Down to Business?

My tutor, My girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello readers, thanks for reading and for the upvotes. This is the now fixed version of chapter two, but everything from chapter 3 on out will be new content. Please enjoy

 

Seulgi wants to be surprised by seeing Joohyun sitting there. But she honestly can’t. Her girlfriend is honestly one of the smartest students in their university. Only, if her girlfriend already knew that she was going to be the tutor. She could have just told her that yesterday. Seulgi doesn’t quite get that part.

 

“So, babe.” Yuri teases once again. “Do you want to sit and get some work done? I should go though, my Sooyoungie needs me now.” She mentions her longtime girlfriend Professor Choi Sooyoung, who is one of the economics teachers.

 

“Wait, Coach, just...don’t leave me here.”

 

“You’ll be fine, Seul. Ms. Bae will take care of you, right Joohyun?”

 

The raven gives a nod. “Yes, Coach Kwon. I’ll make sure that Seul does well.”

 

“Okay, sounds good to me. Now, I got to run." Yuri leaves without saying another word. The coach runs off to meet Professor Choi. Probably for related things. The school is not off limits for all these married and involved couples. Seulgi knows as she caught the Professors Jung going at in the university theater. She then looks to Joohyun who looks like she is nervous. Probably, because she was worried about what her reaction would be to this.

 

“Well, um I have to go meet with Byulyi. We have to go talk strategy, so bye…”

 

Seulgi doesn’t get very far though, when Joohyun calls out to her. “Seul, sit down or we will never, ever have of any kind again.”

 

“Ouch.” Seulgi grabs her chest. Now, that was damn harsh of her girlfriend to say. She knows all her weaknesses and can exploit the hell out of them. She can’t imagine not ever being with her Hyun again. That would just be too cruel, so the brunette sits.

 

“You are not fair.”

 

“I’m your girlfriend. I know how to make you behave.” She teases with a soft smile. “Seul, we really do have to get your grades up. Just show me what you’re doing in literature class. I don’t know why you’re having an issue Professor Jung is nice.”

 

Just before Seulgi hands over any of her quizzes or papers. She asks her girlfriend what she’s doing here.

 

“Hey, what’re you even doing here?”

 

“I’m a TA.” Joohyun states the obvious.

 

“I know that.” It’s just one of the many things Joohyun does around the campus. It’s not like she isn’t busy enough with dance club and volunteering for all sorts of other clubs that she doesn’t even have to. She even consults on the school newspaper from time to time. On top of all that Joohyun also takes care of her. That is also a 24-hour commitment all on its own. Her girlfriend is a saint all right.

 

“I just don’t know why you didn’t just say you were going to be my tutor. You could have told me this last night.”

 

That’s when the shorter raven reaches over to hold her hand. “Seul, I didn’t know until just an hour or so ago. I promise you that. You know I wouldn’t blindside you like this.”

 

Seulgi gives a nod. Joohyun wouldn’t blindside her about this or anything else for that matter. Yet, she also doesn’t know how to feel about the situation. Her girlfriend already takes care of her enough. This will be like another job, added onto all the other things she already does. Why couldn’t it be anyone else?

 

“Seul, say something.” Joohyun looks worried.

 

“Hyun, you could have said no.”

 

Now that startles Joohyun when Seulgi says that. Why would she even say something like that in the first place? Of course, she wants to help her.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you angry that it’s me?”

 

“What, no it’s not that.” Seulgi promises. “Babe, you’re like some sort of super genius, and I’m not so smart. You being my tutor just emphasizes that, and also you already take care of me enough.”

 

Now, Joohyun really gets what it is about. She gets up and sits closer to her. Joohyun kisses her immediately. The last thing she wants is for Seulgi to feel badly about being tutored by her.

 

“Hey, you’re not stupid, baby. You’re a little slow.” The dark-haired girl says affectionately. “But you’re not stupid and I care about your grades. I want you to do well, so just think of this as me helping you, because I love you, and not because this is an obligation. You’re not some obligation to me, okay.” She whispers tenderly and pushes away back brown locks.

 

“Okay, yea. Thanks, Hyun.” She nods, then again Joohyun asks to see her grades so far. From what she already knows Seulgi has been maintaining C’s and a few scattered B’s. She gets A’s of course in her dance and art classes. This literature class seems to be the one that she does the worse in. Joohyun’s eyes go wide when she sees a lot of exams that are, half blank, or drawings of Pringles, and tiny bears all over them. The papers also don’t make any sense and read as if Seulgi was half asleep during them. Knowing her girlfriend she probably does do these papers while sleeping. She also really had no idea it was this bad. Seulgi no doubt didn’t want her to know.

 

“Babe, everything is…” She stops trying to find the right words. “You draw all over your exams?” Is all she can think to say.

 

“Yeah. I was hungry, and I also draw bears, when I can’t think.” Seulgi admits sheepishly. The shorter raven sighs then kisses her cheek.

 

“Well, at least you’re cute, and it looks like I will probably be your sugar mama after we finish school.”

 

Seulgi laughs, and wraps an arm around her. “I thought you were already.”

 

“Hey, I’m not. When you become a famous soccer player. I expect for you to make me one of those rich, housewives. But, seriously this is not a great start.” She looks at the exams.

 

Suddenly, Seulgi’s cell rings and she sees that it’s Joy calling. What the hell is Joy calling for? She hardly does unless something is wrong, or she is in trouble. She answers it in case it is important.

 

“Joy, what is it?”

 

“Seulgi and Joohyun sitting in the school, B-A-N-G-I-N-G, haha.” She hears both Joy and Yeri laughing. Then looks up to see both evil kids just outside the window.

 

“What the ?”

 

“Hi, guys.” They wave.

 

“What are you kids even doing?” The raven asks. She isn’t surprised though about seeing them like this. There is nothing about Yeri or Joy that surprises her anymore.

 

“Well, we were looking for Seulgi. We need her help to move some boxes.”

 

“Move boxes?” Seulgi blinks. She doesn’t care it sounds like a way to get out of studying. “Okay, let us go move some boxes.” She tries to escape again. But Joohyun pulls her back into her chair.

 

"Hey, you two, go away. Go to class, or wherever it is that you actually go.” Joohyun shouts at them.

 

“But, we need, Seulgi.” Joy says in an overdramatic and needy tone of voice.

 

The shorter raven rolls her eyes at the obviousness of it all.

 

"Come on and help us, Seulgi. You might get all hot and sweaty, so if you need to take off your shirt at any point.” Yeri adds in.

 

“That is, it. Go away or I’m calling the Jungs!” Joohyun threatens them. She is also quite close to both Jungs and uses her own secret weapons against the younger two

 

“No, not the Jungs anyone but them.” The evil duo run off fast. Seulgi just massages her girlfriend’s shoulders.

 

“Calm down, baby. Don’t let them get to you.”

 

“They seriously need to stop crushing on you, and just date one another.” Joohyun huffs in annoyance. She doesn’t care if Seulgi thinks they are kidding or not. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter