Chapter 4

The she devil

Taeyeon was still unconscious at Tiffany's bed until now it's already 12 noon but then her taetae was still asleep that makes tiffany frowned thus he hit him so hard that makes the man in a temporary coma?Oh god or did she just killed accidentally her man of her dreams no it can't be Tiffany panicked at the thought of that,so she hurriedly call their personal doctor.

 

But before the doctor came she hurriedly dressed taeyeon she doesn't want anyone to see his body by others to fantasize that's a big no for her.

 

After a minute her personal family doctor came the doctor bow at Tiffany and she just nod.

 

The doctor starts to inspect taeyeon's heartbeat and his pulse and everything to make sure that the boy was still alive luckily he is and maybe due to exhaustion that's why until now he is asleep.

 

How is he doc?

 

Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

He is alright miss Tiffany maybe he is just tired that's why he is still sleeping just make him rest for now.

 

The doctor explained.

 

Oh really thank you doctor.

 

Tiffany said and smiles.

 

Okay miss Tiffany I'll take my leave now.

 

The doctor and leave Taeyeon and Tiffany alone at the room.

 

Tiffany took a sit beside the sleeping figure.

 

You made me worried for you tae.Please wake up now baby I'm sorry if I'm too harsh on you I'm just scared that maybe someone might steal away you from me I can't lose you tae I love you.

 

Tiffany said kissed taeyeon on his forehead.

 

Then tiffany observed that taeyeon's hand moved a bit she smiled knowing that taeyeon is safe.

 

Hmm.where am I?

 

Taeyeon said

 

Taeyeon groaned feeling the throbbing pain on his head and his aching body.

 

Hi taetae I miss you I'm glad your okay now.

 

Tiffany greeted the boy sweetly showing her deadly eyesmile.

 

Taeyeon startled by hearing Tiffany's husky voice.

 

Taeyeon froze at his spot again watching how can this girl be stunningly beautiful but crazily insane for him and thinking what did he do make her like this?

 

Tiffany sense that taeyeon was a bit afraid of him so she cleared to ease the awkward atmosphere.

 

Are you okay tae?

 

She asked.

 

 

I-im okay Tiffany-shi.

 

Taeyeon said.

 

That makes Tiffany rolled her eyes.she sighed

 

 

Come I know you're hungry already I made you lunch.

 

Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon was about to stand up when he noticed the blood stain on the bed sheet.

Taeyeon's eyes was soon to pop out on its socket as soon he remind what happened.

 

He and Tiffany just did that.

 

He fainted as soon as he imagined tiffany and him doing that.

 

Luckily tiffany catch him on time so he won't hit the floor.

 

Oh my gosh tae.

 

She said worriedly but the boy didn't response.

 

Tiffany call for help from the maids and and his butlers.

 

 

Call Mr. Kim and Daddy tell them that Taeyeon and me had accident.

 

Tiffany said.

 

Yes miss Hwang.

 

The butler said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Mr. Kim was at the middle of the important talk with his business partner when he received a call from an unknown line.

 

Hello this is Mr.Kim how may I help you?

 

Mr.Kim said in his deep tone voice.

 

Mr. Kim I'm sorry for disturbing you but your son Kim Taeyeon has fainted he was at the Seoul hospital.

 

The butler said.

 

Okay I'll be there in a minute.

 

Who was it Donhae?

 

One of his business partner/Best friend asked.

 

My son Taeyeon was send to hospital I need to go we can continue the arrangements some other time Siwon.

 

Donghae said worriedly.

 

Oh sorry to hear that I'm coming with you I dont want to lose my favorite future son in law.

 

Siwon said.

 

Donghae just nodded.

 

 

While they are at the back of Kim's personal limousine they continue their interrupted conversation.

 

 

By the way Siwon did you already talked this to your daughter?

 

Donghae asked.

 

Not yet but of course she will surely agree at this marriage you know when she's only five she didn't stop bragging me about she want your son to be her husband right?.

 

Siwon said.

 

Donghae smiled.

 

Hahahaha yeah I remember it.

 

Donghae said.

 

Then the car stopped and the door opened by Kim's personal driver Mr. Park.

 

We are here sir.

 

Thank you Mr. Park.

 

Then they hurriedly walked through the hospital corridor just to find taeyeon's room.

 

Room 390

 

As soon as they have enter the room Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang was taken aback or surprised that Tiffany was there sitting beside taeyeons bed while holding taeyeon hand.

 

Donghae and Siwon stared at each other and smirked at what they thought.

 

Siwon are you thinking what I'm thinking?

 

Donghae asked.

 

Siwon nodded.

 

Oh yes buddy I think they are already together.

 

Siwon said.

 

Both Mr.Kim and Mr.Hwang cleared their throat.

 

That made Tiffany startled.

 

Tiffany saw her father looking at her questionly with his uncle donghae.

 

What is this Tiffany?

 

Siwon said.pretending he didn't know what is going on.

 

Dad I want you to meet Taeyeon My boyfriend.

 

Tiffany said.

 

HAHAHAHA.

 

Then a the two business man laughed.

 

That makes Tiffany frowned.

 

What?

 

Tiffany asked 

Nothing dear do you know him really?

 

Simon asked.

 

Ahmmm No but I know he is also from a wealthy family so there is nothing to worried about dad I love him.

 

Tiffany said.

 

Well Taeyeon your boy friend was Eric Kim your uncle's son.

 

Simon said 

 

And Donghae just nodded in agreement.

 

Tiffany's eyes twinkled at the confession of her father.

 

That means I'm her fiancée!

 

Tiffany said excitingly.

 

The two man nodded happily seeing tiffany like this jumping and shouting like a little kid.

 

Then Tiffany hugged her daddy and her uncle.

 

Thank you dad and uncle!

 

Tiffany said.

 

Anything for you princess.

 

Siwon said.

 

But what happen to taeyeon ?

 

Both men asked. 

 

While eyeing the poor boy who is still unconscious.

 

Ahmm about that it was an accident I mean....sorry dad and uncle but I'm just jealous you know that when I heard that taeyeon has already have a secret fiancee that i didn't know that it was me....so i decided to kidnapped him and you know what happened.

 

 

Tiffany said innocently.

 

The two business partners was taken aback with their jaw dropped on the ground at Tiffany's confession.

 

They can't believed that Tiffany can do that kind of thing.

 

Tiffany saw how her dad's reaction so she sneakily run and hide from her fathers wrath.

 

 

 

TIFFANY HWANG YOU BRAT COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHE DEVIL!

 

 

Siwon yelled.

 

 

Donghae just laughed at how fate was playing Tiffany and Taeyeon .

 

I think your going to be a father soon taeyeon-ah so take a rest my baby boy.

 

Donghae said to his son.

 

I'm really sorry for Tiffany's actions Donghae.

 

Simon said apologetically.

 

Oh its okay siwon,its normal for them to be like this Stephanie was just scared.

 

Donghae said.

 

 

To be continue....