Well, hey there

My tutor, My girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, so this was actually originally a seuldy fic. But I am in the process of taking some of those fics and making them into seulrene versions, since I no longer write for that ship. Why not fully devote myself more to my OTP Seulrene. I hope you all enjoy this. I am still on hiatus, so there won't be any updates or anything new for awhile after this.

 

Twenty-one-year-old Kang Seulgi, star athlete and captain of her university’s varsity team is a charming and attractive girl always surrounded by adoring fans and with an amazing girlfriend. Seulgi is a person who shouldn't have many issues that concern her. Only, she is also doing very badly in her literature class. All her other classes are considered to be passable, even though she could stand to boost those grades as well. Now, she sits with her coach and former professional soccer player Kwon Yuri. Coach Kwon doesn’t call her into the office unless it’s important and Seulgi is sure she knows why. There could be only one reason.

 

“Seul, you need to get your grades up, all of them really. But, specifically the literature class. You need to get some tutoring as soon as possible, or I’m going to have to remove you from the team.”

 

 No one wants to lose Seulgi. She is the captain and star player. It would be a huge spot to fill if that were to happen.

 

“But, coach. I’m the captain!”

 

“Do you think I want to lose you, Seul? Of course not. That would be like suicide for the team. Sure, we have Byul and Jisoo, but still we need you. You seriously need to get your grades up.” Yuri repeats.

 

“Coach, it’s a really boring class, and not only that. I’m always busy with practices and dance club. Plus I have the things I do for the art club as well. Not to mention I have work and just life things.”

 

“I understand, Seul, believe me. I was a student once too, but Mrs. Jung teaches that class. She has told me you are asleep often.”

 

“Hey, she sleeps too. Sometimes in the middle of teaching.” Seulgi has to let it be known as there are plenty of times where Jessica is asleep. Because Professor Jung Jessica is a notorious sleepy head. Everyone knows that.

 

“Well, she has a medical condition or something. Fany said so.” Yuri explains to her.

 

Seulgi scoffs. Professor Jung has a medical condition her . There is no medical reason for her sleeping while teaching, any more than Seulgi herself has one.

 

"Yeah, right. She has a problem, and I don't love Pringles." The athlete thinks to herself.

 

“No worries, you’ll be meeting your new tutor tomorrow. They’ll help you out. we can’t afford to lose our star player as well as captain.”

 

Before Seulgi can even ask who the tutor is. Coach Kwon is telling her to leave because she has phone calls to make. Feeling disappointed in the news Seulgi just leaves to go and meet her friends. They usually have a break around the same time, so they meet up to hang out before other classes.

 

"Seulgi!"

 

“Seulgi!” Her younger friends Yeri and Joy notice her first. They immediately tackle her into hugs.

 

“Hi, you two. Are you both staying out of trouble?”

 

The two younger girls laugh at that question. “Yeah, right.” Yeri, the dark-haired one shakes her head. Everyone knows who Kim Yeri and Park Joy are. They are bad enough seperate, so together it's an entirely different level of evil. Seulgi does her best to look out for them however, as they are like younger sisters to her.

 

“We’re planning a legendary prank to end all pranks on, Mrs. Im.” Joy, the taller redhead explains.

 

Now that concerns Seulgi, because which Mrs. Im are they talking about. There is Im Seohyun, who is one of the music professors she adores, and there is also Im Yoona, who is her wife that teaches the acting classes. Professor. Im Yoona is known for pulling pranks on students and faculty alike.

 

“Wait, which Mrs. Im? You two are not trying to prank Seohyun, right?"

 

“Ooh, Seulgi.” Joy singsongs. “You and your Seohyun lust.”

 

“What?” The monolid woman blinks. “I don’t lust for her. She’s just really nice.”

 

“You’d better not be or I’m telling your wife, Seulgi.” Yeri laughs. “But no, we’re planning to prank Yoona."

 

Im Yoona also happens to be Yeri’s cousin, so Seulgi doesn’t expect for whatever the two evil children have planned to go over well. Yoona will no doubt retaliate and the cycle will never end.

 

“Well, just try not to hurt anyone.”

 

“We can’t promise that. Now let’s go because Seungwan is waiting.” They drag her along and when they reach their usual table. They see the blonde girl reading through her anatomy book. She is a premed student, A+ all the way, and there is no logical reason they should be hanging out. With Joy and Yeri being evil, and Seulgi an art major whom is just good at sports. Yet, they are all friends anyway.

 

“Seungwan!” Joy startles her by wrapping arms around the petite blonde.

 

“Ah!” She jumps, Yeri laughs at the exaggerated expression on the older girl's face.

 

“Ugh, Joy. Cut that out.”

 

“It’s not my fault that you make the craziest expressions, Seungwan.”

 

Seulgi just sits down. “Guys, come on leave, Wan alone.”

 

“Thanks, Seul.” The blonde mentions with a small smile.

 

“Ooh, you and your Seungwan lust.” Yeri teases now.

 

Both Seungwan and Seulgi sigh. These two kids are always like this all the time. They are just friends and the two younger girls know this. That doesn't mean they care though, as no one is off limits from being victims of their teasing. They don't discriminate against any possible targets.

 

“I don’t lust for Seungwan.” Seulgi tells them, as everyone knows she is very much in love with her girlfriend. No one could possibly compare to the girl she has loved for so long that does nothing but encourage the evil duo further. Joy wraps her arms around Yeri.

 

“Oh, Seungwan. I worship the ground you walk on. Do whatever you want to me.” Joy does a pretty poor impersonation of Seulgi and makes kissing sounds.

 

“Of course, my gomdori. I too have such a deep and all-consuming lust for you. You’re one y bear.” Yeri keeps it up with her own equally poor impersonation of Seungwan.

 

“Hey, stop it you two. I don’t even sound like that.” Seungwan shouts and whacks them both over their heads.

 

“I’m going to tell Professor Jung.” Seulgi teases them knowing that both are equally scared of both Professor Jung Jessica and her wife Tiffany who also is a music professor.

 

“Uh, which Professor Jung?” Joy asks first. She has made the mistake of trying to prank both Jung's. It was the biggest mistake she could ever make. The redhead learned right away to never mess with either of them again. They are both quite scary in reality, although in different ways.

 

“I’ll surprise you two.”

 

That shuts them both up. Seulgi knows how to use her secret weapons well. It’s good that she is on a personal level with both Jung’s and they both scare her evil friends. Soon they are all in the middle of discussing weekend plans. They are going to spend it over at Seungwan's place binge watching movies and pigging out on junk food. Mostly, because she can cook and her place always has food. When during the conversation Seulgi feels a pair of soft hands cover her eyes. Seulgi has held these hands in her own for so long. She would always know the owner of these hands.

 

“Guess who.” She hears a soft snd sweet voice in her ear then followed by a kiss to her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter