Chapter 2

Dream Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the fic nayoung, chungha, sejeong and chaeyeon will be the same age. Kyulkyung, 99 line will be the same age. Somi will be a year younger than 99 line and pinky but was put in their grade. This pic kind of alternates in chungha and sejeon eyes but the chapters after will solely be from Sejeong point of view.

It was the beginning of a new school year. It was Sejeong’s final year of high school then she’d have to venture out into the real world. Walking through the school gates with all the other girls of I.O.I high.  As she continued walking she was greeted by her favourite dongsaengs- Mina, Yoojung, Doyeon, Sohye, Kylkyung, and Yeonjung.

“Sejeong unnie, where’s the other unnies?” Sohye asked.

Sejeong shrugged in response, “I haven’t seen Nayoung or Chaeyeon yet.”

“I heard there’s a new girl in your class this year, not too sure what her name is,” Yeonjung said.

“Yeah unnie, I heard she was from America or something,” Kyulkyung added while Sejeong just nodded.

“Wow, finally someone I can speak English too because you unnies can’t. Even kylkyung unnie speaks better Korean and she’s Chinese.” Somi said which made the other unnies scoff in response.

“Yah Jeon Somi, learn your place as the maknae,” Doyeon scolded.

“You guys know I’m kidding unnies,” Somi said trying to ease her unnies as they continued walking into the school building.  Just as they were catching up the first bell rang.

“Bye unnie, we’ll see you during break time,” Mina said while the other girls nodded and waved bye at Sejeong.

Sejeong made her way to class as she walked in Chaeyeon was sitting in her usual seat at the front. Always the studious student Sejeong thought and simply nodded at Chaeyeon who smiled in return. As usual class was loud as many of the girls were catching up with what had happened over the break. As she made her way to her seat at the back she was greeted with the sight of Nayoung sleeping on her desk so Sejeong decided to sneak up on her. As she got closer she slapped the empty desk next to Nayoung causing her to wake up.

“Ya Kim Sejeong, why did you have to do that,” Nayoung said fuming due to the fact that she was woken up.

“I just wanted to grace you with my presence this morning Im Nayoung,” Sejeong said as she laughed.

“I don’t need your presence. I just need sleep.” Nayoung said.

“Arraso, go back to sleep. Sleeping budha.” Sejeong said and was met with a slap to the head by Nayoung.

Just as Sejeong was about to say something the teacher, Mr. Lee walked in and ushered the class to quiet down. As the class settled Mr. Lee, greeted us. “Okay class, welcome back to a new school year but also your senior year. We have a new student, please come in.” As he said that a petite girl walked in she was slightly shorter than me. She was very beautiful from what Sejeong could see and had a very appealing body as well Sejeong thought. No Sejeong snap out of your YaSe thoughts.

“Introduce yourself to the class and don’t be shy.” Mr. Lee said as everyone quietly waited for her to introduce herself.

“Annyeong, My name is Kim Chungha and I just transferred from Texas. Please take care of me.” She said and bowed shyly.

“Okay, take a seat over there next to.” Mr. Lee said as he looked around. “Nayoung, are you sleeping right now?” Mr. Lee asked.

“No, I’m just resting my head on the desk, Mr Lee. Don’t worry I’m still listening to what you’re saying.” Nayoung replied while Sejeong chuckled knowing that her friend was indeed sleeping.

“Okay, Nayoung but I better not catch you sleeping in class.” Mr. Lee said as Nayoung raised her hand and gave him a thumbs up while still sleeping. “You can take a seat next to Nayoung at the back Chungha.”

Sejeong watched as Chungha walked and noticed that Chanmi put her foot out slightly leading to Chungha tripping over and landing in front of Chaeyeon. Although everyone was laughing as Mr. Lee was telling the class off , Sejeong notices Chungha staring at Chaeyeon. Typical Jung Chaeyeon always charming people with her beauty Sejeong thought.

“Chungha please get up and go to your seat so the class can start,” Mr. Lee said.

Chungha cutely got up and bowed to Mr. Lee as she made her way to her seat.  Sejeong watched as she shyly sat in her seat. Sejeong sat there unsure of whether she should greet her or ignore her but Sejeong decided to go with the later.

Chungha felt a slight tap on her back and turned around and was met with a huge smile. “Annyeong, I’m Kim Sejeong. We should be friends.”

Chungha was surprised that someone wanted to be her friend but being polite she responded with a smile, “Nice to meet you.”

Sejeong nodded at the sleeping girl next to her. “That long stick over there is Im Nayoung,” As she said that Nayoung lifted her hand and waved but remained to lie on her desk.

“Don’t mind her she’s always like that in the mornings but she’ll be focused during the afternoon,” Sejeong said.

“Sejeong stop annoying Chungha and focus, especially since you aren’t doing so well,” Mr. Lee said and Sejeong noticed Chanmi and Soomin snicker.  Chungha felt bad since Sejeong got in trouble for trying to make her feel comfortable in class, but was thankful for Sejeong befriending her.

Chungha continued to work and listen to Mr. Lee until she saw a scrunched up paper land in front of her. Curious as to what it said she decided to read what it said. It was a note from Sejeong that had a funny imitation of Mr. Lee as he scolded Sejeong causing Chungha to laugh quietly hoping not to get caught. She turned back to Sejeong and was met with a wink and big smile from Sejeong which Chungha returned.

Sejeong didin’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter