Chapter 1

Hypnotic
She screamed as she ran down the dark halls, the deep and echoey footsteps following her only quickened. ​​​​​​​Her breath stopped as she came to the end of the hallway, the big deep red painted wall stopped her way, and all she did was whimper. 

 

Along with her, the creature running behind her stopped too. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. All she could do was hope that she wouldn't die or faint at the second.

 

"Don't worry" the voice said, as he slowly her hair from behind. Her breath cut once again, her heart beating out of her chest. "Breathe" the voice said softly, chuckling afterwards.Unknowingly, she let out the breath she has been holding for the longest time. "Turn around" the voice spoke once again. But not so soft this time. It came out as a demand. Scared for her life, she slowly turned around, her breath shaking. It seemed like an eternity, her hands were shaking furiously, and the tears streamed non stop down her face. Who was this person? How did she get here? Those were the thoughts running up and down her head. "Look up" the voice spoke once again. *Its okay, look up* a voice in her head told her, and so she did. She slowly looked up, only to see not a creature, but a...human?

 

Her eyes wandered around the person's face, trying to make out where she saw him from. The person smiled slightly, as a few lines wrinkled around his mouth. All she could do was stare, his eyes were so captivating, hypnotic almost? 

 

"I have been looking everywhere for you" the voice said darkly, making her heart drop. "W-what do you mean?" She asked shakily, as her vision darted from his one eye to another, trying to make up who he was, what he wanted. "I've had my eye on you for a while now" he said, running a hand through her hair, looking her up and down. 

 

"And I wont stop until i get what i want" he said loud and clear, and suddenly, her world turned black.