` THE WONDERS (+2)

`        우주소년      /      COSMIC BOY (APPLY OPEN)

number of applicants 08

Moon Heeun

fc fc fcc

Park Minhyuk : Gemini : ★★★★★

DATE: 30/10/15 - Cosmic Boy?

"Cosmic boy?" Eunyoung asked before sipping on his mango flavoured bubble tea. Heeun grinned before nodding his head.

"Mmm Hmm." He replied melodically, "That's my group, that's me group that i'm going to be in!." Heeun strided back into the lounge from the kitchen, bringing in his own cup of drink, this time it was Cola. Eunyoung smiled and nodded, twirling  his freshly dyed blonde hair. His eyes couldn't be taken off the proud image of his brother. Heeun slammed down onto the couch right next to his brother.

Eunyoung snickered. "So, does that mean you are going to be famous? Like on TVs and what not?"

"Of course it does. And I have an image I want to make." Heeun gulped his Cola in one shot.
 

 

Jang Yedarm

fc FC FC

jung jaehyun : Capricorn : ★★★☆★

DATE: 16/09/16- Annoyed

Two knocks came too the front door of the dorm that Yedarm was alone in. Annoyed Yedarm placed down the manhwa that one of the trainees reccomended him as he shuffled to the door. He placed his hand on the knock and twisited it, letting the door fly open. 

"DARMIE!" Yedarm looked upon, quite frankly, his mirror. Yerdam gleamed happily, not as bad as he thought before embracing his twin. 

"Yechan how have you been?"  Yedarm smirked, his brother nodded.

"I'm fine although I just had to push through a hoard of people-"

"What?"

"Take a look outside."

Yedarm went to nearest curtain, not far from where they were sitting. Unlike the door he only peeked out to see a sea of people, all gathered around a singular black van. He quickly looked away and looked to the floor.

"What the ." He mumured.
 

 

Oh Gunseok

FC FC FC

Kim Daeil : scorpio : ★★★★★

DATE: 30/03/16- Sleepless Nights

That stupid anolouge clock that the manager thought was a good idea. Gunseok saw that it read 3am, luckily for him that is actually 5 hours before they have to wake up. Why sleep? 

Gunseok slipped on a pair of black jeans, parker jacket and blue bandana rapper around his head. He grabbed his backpack ready to start the day. He crept out of the shared room and let out a lion's yawn.   Sliding across the lounge where the youngest slept for the night, trying his best not to wake any of them up.

Doging the constant perputraitors, the bench, the couch the fridge. Successs, simplying smiling himself before.... . He knocked into the wall, how? Not paying attention obviously. As he crashed into the wall the clock stopped ticking and the two youngest started to rise.
 

 

Ye Chanyoung

FC FC FC

Choi Minki : Sagittarius : ★★★★★

DATE: 05/08/16- The Morning After

Chanyoung slided down onto the kitchen floor, leaning against the wall of the dorm. While everyone was out doing their own thing, Chanyoung fancied the site of his home instead. His coffee so delicatly placed right next to him.  Why is he on the floor? Well someone stole the couch and there is not much Chanyoung could do about it. Sipping his coffee follwed but a light huff, his coffee was great. 

It was overall a peaceful morning, the roudy kids were somewhere, perhaps at the company. He'll see his 'children' later though, he needs time to recuperate from the stress of idol life.

 

His flip phone started to play the tune he remembers so well. Although he wasn't the leader, he was the oldest, meaning the manager would try to contact him. He sighs, time for yelling. As he guides the lid of the phone with his finger he places it near his ear. Rubbing his cheek to keep compusure followed by a husky hello.

"Chanyoung-ah, I think you should come down to the company."
"Why?"

"Well uh-" The manager paused, "Heeun finally broke, he punched OOO."

 

"What?"

 

Ivan Koh 

FC FC FC

Li Wenhan : sagittarius : ★★★★

DATE: 12/05/15- Stay Calm

The song had just finished, with many on lookers gawking their jaws. Ivan's performance was different, it was almost like he was trying to show off, but he did it well. 

He slowly lowered the mic from his mouth and by his side. The vocal teacher applauded his performance, even Ivan knew he did better than before. 

The vocal teacher smiled.

"You have indeed improved Ivan, I doubted you last time but you have shocked me." She stated, Ivan could only smile to himself, he had got this evalution in the bag no doubt.

The teacher had gathered her notes together, re dreading over the score sheets she had for the boys.

Ivan's cockiness got the better of him because when first place was announced as Ophichus all Ivan could do was stay calm. And prove to her that he was better.

 

Shin Jaeuel

FC FC FC

Koo Junhoe : Leo : ★★★★★

DATE: 06/06/15- Who Are You?

The line-up was 'complete', or so Jaeuel thought. The whole process of accepting he was in a group with 11 other boys was slow and painful for Jaeuel. So when he finally got the hang of it, they just had to drop one more boy into the mix. 

He was younger than Jaeuel, by how much he didn't care. Although the young boy did seem charming, it just didn't rub well with Jaeuel. That's just the way he is. Funnily enough, the next miuntes, the newbie was forced next to Jaeuel at the end of the lineup. Although the boy was kind enough to bid the elder a hello. Jaeuel just shrugged and turned away. Although Jaeuel did warmly accept that hello, but his face was coldy displayed.

 

It wasn't long until Jaeuel was able to warm up to the kid, freedom if you wish. This allowed Jaeuel to finally return to his natural 4D self. Now debut was just ahead of him, with his 12 band mates. Let's just hope they don't add another one to the line-up,,

 

Kim Hancheol

FC FC FC

jeon jungkook : cancer :  ★★★★★

DATE: 18/12/2015- Dancing All Night

Sweat had been smothered all over Hancheol. His cheeks and eyes were red, he hadn't slept in perhaps more than a day. His feet began to pound like banging drums, he couldn't imjure them now. He moved onto the floor laying on his back, panting like a mad dog.

He had to get this routine right. This was his routine he thought. In a style he was completly foreign to, morden dance. He grew up in a crew, b-boying and hip hop. If he got it wrong, god knows what would happen, perhaps the other thirsty trainees could take his spot.

 

His phone vibrated, he could feel it. He slided over across the wooden floor to see an alarm. It was now 6 AM, he had been here all night long now. But it was the date that excited him, 18th of December 2015. The day his song comes out. He shot up, grabbing his belongings. Yanking the earphones out of his bag and he just listens. 

 

Do Youngbin

FC FC FC

HONG EUNKI: OPHIUCHUS :  ★★★★★

DATE: 06/11/17- False

Youngbin has always been a chirpy boy from a young age, and today was no different. When the sun was up, Youngbin was at his fullest, cackling away with and happily spreading joy to all those who'd listen. Just not today, today was too much for him.

The manager stormed into the dorm, no one but Youngbin in sight. Youngbin looks up his face swelled and red, his eyes watery and somber. His hair was messy and his stentch reacked of sweat and chocolate. The manager was fuming, he stomped towards Youngbin. Hovering just above him threatingly, his shoulders was raged and the steam became more clearer.

 

"Why aren't you in practice Youngbin?" He roared.

Youngbin could only snuffle, wiping tears and snot away with his heam of his sleevless top, his breahtes quickend.

"They don't like me." He mumbled

"What?"

"I said they don't like" Youngbin confirmed as he showcased his phone. The drinking scandel had gone out of hand.

 

Alex Han

FC FC FC

Song Kyungho : Aries : ★★★★★

DATE: 01/21/16- The Big One

"Hey can you not constantly step in my way please?" Heeun chimed towards Alex. His face had a scowl of annyoyance on it, he turned back aroun to face the mirror an was ready to go for another practice of the song. Alex tapped him on his shoulder, giving him a smug grin.

"Only if you stop disrespecting your elders Heeunie." He snarked. Alex chuckled to himself, smilling to himself in the mirror until he saw the younger turn around. His eyes were dull and annoyed and his mouth frowned, he hasn't sad, he just... mad.

Heeun approached him and sighed, he grabbed the elder by the hip and pulled him close, until Alex's hip was touching Heeun's hip. Alex smilied.

"Is this how you are showing affection for me?" He cooed, Heeun groaned like the annoyed teenager he his.

"Listen, you haven't been here that long, so when I tell you to stop moving in my way, you don't sit there and make jokes about it, you move out of my way."  Heeun stated. He let go of the elder. Alex shrugged his shoulder and huffed.

"Whatever..."