One Yoongi Two Boy's

BTS Secret Romance?!!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

 It's been two weeks since Namjoon and Jin have started dating. They've been trying to keep it a secret from everyone, including the other members. If the public or anyone for that matter, find out that that they are dating, not only can things could go bad for them but for the other members as well. As their roles as leader and eldest they need to make sure that nothing bad happens to the group.

 ~YOONGI'S POV~

 I took a seat next to Hobi on the couch because I was bored as , and I was hoping he could entertain me."Hoseok-ah can we play a game or something I'm bored." I said trying to sound playfull. Hoseok looked a little shocked and confused considering the fact that I don't really interact with the other members in a playfull way. "Umm..I mean if you want to, but I think I know what would be even more entertaining than a game..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" He said in a very suggestive way. I threw a pillow at him for trying to suggest we do something dirty. "aish, hyung! I didn't mean something dirty! I meant working on a mixtape or something!" he said clearly a little embarrassed that I thought he meant something dirty.

We made our way to our room to get ready to head out to our studios in the BigHit ent. building. Last year we all decided to move out the BigHit dorms and rent their own apartment, they wanted to make living together easier. 

I finished getting dressed and since Hobi was still getting dressed, I decided to wait for him in the living room. I was wearing a plain white T-shirt with suspenders, leather jeans, a yellow jacket and a little bit of make up. I also decided to put on some earings, hoping that I would look more presentable considirring I didn't style my hair (or brush it for that matter) and looked like .

235adf4ac620278d73ca331f7944f984.jpg

(A/N: looking like a snack)

Hobi finally came out fully clothed. He was wearing a baby blue long sweatshirt and skinny black ripped jeans. His hair slightly sticking up in the back.

5d6eace1b1794654473082cd4c7dd94616fd7c6f_hq.jpg(A/N:I'm confused is he hot or cute?)

We got into a taxi and asked the driver to take us to the BigHit building. Before we got out the car driver asked us to sign a paper for his daughter because she was a big fan of them. We gladly did so and also took a picture with the man so she'd know he wasn't kidding around with her. We thanked the driver and headed into the building.

We decided to have a drink or two while recording a mixtape, one drink turned into five and five turned into 10. Before we knew it we were drunk as .


~HOSEOK'S POV~ 

"H-Hobi can I tell you somethin." Yoongi said in a drunken tone.

"umm...sure man." 

"I gotta crush -hiccup- on someone." he said looking anywhere but at me.

My heart skipped a beat. I might have a chance. Yoongi could possibly be in love with me too. This love might not be one sidded afterall.

" Whose the lucky lady?" I said with a smirk trying to sound as normal as possible, even though the rate of my heart was not normal at all.

"Actually it's a guy." He said not noticing how flusterd red my face had gotten.

He was waiting for me to respond but I couldn't. My chances have increased by 70%. My head was dizzy and it wasn't from the alcohol. 

"Oooh, So whose the lucky -hiccup- GUY?" I asked, finally snapping out of my daze giving Yoongi a warm smie so he knew I had no prblem with him liking men. I was so excited I was about to burst. I just wanted Yoongi to say he loved me already.

"He's a member of this group" and with those words I saw my soul leave my body. My chances were now at 99%. All I needed was for him to say it. Say that he's been in love with me all this time and that I'm te only thing ever on his mind.

" Who is it hyung." I was so ready to leap into his arms and say that I loved him to and star planning our future together, when...

"It's Jimin." I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces at his words. "It's jimin not me". Before I kew it I was crying a river.

"W-whats wrong Hobi. Was it too much. Aish I should've kept to myself. I'm sorry I dragged you into my love life." Yoongi said sounding worried and regretfull as he puled me into a hug.

His touch only made me cry harder.


~YOONGI'S POV~

It felt horrible to see Hobi cry. Hoseok was that person who no matter what he did, it would break your heart to see him cry.

"Just forget about it." I said as I caressed Hobi's head. I  didn't really know why he was crying but I wanted him to just smile and be happy.

"Just forget about it?" Hobi said mimicking me but sounding sad about it. "JUST FORGET ABOUT IT?!?!" he said again raising his voice. This is the first time I've ever her him yell like that. I was honestly terrified.

"You ing idiot!'" He yelled pushing me away and standing up. I stood up too so we could be at the same level. I stood there in silence, waiting for what Hobi was going to say next.

"I can't believe you." He said lowering his voice.

"How could you be so blind." He said getting a little higher again. I was confused at his words.

"W-what do you mean?" I said in barely a whisper, still shocked with what was going on in front of him.

"I LOVE YOU GODDAMMIT!!" Hobi yelled out of nowhere. I froze. For a second I forgot how to breathe. The room fell to silence.

"W-what?" Was all I could manage to say.

" I said I love you." Hobi replied back, regaining himself, lowering his volume.

"I-I don't know what to say. I mean I love you too but probably not in the way you mean it." I said trying to regain my thoughts. I could see him whipe away his tears with his sleeve. He looked at me and we made eye contact.

"What does Jimin have that I don't?" He asked out of nowhere, he sounded serious. I didn't know how to answe that.

"It's not what Jimin has, it's what I FEEL when I'm with him." I finally managed to say.

"Why can't you feel the way you feel with him, with me?" He asked with his still teary eye's.

" It's something I can't control." I said softly. Hobi just nodded his head.


~HOSEOK'S POV~

The taxi ride home was silent. I was so embarrassed by tonights events. I wish I could go back in time and never say those things to Yoongi. We were so close. He even let me drop the honorifics, but I ruined it all. Thing's will never be the same as they were before. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but it was quikly whiped away by Yoongi's finger. I looked over at him just recieve a frendly smile, he turned his head back to look out the window. We sat in silence until we reached our destination. We got out the car and thanked the taxi driver and walked inside. 

Everyone was asleep, leaving me and Yoongi the only ones awake. 

"Goodnight" Yoongi said as he started to make his way to our room. With out thinking I grab his arm.

"Wait" I say, even though I'm not sure what to say. Yoongi just stares back at me, waiting for me to say something.

"....I'm so sorry, hyung. I caused you so much trouble instead of being a supportive friend. I shouldn't even be allowed to call you my friend. I don't-"

My words were cut off by Yoongi who brought me into a loving hug.

"Don't be sorry for falling in love." He said pulling back and giving my a soft kiss on my forehead. I felt blush start to creep onto my cheeks and quikly put mt head down, trying to hide it from Yoongi who clearly saw it already.

"Of course we can still be friends. We will be friends forever. I might not love you in the same way I love Jimi, but I do love you. You always be apart of my life."

These words made me feel warm, even though I was still broken



A/N: I'm sorry for any typoes. I litterally stayed up all night writing this. It's still short but It's better thn the 1st chapter. 

The "Don't be sorry for falling in love." Was  ispired and originated from one of my favorite fanfics but I don't remember wich one. 

I don't know when the next chapter will be (maybe next weekend.)

Hope you enjoyed this short but Yoonseok filled chaper.

giphy.gif    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿