Tutoring the girlfriend

My tutor, My girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, all. Finally got to this fic on my list and it’s been such a long time I def don’t remember much about my original direction. But I’m going to do my best and I think in about 6 chapters or maybe less it will be complete. It is definitely not a fic that will drag out. Thank you those of you who read last chapter hope you enjoy this one.

 

Sponsor mentions: Thank you so much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you very much, thank you ^^  fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, crwight01,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds, Megankind, ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, wellwell0258, Fantasii, and Km62201n. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^


 

Did Joohyun say that tutoring her girlfriend was going to be the hardest job in her entire life? Because that was an understatement. It was absolutely the most difficult thing she has ever tried to do and at this point it might be the hardest thing she ever had to do. One of the biggest issues was truly getting Seulgi to sit still for studying. Some of it wasn’t her girlfriend’s fault because she has practice and team related things that she can’t get out of. But then for the times Joohyun has gotten her to sit down her poor bear’s focus just wasn’t what it needed to be. The raven sighs to herself and rubs her temples as she remembers just the other evening when Seulgi was at her place.

 

(Flashback)

 

The only time they could even meet to study was after Seulgi’s practice. Joohyun made sure to clear up as much of her own schedule too in order to devote enough time to helping her girlfriend study. The raven even had enough time to make something for Seulgi to eat because she knows that Seulgi will be hungry after practice. Speaking of said girlfriend she should be getting here by now. Joohyun checks her phone and sees what time it is.

 

“She really should be getting here soon.”

 

Joohyun ends up being right because in ten minutes Seulgi is at her front door with practice bag slung over her shoulder, black and grey uniform on looking incredibly y with her brown hair in a ponytail, and Joohyun is immediately engulfed in a hug.

 

“Hi, Hyun. I’m sorry that I’m late. Practice ran over but I’m ready to study.” She gestures to her book bag as well.

 

“You have books this time?” Joohyun eyes her suspiciously since the other time Seulgi had not a single book on her. The monolid girl laughs out loud and promises she has books.

 

“Of course I have books. What sort of person do you think I am to not have books? Now are we going to study or what?”

 

Joohyun is shocked to say the least. This isn’t the same person who was running away from her at every chance she got. Maybe they will actually get something done.

 

“Well, this is a nice surprise. Okay, let’s try and study some and then I’ll let you get a food break, sound alright?”

 

Seulgi agrees to that and so the plan is to try and study. This was the plan but Joohyun realized pretty much immediately that actually getting Seulgi to sit still long enough to study was a problem indeed. The monolid girl seemed more easily distracted than Joohyun ever remembered. Each time Joohyun opened to speak Seulgi seemed to either be not listening, zoning out, or moving around.

 

“Babe?”

 

No response.

 

“Babe.”

 

Joohyun is about to hit her upside the head to see if she’s even alive in there. Seulgi is sort of sitting there staring into space looking as if her soul has left her body.

 

“Kang Seulgi!”

 

“The answer is 100.”

 

The raven shakes her head. “Um, honey. This would be fine and all if we were studying math. By the way how are you doing in your math course?”

 

“Um…”

 

(End)

 

This time Joohyun is hopeful a change of scenery will help. Being at her place is only so helpful because there’s her bedroom and that’s a very distracting place since they makeout there. Making out also usually leads to and well they’re not having until Seulgi successfully studies and passes her course. She already told Seulgi there will be no of any kind and she wasn’t even kidding. Today Joohyun is hopeful the library will help. It’s quiet and a place of study. The raven says hi to a few of her fellow TA’s as she makes her way to one of the empty study rooms she booked for a few hours. Now is the waiting game. She must wait to see if Seulgi is going to show up.


 

Seulgi is currently sitting with Seungwan, Joy, and Yeri. The soccer player was so caught up in wasting time with their friends that she forgot that she had some place very important to be. She even set an alarm to remind herself that she needed to go and meet Joohyun at the library in case she ended up forgetting, which was exactly what ended up happening.

 

“Um, Seul.” Seungwan tried to get her attention. “Your alarm is ringing.”

 

“My what?”

 

“Your alarm.” The shorter girl repeats.

 

“Yeah, come to think of it. Your alarm has been going off for a while now.” Joy mentions. “What’s going on, Seulgi?”

 

“Is it important?” Yeri wonders from beside Joy. It takes all of five seconds before the brunette to fully realize the alarm and why she set it in the first place.

 

“Oh, holy . I have to go. I need to go right now.”

 

“Go where?” Everyone wonders at the panicked expression on Seulgi’s face.

 

“Hyunnie...library. Hyunnie and the library!” Seulgi strings together the words and runs off fast. The three remaining girls shrug and shout out good luck to their poor panicked friend.

 

“Godspeed, Seul!” Seungwan shouts.

 

“I hope Joohyun doesn’t kill you!” Joy says next.

 

“Do you know where the library is!” Yerim screams next in a not so helpful manner. Seulgi is already gone, so whatever happens next is not up to them. The soccer star runs for dear life. She can’t believe she forgot about the scheduled meeting at the library.

 

“Hey, will you watch it, Seul!” Professor Choi screams when she collides with the taller woman. Seulgi smiles in apology and runs off for the library. But this time being more careful to not run into anymore people. By the time she gets to the library she spots Park Rose who is one of the other TA’s and before she can even ask. The blonde girl smiles warmly and points toward one of the study rooms.

 

“Joohyun’s waiting for you in one of the study rooms, Seulgi.”

 

“Thank you, Rose. You’re a lifesaver.” The monolid girl thanks her and heads in the direction of where Rose pointed. It’s not hard to spot Joohyun because she is sitting in one of the first rooms with phone in hand looking like she’s just about to text or call Seulgi.

 

“Hyunnie!” The taller girl runs into the room and hugs her. “Forgive me, I’m sorry I…”

 

“Did you forget?” The raven looks at her and puts her phone down on the table. It wouldn’t be surprising if that was the case.

 

“Well, sort of. But not on purpose, Hyunnie. I set an alarm and everything. I’m here now and I’m ready to study. We have a huge exam in Professor Jung’s class soon and I need to pass...or else.” Seulgi says sadly and that makes Joohyun feel bad. She doesn’t want for her girlfriend to not do well. It’s why she is going to do her best to help her pass.

 

“Come on, sweetie. We still have some time. Let’s see what we can get done.”

 

“Okay, Hyunnie. Thank you.” Seulgi smiles in gratitude. She knows it’s not been easy on her g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter