Chapter 4: What is Myungsoo?

Mr.Grim Reaper and Ms. Dead

Please bear with my grammar mistakes and spellings. I'll edit it with gaps of five chapters. I haven't even edited the other stories yet. Urrghh. I have been procrastinating all this while really. :'( Ideas just fail to come up. Anyway Enjoy~ 

Italic words are POVs of the characters involved.

___________________________________________________

"I want to take the bed!", Myungsoo said frowning when the girl tried to push him out of the room.

"This is MY room. MY bed", she declared gritting her teeth.

"But its so cold out there! I have never been treated this way. How do you expect me to sleep somewhere uncomfortable?!" He's right. Its really cold and her house doesn't have a room heater. But there's no way the girl is letting him sleep on her bed. Yesterday's uncomfort was enough. She isn't going to give in today.

"You never belonged here in the first place and its all your own fault that you're stuck with me!" she snapped.

"Oh..come on!", said Myungsoo trying to push himself in the room while the girl is still trying not to let him in. He stopped pushing and look at her suddenly.

"Then, why don't we just sleep together?", he simply said. The girl stopped her movements and turned pink. 

What the hell is he thinking?! 

"Yah! How can a guy simply suggest to sleep with a girl?! You freak!", she said hitting him with the pillow that's been between them for a while now.

"What's wrong about that? The bed is big enough to fit the both of us!", he said 'oblivious' written on his face making the girl blush from hearing his words.

"D-Don't you k-know that a guy shouldn't s-sleep t-together with a g-girl on the same bed!", she asked totally red.

"Eh? I always sleep with those angel girls though", he said like it was the most normal thing to say leading for Jiyeon to freak out, her eyes wide as saucers.

"You flirt! You sick devil of a player!!", she said as she gape at him with wide mouth.

"Yah! What do you mean devil?! I'm not! Don't use that word on me!", he snapped furious that she called him the omnious name.

"You sleep with girls?! Are you even from heaven?! Wait wait, Isn't heaven like those we were made to know?! Angels sleep with guys? What the he--"

"Why are you freaking out at this? I know other male angels aren't like me and don't really sleep but I'm different! I was a uniquely different 'species' in heaven and I'm God's Son so I'm treated with a bed to sleep on cause I sleep! And those angels sung me songs in bed to make me sleep when I was small! Why are freaking out at this?!" he said it more like yelling at her face when she looked at him in awe.

"So..., they sleep with you to make you... sleep when you were a kid?", she asked surprised but plain tone to which Myungsoo lifted an eyebrow at her.

"Yes"

Why does it sound so inppropriate when I hear it by seeing the grown up him?

A small laugh slipped out from before Myungsoo gave her a weird gaze and she started laughing as if it was hilarious. Myungsoo frowned when she laughed non-stop.

"Why are you laughing now?!" he snapped annoyed making her slow down a bit catching her stomach.

"You're such a big baby! You sleep, you eat, you like being treated like a king, you Mr.Grim Reaper! Are you even an angel?", she asked still laughing.

Myungsoo frowned.

"Told you, I'm not...", he said sounding sad, before snatching off the pillow from her and jumping up on the bed to lay flat.

"Yah..--"

"Actually...", he interrupted her but stopped. His voice sounding sincere as she look up to listen but he stopped, his face on the pillow. Jiyeon, confused, walked and sat on the side of the bed.

"What?", she simply asked.

"N-nothing...just com'ere and sleep" he said before holding her wrist and pulling her down on the bed as she squealed as she closed her eyes.

"Yah! Why you--", she stopped when she opened her eyes to find a sincere looking eyes staring deeply in hers. His eyes were beautiful. It was a pair of deep, dark orbs , sparkling from the depths, shinning as it complimented his sharp facial features. 

He's indeed beautiful. No wonder he's a heavenly creature. I wonder...

"Its not that bad sleeping like this together you know.", he suddenly snapped her back making her flush red.

"I always felt lonely when those angels don't come sing me lullabys anymore. I wonder if its because I was making lots of troubles up there and if they hate me because of it", he said eyes low seeming to reminiscing something from the past.

"Tsk. I never thought you'd be this naive. Its probably because you're grown up now", she said smiling at his innocence.

"You think so?", he asked making some wierd kind of pout to which Jiyeon giggled and nodded.

"I have so many questions I wanna ask you", she asked making herself comfortable on the bed.

"Do you have a mother?" she asked. Myungsoo looked at a her and thought for a minute before shaking his head.

I never thought about it. I never had a mother...but it isn't like the other angels have it either. Even Father doesn't have a Mother or father but then, he's a god born from people's wishes. Then, What am I?

"You really don't know what are you? You said you're not a god neither an angel...Is there anyone up there similar to you?" she asked again but he shook his head.

"Its just me and they say that its because I'm the God's son"

"..."

"You know what? We need to get more close to reach both our goals, Mr. Grim Reaper. You, returning to heaven and me, getting rid of you", she said as he nodded.

"Seems like you really don't want me here but that's okay cause I don't wanna live here either", he stated plainly making her clear a bit.

"So, tell me the story of when you start to get conscious of your world. I'm curious", she said highly interested.

"Well...I just woke up one day and they said that it was my 5th Birthday. Father was the first one I saw and yeah..."

"What? You were told you were 5 when you were jist born? Eh? Are other angels born like that too?" she asked confused.

"Told you, I'm not an angel. Angels doesn't have age and all of them look like youths and they are made by God from the dead souls of the species on earth. Only the Gods look different since they're the images born from mankind's perception of their wish. I don't know why I am different either. All they say is I'm the God's son."

Jiyeon was still suspicious of his story but didn't ask further. He's telling the truth but his past sounds weird...too weird for the law of flow of nature. But then again, how gods are born and how angels exist are weirder too. So, she just bite her inner cheeks and kept quiet.

"You must be a real Grim Reaper then?", she smiled and tried making a joke but he frowned at her.

"Oh come on! I'm not those who wish for one's death and come to take them. That was just a punishment that I had to guide you to heaven. That's the angels duty actually.", he said with a pouty face which the girl found it cute.

"Btw, what troubles did you cause up there?", she asked.

"A lot actually...But that one about you, I stole Old Sage's unichorn spear for fun before pulling his beard to check if it was real and he got mad at me. And while he threw some hot fireballs at me, i mistook one of the soulstones he collected for energy pearls and protected myself by it. And that soulstone just had to be yours", he explained, leaving a can't-get-this-all-at-once-faced Jiyeon. Myungsoo sat up and looked at her as she followed too.

"Who's Old Sage? A god?", she asked giggling as she finally understood what he had said. He nodded frowning at her.

"You're so immature! How old are you now?", she asked laughing.

"Don't laugh. My age is fixed at 22 but I have been in heaven for a thousand years. I know I cause trouble a lot but its just for fun, why did they have to get so angry about it?!",he pouted again making her giggle from his naughty but naive behaviour.

"You guys have powers?"

"Yeah, but Father took mine away and I have to make sure to get it back by the end of the year in mankind. So, bear it with me for you're forced to let me stay here for the year or you'll just end up dead. I won't get back either if I defy Father's order. Don't worry about getting rid of me. I'll rush back once it struck a year even without informing you" She nodded knowing it won't work even if she push him out.

"So, what's in it for me if I let you stay?", she asked.

"You heard it too, right? I caused your death and so, I have to protect you now", he stated if that was some unwanted work for him making her frown at him.

"Deal. This is just for life-line business", she smirked putting out her heand for a shake.

Even though I don't really have a reason to live anymore...

Myungsoo looked at her confused to why her hand was out like that. Jiyeon rolled her eyes smiling a bit before grabbing his hand to connect hers making a seal with a handshake.

"This is called handshake." she said before releasing his hand.

"So, can we just sleep together? Its really cold if not bed", he said as Jiyeon thought for a minute before shaking her head and step down the bed and open her cupboard to bring out a sleepover mattress.

"You sleep there, I'll just sleep here", she said before laying it out.

She clearly hates me to be near her.

 Myungsoo watched her laying the layers. It looked comfy and soft just like the bed. He thought for a moment.

"Nope, I'll sleep there, you take the bed", he said before jumping down the mattress and snuggling under the covers before she could say anything.

Jiyeon just scoffed and rolled her eyes before going up the bed, under the comforters, giving out a satisfied sigh and put off the light.

"YAH!!", Myungsoo yelled. And she quickly put it on again.

"What you hate dark?"

"I have never been in the dark"

"So, you scared~?"

"Scared of what?!"

"Nothing"

.

.

.

Jiyeon couldn't sleep and she have been doing some thinking for about 20 mins now. She look over at the Myungsoo who was sleeping below with eyes closed.

"ummm You asleep, Grim Reaper?", she asked thinking she won't get an answer.

"Don't call me that" he snapped back making her jump a bit, startled.

"umm..I haven't asked some things I'm curious, yet"

"..."

"Who paid the hospital that day? Why haven't the hospital reported abou---"

"Father must have fixed it already." he cut her off sounding annoyed that she disturbed him from trying to sleep.

"Umm Oookay~"

.

"Umm You see people from different places worship different Gods. How about the nationality? How does that work? Wait, how do guys know Korean--"

"Can you keep it down? I don't know about that, okay? Ask father the next time you see him. All I know is that Gods communicate through feels while humans virtualises it. Well for me, I know Korean only since I know I existed."

"Oh..."

.

.

"..."

" uh...What was that energy balls and soulstone abo--"

"Just Sleep already", he said cutting her off.

"o-okay" she said slowly scrunching her face.

Tsk. So bossy...

 

*-*-*-*

A/N:_ One comment= Next Update

           Please Subscribe and upvote if you like the story. As you all know, those things keeps a writer from giving up on her stories, especially comments.<3