Chapter 2

The she devil

After that unfortunate day for Taeyeon, Tiffany make sure that Taeyeon can't escape from her the whole day that will pass tiffany wants that Taeyeon is by her side whenever or wherever he may go even in the most boring place in there school which is the library tiffany will unwillingly and half heartedly goes with The nerd boy to read tons of books.

But the good part is she's with him.But Tiffany didn't know why she's very fond of him maybe because he seem so soft and cute nerd that's why.

Taeyeon is currently busy reading his Fourth book that he choose,while Tiffany is just staring at the oblivious boy beside her.

Tiffany saw how taeyeon pout or frown when he can't understand some parts of the lines that he is reading she find it cute so tiffany decided to took some picture but unfortunately her phone flashed making Taeyeon startled and look at Tiffany with a questioning looks.

D-did you just--

Taeyeon said but tiffany cut his words again.

Yes do you have a problem with that?

Tiffany said with stern look at him.

Taeyeon sighed.

No it's fine.

Taeyeon replied 

Very good now continue what are you doing.

Tiffany said.

Ahmm I guess I'm finish.

Taeyeon said.

 

Really!? Oh gosh finally we can go out now.

Tiffany said.

 

Then again taeyeon was pulled by the wrist of tiffany.she plan to eat with the nerd at the cafeteria with her friends.

 

Hi girls I want you to meet my slave Taeyeon.

Tiffany said.

Oh hello taeyeon you must be the newbie right?I never once saw you before.

 

Yuri said.

Yes I'm a transferee.

Taeyeon said.

Nice one tiff he is cute but not my type eww such a nerd.I still like sooyoung.

 

Jessica said.

 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

 

That's good tho I want Taeyeon for me only.

Tiffany said while looking at taeyeon.

Tiff are you sure you just want her to be your slave or a boyfriend?

 

Jessica asked.

 

Maybe both but not now I want to first I want to release the beast inside him.that will be so hot right?

 

Tiffany said.

 

Ew gosh your such a ert tiff.

 

Jessica said

 

Well you can't blame me jessi 

Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany and Jessica just continue chatting with each other while Taeyeon and Yuri are also busy talking with each other.

 

So Taeyeon what brings you here?

Yuri asked she was curious why taeyeon needs to transfer in their school.

 

Well my Father wants me to study here to meet my soon to be Fiancé he didn't mention the girl's name that old man what's  me to be surprise.

 

Taeyeon said while smiling bitterly that her life was dictated by his father.

 

Yuri know what it feels because she was also paired with her dad's business partner son Im Yoong.

 

She didn't also know how her soon to be husband looks like.But soon she knows that they will meet up eventually.

 

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Taeyeon.

 

Yuri said.

 

Taeyeon smiled to Yuri gratefully.

 

No need to Yuri it's fine.

 

Taeyeon said.

 

You know what I feel you I am also paired up by my father to Mr.Im's Son.

 

Yuri said.

 

Really? Oh I know him he was nice actually, Im Yoong right?

Taeyeon said.

 

Do you know how he looks?

 

Yuri asked while blushing.

 

Taeyeon chuckles.

 

Of course he is because he is my Cousin.HAHAHA.

Taeyeon said.

 

WTH taeyeon are you kidding me?

Yuri said.

She was embarrassed for asking taeyeon about her future husband.

HAHAHA.

Taeyeon just laugh

What are you talking about?

Then tiffany into their conversation.

 

Well we are talking about our future fiancee.

 

Tiffany frowned.

 

What fiancée are you talking about?

 

Tiffany asked irritatedly.

Taeyeon gulped because of Tiffany's intense stare or should I say glare

Well taeyeon here was transferred here in our school to find his unknown future wife.

 

You have a fiancé and you didn't bother to tell me about this?

 

Tiffany grawled that makes the two startled.

 

Take it easy tiff.

 

Yuri calmly said.

 

Taeyeon was just frozen at his spot because he was scared that tiffany might skin him alive.

 

You better canceled it slave or I'm sure going to make your life mesirable.

Tiffany said

 

Ta eye on unknowingly nodded his head.

 

Good boy.

 

Tiffany said while ruffling his head like a puppy and kiss his cheek.

 

Taeyeon stiffened and can't move from his place and passed out.that makes Yuri and Jessica panic while tiffany was laughing her off seeing her effect to Taeyeon.

 

Omygosh tiff what should we do?Yuria-ah help me.

 

Jessica asked.

 

Tiffany smiled.

 

Call my butler I'll take him home I have a great idea.

 

Tiffany said to Jessica.

 

Yuri-ah call Mr. Park.

 

Jessica said.

 

Arraseo!

 

Yuri said.

 

Meanwhile 

 

Tiffany was grinning at her idea.

 

YOU WILL BE MINE SOON. NO ONE CAN GET YOU AWAY FROM ME YOU ARE MINE NO MATTER WHAT!HAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

Tiffany thought.