Chapter 1

The she devil

What a tiring day for Tiffany Hwang today is the day of her greatest enemy the first day of school she needs to get up earlier than usual because her class starts at 8:30 AM.

She do her usual morning routine like bathing, get dressed,eating her cereals,brush her teeth and putting some make up on her face and then she's ready to go.

She bid her goodbyes at her maids and butlers and they bowed at her before she leaves.

Her driver drive her to her school and we are not just talking about an ordinary school but The most famous and prestigious University in Seoul which is the Chonan University only rich,famous and wealthiest people can study there.

On her way to her respective room tiffany was busy texting her bestfriend Yuri and Jessica when someone bumped into her.

Hey watch out you stupid nerd!

She stopped talking when she saw the person who bumped into her.

I think she's the new student I guess.

Tiffany thought.

Tiffany smirked at her bright idea  when the new boy was having a hard time looking for his eyeglasses.

She saw how the nerd boy was panicking so she speak.

Are you looking for something nerd?is this stupid eyeglasses is yours?

Tiffany said.

The boy looked at her while squinting his eyes like a lost puppy looking to his Owner.

This nerd is kinda cute.

Tiffany thought.

He nodded.

Yes t-that was mi-- hey give it to me please.

Taeyeon said shakily.

The boy was ready to get his glasses when tiffany hide it again from her back.

HAHAHA Not so fast.

Tiffany said.

That makes taeyeon frowned.

But that's mine I can't see clearly without it.please just give it back to me.

Taeyeon said.

In one condition.

The girl said.

What conditions?

He asked.

You will be my slave.

She said.

WHAT?!

Taeyeon said.

You don't want to get this eyeglasses?

Tiffany asked while frowning at the boy.

I want to but I can't agree to your suggestion that I will be your slave.

Taeyeon said nervously while looking at the stunning red hair girl in front of him while the girl was glaring at him.

You must be new here don't yah?No one ever rejected me except you!
you are the first one who say no.

Tiffany said.

Yes,I'm a transfer s-student a--

Taeyeon stopped when Tiffany pulled his wrist.

Hey where are we going?

He asked.

But the red haired girl didn't reply.

Tiffany dialled someone.

Hello tiff where are you?

The girl from other line said.

I'm  with the transferee I'm heading to our room.

I said.

Okay tiff you need to hurry because Miss Boa will be here soon.

The girl from other line said.

Okay bye Jessi.

I said.

Bye Tiff.

Where are we going?

Taeyeon said.

Aish shut up will yah stupid nerd!

Tiffany said with a pissed tone.

Taeyeon pursed his lips.

After a couple minutes they finally came at Tiffany's classroom.

All of the students was staring and looking at them specially at their intertwined hand.

Good morning to you Ms.Tiffany Hwang.

Ms.Boa said.

Good morning she smiled for a minute but then her expression turn back with her stern face.

Some boys whistle because of her iness but tiffany just rolled her eyes at them.

Okay I have an announcement.

Tiffany said.

This Boy beside me will be MY SLAVE if anyone tried to talk to him with your flirty attitude I will ripped all your throats.I repeat he is MINE.

Tiffany said.

B-but I'm n-not your property.

Taeyeon said That everyone gasped.

Then taeyeon turned her face to the girl he gulped when he saw how angry she is.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Tiffany asked angrily.

I-i ahmm.I-i s-said t-that---

Taeyeon's word was cutted again.

I DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN AND YOUR BODY WILL BE FLOATING IN A RIVER.

Tiffany said.

I-i'm s-sorry.

Taeyeon said nervously.

Then Tiffany smiled at him sweetly.

Good sit beside me.

Tiffany said and lead their way to the vacant chairs.
 
Seriously!?one minute she's angry and now she's okay god this girl must be crazy isn't she?

Taeyeon sigh and just follow the girl.