` THE BOOK

`        우주소년      /      COSMIC BOY (APPLY OPEN)

Just tell me why?

i'm a baby face

So the age ranges are in the plotline, some are younger some are older. I just took the original birth years and added/minus 2 years :).  As you know WJSN has 3 foreign members but don't be afraid of expanding the amount of foreigners in the group. At most be half-asian. YOU DON'T HAVE TO MATCH THE ETHNICITY TO PLOTLINE!!!!!!!!!Styling and Apperences can be done however you want^^. Faceclaims can be anyone but ulzzangs, and rule number 1 is don't race-bend, but halfing i'm okay with because if you wanted a half-french half korean you aint gonna find one, but make sure you use a half faceclaim too!

Into my heart

Personality can be as long or as short as you'd like, i'm not to picky if you just give me dot points, but I at least need some explanation. List traits or whatever you like. May or may not be a bronwie point to match your Zodiac's personality to the plotline. Make sure that your background lines up with your personality, and please make sure it includes these important details to the plot; Schooling and how'd they go?, How'd they got into the idea of becoming an idol, any scandelous events that could cause coverage? How they got to Korea (foreigners and someone outside of Korea) and any previous celebirity experiene? It's a lot, but charactersisation is SUPER IMPORTANT!!! Relationships can be family, friends or anyone AT THE CURRENT TIME, are important to the character. Idol friends and siblings are allowed but honestly, do your reaserch. If the idol has another sibling, then make sure to note that, eg, Baekhyun's older brother who is 7 years older than him, you don't have to know their name but just note them down. Now I am one of those people who are pretty bad at triva, so I'm honestly fine if you don't have a lot, but don't have none at all. I'm also fine if you just overwhelm me with triva too^^ Love interest can be anyone in the heckin world, just make sure the love is easy to work with.

Dreams do come true.

The concept is bascially WJSN but male, AND Yeonjung never joined IOI and debuted with them from the start. So basically the plotlines align to one of the girls. But you are in a universe where the girls don't exsit so please refrain from using them as any sort of FC or character to your arc. So you don't have to pick talent twins! Yay! But the solo songs aren't the talents twins either, they are just the songs chosen, there is a reason why none of them have videos. BECAUSE, the talent twins are *drumroll* SEVENTEEN! Password is your profile photo linked to your fav solo song from Cosmic Boy! So it's kinda like a two in one? Similar rules apply to Seventeen is that they don't exsist in this universe, so avoid using them as characters in your arc. Feel free to use them as FCs though^^. So just that you get the jist of what happening here are the twins by plotline.
DK = Aries
Joshua = Taurus
Mingyu = Gemini
Jun = Cancer
Dino = Leo
Woozi = Virgo
The8 = Libra
S.Coups = Scorpio
Seungkwan = Ophiuchus
Jeonghan = Sagittarus
Vernon = Capricorn
Hoshi = Aquarius
Wonwoo = Pisces

Note some of these are not accurate, just imagine them singing the songs plz I Wish. Now using that you can decide how your training life went through! Now unless you guys collab with someone else. None of you guys knew each other before debuting in the group, remember 3 of them were from Yuehua not Starship. Now the concept of the pre-debut shennigans, is that each of them has a music track, no video, showcasing the members voices. Tracks were realeased every week from 27th of November 2015, until their debut on the 26th of Febuarary 2016, Adore U. Got it? Good!

Now the most important section of the whole app, life in Cosmic Boy. This section will require you to cover a lot of basisis so take notes. Make sure you talk about the following: When they were introduced and how they feel about it, EG How does the Aries plotline feel about going first? or Leo being released on Christmas?. Next talk about what image they have to portray to the fans, it can be vastly different from the original character, but remember this is infront of the fans, The Virgo plotline can be portrayed as very feminie, but is actually the manliest man you'll ever meet. How they feel about being in such a large group? Do they feel safe or claustrophobic? How do they like their position? Does the Ophiuchus plotline feel pressured as the main vocalist, does the Aquarius plotline feel like they are bringing nothing to the table? How well are they handling the preassure of being in a idol group? Are they crumbling to maintain their image or seem to be doing just fine? And finally how do they feel about drama breaking out among the members? Do they feel the need to take sides? Be the mediator? Ignore it compeltely? Make sure you get this ver detailed as possible and that it lines up with your character! If you're confused, check out Heeun's app! Although it's mostly wip, that section is completed fully!
 

The Finale

Alright so you may apply more than once, at most thrice, with at most 2 being possibly chosen. And please be ready to fall back on a back-up plotline, because it'll ruin the suprise if I ask. Don't use any Starship FCs and WJSN FCs. Now what Heeun is going to do is in his app, any questions PM me! Brownie point FCs will be like all rookie groups from 2016 :) They are my u, also don't be afraid to use older faceclaims, espcially for those older plotlines.  If you honestly happen to pick my bias from the group I might have more favors towards you but i'll try not too. Give me aesthetic apps, I love aesthetic apps, and honeslty be creative and original.
The Gemini plotline is taken by meeee, Rocky from Astro as a faceclaim and is 100% open for love int!

source code : turn in : example