Chapter 3: First Day Out With Him

Mr.Grim Reaper and Ms. Dead

Subscribe and comment please, only then i can continue my story... :'(

___________________________________________________

 I woke up at the sound of some chirpping from outside the window. I slowly opened my eyes to look up at the ceiling. My room? Was that all a dream? I looked at my left to find my cupboard and a smile crept up on my lips. Maybe, just maybe, that was all a dream! 

I sat up quickly and look around the room smiling widely as my feet touched the floor. I walked inside the bathroom to brush my teeth skipping on the way happily for the first time in my life. 

It was all a dream:)

.

.

I walked out from the washroom only to freeze up at who I saw as I look up.

"Oh crap. Why was I even happy for", my shoulders dropped seeing his face. I rolled past him and walk out of my room. He was sitting on my bed so casually with his mask down. urggh Hate him so much.

I walk out to see the sofa with a blanket. Wait...I slept here without a blanket last night so how did I...

"How did I end up on bed?", I turned and snapped knowing he was following me.

"I carried you, of course", he said plainly before walking in the Kitchen and open the fridge. I bit my lip and breath out trying to supress my anger.

"Why?", I asked gritting my teeth as he took out a bread and put it in between lips pressing it a bit letting his dimple to pop out making me struck by that beauty of his again. He even got two perfect dimples. urghh I hate him more now. I'm so jealous.

I rolled eyes at my own thought. 

"You looked cold" was all he said, muffled with the bread, as he pushed past me with some things on his hands. I let out a huff and turn to face him who already sat down on the sofa sipping on some juice that he just brought out of the fridge.

I was going to call out his name when I realise I forgot what it was. 

"Yah. What was your name?" I asked plopping down his side.

"You don't need to know.", he answered making me glare at him in annoyance before snatching away my chips from his hands.

"Myungsoo!! My name's Myungsoo, Ms. Dead!", He yelled as he snatch the snacks back and start eating it. I just scoffed at his actions.

"Shut up! Who told you to act like a boss around the house and eat my stuffs?", I asked annoyed.

He stopped eating and looked at me before rolling his eyes and putting the chip back on the table before standing up and walk away. 'Annoying' I heard him mumble. Tsk..Who's the annoying one here?!

"Yah! Stop. I did some thinking before I slept yesterday. And I'm sure I heard yout Father tell me to use you for any good and that was your mission to fulfill until exactly a year." I said smirking.

"So What? Ya think I'll follow?", he said making me frown at his behaviour. That God was right. This guy needs a change in his attitude. He turn away to walk but I stopped him before walking away.

"Change", was all I said trying to put my most intimidating voice glaring right at him as he glared back.

"Why should I?"

"I'll make you"

"Try me", he said as he shrug off my hand from him and walk out of the house.

Where is he going now? This is so nerve wrecking. I rush out quickly and catch up to him.

"Hey. Wait. Wait! Hey Grim Reape--"

"What!?",he spat back.

"Where are you going? I still have many things to discuss with you!" I declared making him stop and look at me.

"But I Don't Have Anything To Discuss With You", he said emphasizing each and every word before walking off quickly. Aish! This guy! What if he cause trouble somewhere among humans? urghh Why am I even worried about this?

I just shrugged it off and walk inside my house to have a bath after which I dressed up to go to school to recieve my documents. I tied my hair up in a bun, satisfied with my look before walking out of the house to lock the door. I turn after locking, only to see Grim Reaper holding some shopping bags with him as I widened my eyes at him. 

"What did you do?! You don't have any money do you?! You stole it? Ohmygos--"

"Keep your mouth shut, Ms.Dead. Yes, I don't have money but I'm not that low. Tsk", he said before looking at the locked door.

"Are you going out?", he asked. 

"Yes, I need to go to school", I simply said but he seemed to be waiting for something. 'What?' I mouth. He eyes indicated the locked door. Oh..wait..I'm never letting him stay alone. No way. What if he cause trouble in my house? No. No. Way

"No way, You're comming with me!"I said as I tried to drag him with me but he didn't fudge making me raise a brow back at him.

"I need to keep this back," he said. I looked at him suspiciously before opening the door again.

"What's even in ther--"

"Clothes", he replied cutting me off as I let out an 'oo'.

Just as we walked back in, he took one bag and threw the others on the sofa before taking out a black checkered shirt. He took off his big long hoodie as I watch him struggle a bit before managing to pull it off from him leaving a very messy hair which made me laugh. He's such a kid. 

"Don't laugh. Its my first time taking off that thing", he said as he slipped on the checkered shirt over his white tee leaving the buttons undone making him look like a normal human with no serial-killing-look. 

"First time? Don't you guys shower and change everyday?", I asked him as i find it funny. 

"What's there to wash off when our existence itself is a purity?", he boast off ruffling his hair in a messy form yet leaving him off a stylish, bad-boyish look. Ok, Sorry. I can't help it. He's undeniably handsome now that I can see his black hair complimenting his looks fully. Before, it was covered with that big black hoodie of his, giving him off that Grim Reaper look. Now, he looks like that one popular guy at school with lots of fangirls drooling over him.

"Oye, I know I'm beautiful. But stop staring, you look creepy", he said before walking out of the house again. Tsk. Fortunately, I'm not one to drool over just looks. Personality comes first and that jerk just has it so low.  I shook my head before walking out of the house and locking the door again.

"So, how and where did you buy those clothes?", I asked catching up to him.

"A mall at the end of this street. The owner saw me walking infront of her store and squealed and called me in and said I should model for her at least for a day.' he said making my jaw drop.

"And you did? Just like that?", I asked flabbergasted.

"NO! Why should I? I didn't even know what she was talking about. I said I'm busy and she said she's going to pay me and give me clothes that I want. And since I think I'm in need for both for the moment, I accepted it saying for only an hour."

'And she agreed?", I asked still amazed as he nodded.

"Just like that? 1 hour?", I asked again not really believing what I just heard.

"Yeah. Just like that. The power of Myungsoo", he smiled cheekily before winking and turning away and walk ahead. This conceited jerk.

*-*-*-*-*

 

I walked out of my school with the documents in my hand as I saw Myungsoo standing there, hands in his pockets, leaning on the wall, indeed looking like a model. I told him to wait here and there he is surrounded by some girls from school. urghh. I hate all of them.

I turn to leave when he called out stopping me.

"Yah, Kang Jiyeon! Why are you just walking away without calling me?", he asked frowning rushing up to me. That's the first time he called me by name...Well he called before but that wasn't exactly valid.

The girls start shooting me daggers as I roll my eyes at them. As if I give a care. I turn to leave as he followed.

"Answer me. I'm asking you"

"I don't want to call you when you're surrounded by so much attentions",I simple said.

"Well that's true but don't leave me off in this unknown place", he said making me scoff again. Gosh I hate him. Should I just leave him around here and run for my life to have a peaceful one? tsk.

I shook my head as he followed me. I'm kinda hungry right now so I just lead him in a teokbokki restuarant

"What's this place?", he asked.

"Somewhere you can eat", I said to see his eyes twinkling in happiness as he heard the word 'eat' .

We sat down at an available table and wait for the waiter to come. I saw one girl coming over and turn to Myungsoo and smiled widely at him as if she has known him for long.

"How are you, sir? Two plates of Teokbokki?", she asked obviously trying to flirt with him as she turn only at him. I thought Myungsoo would look confused and all but No, N.O. NO. 

He smiled back at her and nodded before giving her a wink. Did he just flirt? He knows how to flirt, Oh god? I shake it off my head to how cringy it sounds. I should have known once he winked at me earlier..urghh its giving me goosebumps all over. 

"What? Are you okay?", he asked as I shake my head, trying to remove the image of him winking of my head to how cringy its was.

"Urghh... You're unbelievable!", I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I know I'm unbelievable, sweetheart. I mean look at this face", he said smirking as he pointed at himself bugging me off soooo damn much.

The Tokbeokki arrived and i digged in ignoring him as i was very hungry. It taste so good and I smiled chewing on the last piece satisfied. 

___________________________________________________

A/N: Ok bye, off to sleep! One comment= Next update. Ok bye.:)