Chapter 3

Hypnotic

"oh and stay away from Haru" those words rung non stop inside my head as i paced back and forth on my oh so new room. Who is this kid? What does she want from me? And why can't i talk or touch her?

 

"I'm getting spoiled. All these people thinking of me" a voice spoke, making me jump in surprise. I whipped around and came face to face to the person I shouldn't be talking to. 

 

"Hey again. How are you doing?" The girl asked cutely, smiling afterwards. "I- i've been fine" i said as my voice broke. Whats up with my voice today? It's so hoarse, its killing me.

 

"Oh well. Welcome to our home Chungha. I didn't have the chance to introduce myself properly. Im Haru, I'm 14, and I'm Kai's sister" she explained. "Kai?" I asked. "The guy who basically claimed you. The guy from earlier." She explained. "Oh so, his name is Kai?" I asked, and she nodded in response.

 

"I wanna apologize in advance for earlier. I didn't mean to call you a . I really want to be your friend, but Kai doesn't let anybody talk to me" she said and pouted. I felt bad for her to be honest, it must be lonely in this house. "Its okay. It happens. I'll be your friend" i said and smiled afterwards. She gasped "really? Thank you" she said happily and started jumping around the room. "Hey friend. Want a hug?" She asked, opening her arms widely. 

 

"Stay away from HARU" Kai's voice echoed in my head. He's probably overreacting. She can't be harmful. 

 

"Sure" i smiled and opened my arms too. Without even having the chance to touch her, she was already thrown agains the wall. Now, not only Kai was here. There were 11 other guys that I didn't know. Not that i counted or anything. 

 

"Oh my god. You're no fun" Haru groaned, as two of the guys held her agains the wall. "You know exactly what happens if you touch her. Stop trying to kill everyone that we claim" one of the guys said to her. All she did was roll her eyes. The oh so nice Haru didn't turn out as nice after all. 

 

"Chungha. Please don't let her touch you. She can kill you in a swift, considering you're a human only." One of the guys said to me. All i could do was nod, i feel like my head is about to burst. This is too much.

 

"If you didn't kick me out, none of this would have happened. I swore that i will make everyone suffer. Just watch" she warned, and again, turned into thin air.

 

-//--

 

"She's a tribid. Which means that she is three creatures in one body. She's a vampire, werewolf and a witch. Which means she is the most powerful creature standing alive right now, after her owner, who is also the one who cursed her. All the other tribids are dead they either got burned or killed. She and her owner are the only ones standing alive. She used to live with us, she used to be our little sister, but then, she got cursed and turned into a tribid, turning into a threat to all of us. Since then, we have been trying to find a new woman for our house, but she has been killing them all. But that won't happen with you tho, we will do everything to protect you. So please, stay away from her. Her owner is named Lee Chaerin, or how she goes CL. Shes double as powerful as Haru, but we have no problem with her. The only problem that we have is Haru. She hates us, and she certainly now hates you. Don't go out of our eyesight, we need to keep you safe" one of the explained to me. 

 

All i could do was listen. I felt like my heart just got legs and ran away. My blood was drained out of my body. Thats how i felt. This is not good. "I need to learn to protect myself. I can't be a burden to you guys forever" i said. "We got you, we keep you, we look after you. That's how it goes. Don't get stubborn with us. It won't happen" kai said coldly. I'm really ed aren't I

 

--//--

 

"And im Lay" the guy with the dimples finished the introduction. 

 

"Okay so... Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Chen, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Sehun and... suho? Wow, that was easy" i said sarcastically. 

 

"You forgot one" a voice called, calling all of us to whip our heads around. Again, there was Haru standing there, with all of her glory. Her eyes were red again, her fangs sticking out, she had wolf ears, but no sign of a witch. She looked like a nightmare, but still, so beautiful at the same time. Her eyes were captivating as well. Is this a thing? Going around the Kim family? Their eyes were hypnotic.

 

"Ughhh. Just go home" Baekhyun groaned, making Haru chuckle. "I am home. Home sweet home. And i will not stop until unwanted people leave.this.place. You know damn well mom left this house to me. Your childish spells aren't gonna stop me from getting in and out anytime that i want" she said while staring at me. I felt like she wasn't only staring at me, but down at my soul. 

 

"Get over it. We kicked you out. You're not a part of us anymore" Kai said crossing his arms. Her vision dartes to Kai, sighing, she crossed her arms as well. "I just wanna know, why was I kicked out? It wasn't my fault that i got cursed, and became powerful. Besides, I am perfect in handling my powers very well. So you're all basically irrelevant. I'm your sister. You're really heartless" she said as she faked a tear. 

 

"Me? Heartless? Says the one who killed her own parents" Kai blurted out. Haru stopped dead in her tracks. Her skin became so pale, and her eyes sharpened. Her fangs grew, and she made weird breathing sounds, accompanied with the purple veins creeping up around her eyes. In a pulp, she already was holding Kai up with her powers. He was struggling to breathe. 

 

"Why won't he transport?" I asked one of the guys, who only watched the scene in panic. "HELP HIM" i yelled. All of them just threw me apologetic glances, and i already understood what was going on. They were all scared of her.

 

"I DID IT FOR YOU. I DID IT SO YOU COULD LIVE. JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT REMEMBER IT DOESENT MEAN IT NEVER HAPPENED. STOP BLAMING ME, YOU SICK " she yelled. After seeing her brother's face go purple, she finally let him free. Kai fell on the floor wheezing, as he finally caught his breath. 

 

"Don't make any assumptions Kim Jongin. You don't know what went down that night, and you never will" she said quietly and coldly, before disappearing into thin air, once again