It's Just The Beginning

BTS Secret Romance?!!

Authors note: My internet wen't out and I had to rewrite the chapter T_T

(BTS apartment..they live in a two story apartment, very rich looking and safe. Bed rooms are on the second floor. The living room, dinning room, kitchen and work out space are on the first floor.)

1st room- Taehyung & Jimin

2nd room- Hoseok, Yoongi & Jungkook

3rd room- Namjoon & Jin

 

Chapter 1

~ TAEHUNG'S POV~

It was 10pm. We had just gotten back from a fansigning, I always loved fansignings. Seeing our fan's made me feel loved and important. Despite all that the person who made me feel the most loved was my Kookie. He took such good care of me and I could tell how much he loved me. I love all of him with all of my heart. I don't know what I would do without him.- We all walked into the apartment and headed straight to our rooms. I walked into my room and to no suprize Jimin was already passed out on his bed. I let out a light chuckle when I notice that he didn't bother changing into his pj's. I start to take of my clothes when I hear a knock at the door and I go to see who it is. I open the door and infront of me is Jungkook who is fully dressed in his iron man pj's (and sock's lmao) holding a pillow in his right hand. "Hyung, Can I sleep with you tonight?" he asks. "umm..yeah, come in." I reply. We rarely sleep together but I was exited to be able to feel his warm, soft and smooth body against mine. He walks in and takes a seat on my bed. I finish getting dressed into my blue and white striped pj's and join Jungkook in bed. We lay down face to face, our faces so close to each other I could feel his breath on my lips. I give him a quik peck on the lips and pull his head to my chest, fitting his head perfectly under my chin. I feel him blush at my suprize attack. Despite me being older and bigger Jungkook is usaully the one to take initiative with romantic gestures. He's more of...umm.. a "top." Immediate blush spreads onto my face as I realize I just called Jungkook a "top." His breathing got heavier and so did his body, he intertwines his legs with mine. Our breth starts to follow the same beat and I find myself into a deep sleep.

~ The next day ~

~ JIN'S POV ~

As the "mother" of the group I usaully get up at 6am, an hour before the rest of the members. I would clean myself up and start breakfast, but today I woke up at 6:30am. I was so tired from yesterdays fansigning, I was more energetic and playfull then usaul,so I ended up draining alot of energy out of my old 25 year old body. I was making my way downstairs to the kitchen, when I slip causing me to skip about three steps. I shrug it off and continue my way to the kitchen. I was about halfway done with breakfast, when I hear te herd of boys run down the stairs. Namjoon as always, comes into the kitchen to help me with breakfast. He's not very helpfull considering the fact he's always breaking and dropping thing's, it's cute that he want's to help though. I move over to make counter room for Namjoon, when I feel a sharp pain around my ankle and fall to floor. Namjoon immediatly comes to my rescue like a prince, kneeling on the floor next to me , helping me stand up. "What happened?! Are you okay?!" he asked with a worried expression. "Yeah...I think I might of sprained my ankle or something when I fell dow the stairs this morning." I manage to say, blushing of embarrassment. He helps me onto one of the stools at the island in the kitchen. We held eye contact for about a minute, until I broke it off by staring into the living room. Tae and Jungkook both sat on the couch. Jungkook sat inbetween Tae's leg's with his back leaning on Tae's chest. "I envy what they have." I look back to Namjoon who is still working on breakfast than shift my attention to the dinning room. In the dinning room Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi are all sitting together and talking about god know's what. I'm snapped out my gaze when I hear Namjoon yell out that breakfast is ready. "Breakfast is done!! Everyone at the table!!." Taehyung and Jungkook stop flirting and join te others at the table. Namjoon sets the plates and food on the table and comes back to the kitchen. "C'mon." he says as he helps me off the stool and onto a chair in the dinning room next to Yoongi. Namjoon takes a seat next to Jungkook (aka right infront of me). I try my best not to look at Namjoon but I couldn't help it. He looks up making eye contact with me for a split second, before I quikly advert my eyes. I blush out of embarrassment that he just saw me staring at him. I couldn't take it anymore. I quikly finished up my food and exuse myself from the table. I hurry upstairs to my room (Me and Namjoon's room) and burry my face into my pillow. My heart was about to burst. I was just so overwhelmed with this feeling called..love.

~ Right after JIn went up to his room~

~ NAMJOON'S POV ~

I had noticed Jin-hyung was acting a little weird today. I finish up my food and go upstairs to find out why Jin is acting this way. I go in the room without knocking (I mean it's my room too) I find Jin with his face burried in a pillow. I sit down next to him and tap his shoulder, he looks up at me and we make eye conatct. "Are you ok Jin-hyung? You have been acting weird all day, plus you also managed to injure yourself walking down a flight of stairs." He opened his mouth, he was about to say something but he closed his mouth again. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't know how to. "I'm fine Namjoon. You don't have to worry about me." he finally says. I knew he was lying, he's not a very good liar. "Don't lie to me Jin-ssi . I really care about you. I'm your friend and I'll always be there for you, so please tell me what's going on." He looked like he was going to cry, it broke my heart to see him like this. "Is that all you'll ever see me as...a friend." He asked in barely a wisper. My heart skipped a beat at his words. I don't know what to say. Jin stares hard at me with a determined look."*sigh* what I'm trying to say Namjoon is t-that I-I-...I love you.. as more than a friend." He says then hides his face in the palm of his hands. Im am shocked by his words, I have no idea what to say. So I express myself with actions instead. I pull Jin's hands away from his face and pull him closer to my face. I pull his head to my chest and bring him into a warm, passionate hug and wisper into his ear. "I love you too."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Bet you thougt they were going to kiss

~ END OF CHAPTER 1 ~

 

Heres a picture of Jugkooks Iron man sock's lmao

7f567af97e61273e6c34d352ed40f7962abc4666_hq.jpg