o n e

different || soonhoon

1

 

he sat uncomfortably at his bedrooms desk, headphones covering his ears as he listened to the music with as much attention to detail as he could, not bothering to lay attention to anything surrounding him.

 

as the clock began to surpass three am, jihoons state hadn’t changed, sitting down and getting agitated at the fact that it just didn’t sound right, like something was missing from the texture of the music.

 

as a soft yellow-orange colour began to cascade over his wooden desk, the boy finally began to figure out what was actually wrong with the piece.

 

the lyrics of the song were simple to the eye, get so intricate to the people who knew to look ‘outside of the box’. and that was what made people love the account ‘woozi’, his online alias, that had made him his closest friend, hoshi, a popular dancer on the same site as him.

 

a lot of people who know the so called past of woozi, a story similar of ‘rags to riches’, where he began with small view counts on small songs that he was nervous about releasing to the small publicity he had gained. 

 

soon after, he realised adore u, allowing him to get his chance he has always wanted to get what he loved to do appreciated. that was also how he met hoshi , when he saw that the dancer had made an original choreography for the song with the rest of his group, named ‘swimming fool’.

 

that was the start of both party’s career getting to the sizes it had gotten, but that meeting between them online would change both of their double lives.

 

 

different || begins