Chapter5: He's got it easy

Mr.Grim Reaper and Ms. Dead

​​​​​​A/N:- Omg! Did you guys watch Hoya's MVs?! Omg. I couldn't bring myself to watch Angel twice😂😂 I'm too innocent for it so I streamed the MV closing my eyes.lol His choreo is always my jam<3

IFNT+Hoya all the way!

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stay here. Don't follow me", hissed the girl as Myungsoo followed as soon as she walk out of her house. The male frowned at her order.

"Why so?", he asked putting his hands inside his pocket.

"Because I said so", she said and turned away to walk but Myungsoo just followed her without a care.

How is he going to change when he doesn't even follow what i told him to do? Urrghh One nerve, he is.

"Where are we going by the way?", He ask nonchalantly​​​​​ earning a glare from her which doesn't even faze him.

He was wearing that big cloak of his again with his black mask on but he let the hood down making him look a bit decent. The girl take in a look at him but refused to answer his question which left him hanged as he didn't really like it when others ignore him. The answer to his question came into light when the girl stopped as they reached a shop with some discount sales. She gave him a look as if she hated his existence before saying 'follow me' to the confused boy in black.

She walked up to the male section welcomed by many varities of clothes right and left. She looked at some checkered shirts until a red-black stripped and a blue-white caught her eyes. She quicky grabbed both and turn to Myungsoo and shove it on him. Myungsoo looked confused. He followed her and she walked around and took some more plain Tees and shove it again on him.

"Go inside that Trial Room and put on any one of them. You look hideous in your current and its teally hot."

"But this are not Black, I like black", he complained.

"Whatever, just go", she ordered and pushed him inside.

She turned over and thought about what the guy might need. She pinked at the thought of his undees.

Nope, that's not my problem.

"Oye", she turned to the voice to see the now, normal looking handsome boy, frowning not liking the outfit. He put on a white tee underneath the  blue-white stripped chekered shirt , leaving the buttons undone and he looked quite human now. No, No that's an understatement. He looked like the gorgeous guy next-door type. She cleared a bit and nodded.

"You have to pay me back, okay? I don't have much money to spend on you. But I'll help you until you get used to this world.", She said as she started looking for pants.

"But how am I gonna pay back? I don't have the thing you guya call 'money'", He asked clueless.

"By working", she said simply as she picked out some sweat pants, a grey and a black. He nodded at the choice of colour this time.

"I went through the clothes you brought yesterday and it was all black. You need some more colours if you don't want people to think you put on the same clothes everyday", she added as he nodded again. He didn't reply any to her words so she cleared again and look away.

What have I gotten myself into?

"You'll need u-undies. Pick t-those out yourself and meet me at the counter", she ordered flustered and took the clothes from him and walked away leaving the oblivious boy.

 

"Where are we going?", He asked as soon as they step out of the shop.

"I can't believe I'm a babysitter now", she muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing. You gotta start working too if you gotta live with me. You can't be a freeloader for the rest the year, Myungsoo. I won't allow that. Right now, I'm going to my new college to send some files in after which WE are going for job hunt, alright?"

He just shrugged and followed her. Soon, they reach her new institution. The girl got some outstanding grades to get enrolled herself in directly along with some scholarships which she managed to get all by herself.

"Oh hello there!", someone called from the back in the hallways and both of them turned to the voice. Myungsoo's eyes were wide as saucers when he saw the young man walking with wide smile towards them.

Jiyeon's POV

Myungsoo stiffened and he looked shocked. Does he know him? He got all weird when he turned to me and pushed me telling me to go in and send the documents in and that he'll wait outside for me. It was obviously suspicious of his sudden action and it was also obvious that he knew this person.

Wait...Is the guy from heaven too?? I took in his form which looked pretty normal looking. I frowned at Myungsoo before turning to walk away. I'll just confront him back at home.

 

After sending in the documents, I walked out to find Myungsoo no where in view. Where did he go? I let out a frustrated sigh and proceeded to just walk out of here. Who cares about him? I'm glad he's not here. I might just rush back home and he'll not know the way back home and he won't come to me ever again and--

"Oye, why are you grinning?"

Okay, the grim reaper is still here.-_- I looked at him and rolled my eyes at the little thought I dreamed seconds ago. Why did I even think I'll slip out of this trouble easily?

"Nothing. I'm starting college this monday. Will you be okay around, without me? I'm kind of worried."

"Worried?", He smirked a bit. 

"Yeah, worried that you might cause trouble here and there and drag me in. You are a walking trouble right now, you know?"

He just rolled his eyes at me and walked away. Its gotta be long long year...

*-*-*

 

" Hey, Boss. Umm I would like to introduce, Myungsoo. He's my new friend. And he need some job right now. I would be grateful if you let him work with us. I can just teach him the de---"

"YOU'RE HIRED!!", Shrieked my boss who's a 26 year old young woman who owns this cafe. Okay...that was easy.

As soon as we walked in the cafe, all eyes have been on Myungsoo who kind of attracted all the attention starting from the customers to the workers. God, I guess no one can help it, this guy, next to me is absolutely gorgeous I admit that. But still I'm not one to be affected by looks so it doesn't really flatter me that much but yes, he's handsome.

And I can't believe my boss, Minah who has sparkles in her eyes once her eyes landed on Mr.Grim Reaper, just hired him in a second. I mean, come on, she doesn't even know him. He probably doesn't even know how to do work. But ignorning all his working status, she just hired him probably because of his face. Damn, I hate it!

The last time I applied for this place, it took me 3 days of proving myself worthy to handle all of these things until i got a proper time slot for working here. Talk about being biased. I hate my boss but she's rich and pay a good amount so I stick here for about a year now and I got used to her harsh remarks on me. I'm probably the only one who she treats the worst here..but then, who treats me good? Its good enough that she lets me work in her place. Yep.

I stood there awkwardly and shot a glance at Myungsoo who looked confused himself.

"Urgh...Thank You, boss. Umm So he can start working fro--"

"Let the gorgeous boy speak for once, Jiyeon! I wanna hear his voice so shut up for once!"

O...kay.. ughhh. She's annoying. I was seriously annoyed so I stormed out leaving him alone with that tyrant.

I let out a frustrated huff and wait for him outside the porch. He came out about 5 minutes later. I wonder what they were talking about. Probably, Minah oogling at him and telling him how godly he is and stuffs. I can't believe the audacity to hire him just like that infront of my face. I glared at him as soon as my eyes landed on him. I can't help it, he frustrates me a lot right now. Its not his fault but I just can't help it.

*-*-*

 

"I'm coming with you at college from monday", he said plainly stuffing in some popcorns. We're sitting on the couch and wathing some movie right now. We didn't have much convo and I guess he knew I was somehow mad at him.

"Any why would you do that?"

"I got enrolled too...my father somehow made it possible", he stated stopping his movements and directing his eyes on me.

I was speechless. I scoffed. The guy I'm living with right now can get everything so easily. I just gulped not knowing what to say anything.

"I thought I would just let this go but...I thought I should tell it out. That guy earlier at the college was actually a close friend of mine. He told me about the stuffs and all and I got in the college just like that."

"He's an angel?", I asked with no emotions as he nodded still keeping his eyes on me.

"His name is Sungkyu. I heard that he got himself in the college as a teacher"

Their life seems easy...wait should I even call it ''life' for them?? God is harsh...We just suffer in his games while they get to enjoy the drama. I don't know about hell but...the dudes in heaven seems like they enjoy a lot. 

Life's been a harsh toll on me since birth...there was never a moment i cherished. Everything is stupid, I wanted to end everything, early on..but I carried on..just incase I might find out the real end to all of these dramas. But the more I live, the more I regret

Should I have been better off being dead?