoke room, when he felt their hands brush when Taekwoon wanted to fish the popcorns in the cinema, when the elder push his from standing at the roadside when they walked to where Taekwoon parked his car and when Taekwoon said there was something on his hair. And now here he is, sitting in Taekwoon's car since the elder being persistant to send him home and Hongbin can't sit properly.

Taekwoon looks so hot when he hold the steering with one hand and another one is resting on the gear. "Are you okay?" the elder asked, since Hongbin keep looking outside, not looking at the front.

"Oh.. yeah. I'm- I'm fine..." he awkwardly laugh it off and back looking outside of the window.

Hongbin becomes calmer and manage to reduce the red tint on his face, but he backs at it when he feels a foreign hair rested on his free one. His breath becomes hitch and Hongbin glances back only to see Taekwoon is driving, eyes on the road but his hand is holding onto Hongbin's tightly. Not knowing what to do, Hongbin tries to pry his hand away but ended up Taekwoon keep holding onto him harder.

A few minutes in the car spent with a silence until they arrived at Hongbin's residency, Taekwoon is still Hongbin onto his hand. "Uhh.. hyung? I think you can let go of my hand now. We're here," Hongbin again tries to break the grip but when Taekwoon gives him a soft look, he melts. 

"Hongbin-ah, are you free tomorrow night?" Taekwoon asked, but when he saw Hongbin's shake his head, he got the answer and smile. "Then, wanna come out with me?" 

"Ehh? Bu-but... I-"

"I was the one who asked you out from Hakyeon's phone today. I threated him to give your phone number but he refused and he asked me to get myself. I agreed, but I asked him to send you a text since if I asked you, you won't coming because we never worked together before this. I was a bit.... scared of rejection I guess. But, I don't know if you noticed but I always look at you when you were shooting Hakyeon. And I think.... I like you, Hongbin-ah," Taekwoon confessed, resulting a huge blush all over Hongbin's face. How he never expected for this to come out from Taekwoon's lips though, its very unexpected and shocking until Hongbin doesn't know what should he tell the elder.

He likes Taekwoon too, but frankly speaking Hongbin was trumatized with his past relationship with Sanghyuk that was ended very awful. The memories of him witnessing Sanghyuk entertained someone else on bed was still fresh, Hongbin can't even chase them away from his mind. But, the touch of Taekwoon's soft hand on his, makes Hongbin to stop breathing and gasp. "I know about you, what happened to your past relationship. But if you give me a chance, I promise I will become better than him. I'd give you anything and everything. I know you like me too," Hongbin widen his eyes and stare at the footballer.

"...who told you?"

"Hakyeon," as expected, he was the only knows that Hongbin likes Taekwoon. Sighing, Hongbin place his hand on Taekwoon's, giving him a meaningful smile before nodding slowly. "I like you too, Taekwoon hyung. But, can you do something for me before I can go out with you?" Taekwoon raise his eyebrow, asking nonverbally.

"Kick that model's for me," both of the laugh immediately after Hongbin mentioned about Hakyeon. Well, that can be arranged since Taekwoon also has something to avenge Hakyeon and he would gladly kick Hakyeon's if its for Hongbin. 

Staring into each other's brown shiny eyes, Hongbin can't help but to feel comfortable when he spent a day with Taekwoon instead of being awkward since he has a crush on him. Maybe giving a chance for a person like Taekwoon might be worth it as he can see the sincerity when Taekwoon look after him, when he was cautious with his words when Hongbin was around, he keep falling in love with the elder helplessly. Taekwoon made him to feel like home, unlike the uneasiness that he always feel when Sanghyuk was around. And that's when he start a brand new life with a new person that attend to him more than he does and Hongbin feel so blessed to know someone like Taekwoon and to have him as his boyfriend. Hongbin is definitely happier more that he was before.