Morning in Choi family's house 🌺❤️🌸

The daily life of papa Coups and mama Han with their children ^^ 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For rookie married couple , when it’s daylight out , Jeonghan would woke up to that gentle soft peck on his forehead from his beloved handsome like actor husband . Get his morning cup of coffee from him and he will say out with the brightest smile ever . 

“ Good morning baby ..have you slept well ?!” 

The twenty two years old wife of this beautiful American styled house smiled back as he took his cup of coffee . 

“ Morning Cheolie , I Did.. all because of you .” He flushed cutely , mentioning that he slept well after really long lovely night full of love making and gentle touches . 

Seungcheol chuckled . About to kiss his wife on the lips but Jeonghan blocked his mouth cutely and shook his head with adorable expression .

” W-why not baby ?!”

Jeonghan flushed . 

“ I have morning breath ..” 

Seungcheol looked at his wife like *what the hell look * 

“ Your mouth smell is like strawberry baby so let me kiss you .” 

Jeonghan yelped and stood up before he run inside the bathroom to brush his teeth . Leaving his man there speechless and soon he chuckled slightly at the overflowing cuteness . 

Drank his coffee slowly as he wait for his bright sunshine and he’s already wearing his work suit  and he will wait for his wife to get ready since he’s gonna drive him to his parents’s home because he doesn’t want him to stay alone in the house for the past eight hours . 

 

That was their life routine when they were still new married couple . But right now after five years .   They woke up in the morning by certain two cuties and third one walking slowly with his small foot . 

Five years old Joshua and jun , the two boys attacked their daddy as he sleep under the blanket and start tickling him . 

Mama jeonghan screamed as he woke up when his poor finger was bitten by his one years old baby hoshi . Had two teeth yet his bite is so strong that the pure mom sat up and whines as he looked at his finger . 

“ Papa , jun took my brush teeth and h-he throw it on the trash can .”  Joshua murmuring , pouts curling to his lips as his tears appearing around his beautiful wide eyes . And papa Seungcheol’s Snoring althought of his noisy kids’s normal routin . 

Mama Jeonghan trying to get the kids off the poor man who finally have vacation after so long . He’s dragging them out while looking so poor as his tummy’s already so big carrying his fourth child inside . Even thought hoshi’s still so young yet he’s gonna gave him a younger brother/sister so that he can play with comfortably . 

“ Jun , umma’s disappointed in you , why do you bully your hyung ?!”

The small child had beautiful act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter