two.

loving is easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon was blowing kisses at himself in the mirror. Being the self-conceited, "I love myself" type of guy, he could not stop stealing glances at his hot looks. Looking at his reflection, "Damn, Kim Jiwon." Then he whistled at himself and winked back at the mirror. 

Rolling his eyes, Junhoe scoffed. Why was he friends with this self-induced narcissist? He asked himself  everyday, "Bro. Stop fronting. You don't look that great. You're like a downgrade John Travolta. But like, asian." 

June was trying to diss Jiwon the best he could, but both boys knew he was bluffing. Jiwon looked good as . Being Junhoe, he could never admit that out loud. Unfortunately, his boyfriend, Jinhwan could. He voiced his opinion proudly, fake desire dripping from his voice, "Shut the up June. Jiwon, you look like an upgrade of Tom Cruise. But like you know, asian. Damn, Jiwon. You seriously look gorgeous. Your hair looks good like that." 

Jiwon really did look stunning. Giving up on supreme hoodies and loose joggers, Jiwon went in for the kill with a mature, classy look. Dressed to the nines, in tight black pants, a fitted white dress shirt with a black blazer thrown over his shoulder, and shiny black dress shoes, Jiwon pulled off the Christian Grey vibe perfectly. His sleek, black hair was quiffed effortlessly and smoky black eyeliner just made him look even ier, highlighting his eyes in the best way. Tonight was his night. Operation get Hanbin to fall in love with me is a go. 

Jiwon beamed, "I love you Jinani. And June, don't lie man. I know you'd bang me if you could." 

Jinhwan cracked up. Junhoe's face turned as red as a tomato in three seconds, and his mouth was left gaping open. He was really going to kill Jiwon mercilessly one day. 

 

~

 

So, Jiwon had done a little bit of sneaking around. Or maybe a lot of it. But his work paid off and he was certain tonight everything would go accordingly to plan. Jiwon managed to get himself an invite to a fancy dinner party for YG's modeling branch that Hanbin was going to be attending at the university's largest dining hall, in the east wing. That hall was never open to students, opted for reservations and expensive ceremonies. How did he get in? The world may never know, but maybe Jiwon had black mailed the host, threatening to expose his cheating to his wife. Or maybe said wife got lost in Jiwon's bright, flashy smile and handed him an invite personally. Or maybe it was both. The host and hostess never seemed loyal to eachother anyways. 

Hanbin was set to play the piano at this event. The original pianist was a guy in his music composition class but he'd fallen ill and asked Hanbin to fill in for him since he could play fairly well. And when Jiwon heard about it, he had to see it for himself. He wanted Hanbin to play for him. He needed to see Hanbin's elegant fingers bounce on the black and white keys, beautiful music sounding to his ears. Where is he? Wait what the ? Don't tell me.. IS THAT ING JUNG JAEWON?????? Why the is he touching MY Hanbin? Holy , I'm gonna ing murder him. Jiwon was absoluetly seething when he spotted Hanbin, but he wasn't alone. With an arm s around Hanbin's waist, there in his ugly glory, was Jaewon. Jiwon quickly stood up from the chair he was sitting in, champagne sloshing in its glass. Without thinking, he made his way over to the two boys.

Jiwon's eyes blazed.

Hanbin turned shy and blushed, "Hi Jiwon. What are you doing here?" 

Immediately seeing the pink in his cheeks, Jiwon wanted to see more. No, he needed to. He wanted to see how far he could push Hanbin before he realized that Jiwon was in love with him. "Hey Hanbin, it just so happens that I randomly got an invite in the mail. Maybe they're scouting for models? I didn't really want to come but I heard you were playing pianist tonight. I wanted to see you play." Jaewon knew Jiwon was lying through his teeth and he snorted. Scouting for models? Yeah, right. Jiwon has connections to the higher ups. Or he's just good at black mailing. Either way, Jiwon's here from an actual invite, while Jaewon was just lucky enough to accompany Hanbin as a plus one. 

Hanbin flushed and he laughed softly, "Oh right, I'm playing tonight in replace of Donghyuk. He caught the flu and asked me to fill in for him." 

"I bet you're amazing, Bin." And then Jiwon not-so-subtly pushed Jaewon away from Hanbin, grabbing him by the wrist to drag him to the refreshments table. He looked at Jaewon and sneered, wishing he'd just get lost already. "Bro, Jaewon. I saw a girl over there looking like she was undressing you with her eyes. Get at it, man." 

Jaewon's eyes lit up, he'd been with his right hand for too long and it's getting boring. ". Okay. Thanks, man!" And then he ran off.  Little did he know, there was no girl staring at Jaewon. Jiwon made it up, so that the could leave Hanbin alone and spend the whole night looking for someone who never existed. He cackled on the inside. I'm a literal genius. Finally, I get to be alone with Bin. Ahhh he looks so cute. . Am I getting a ? , man. Think about June, that ugly and his stinky feet. 

"Jiwon?"

Jiwon snapped from his daze when he heard Hanbin call for him. "Yeah, hey what's up, Bin? You look really good tonight." I could just eat you up. 

Blush not leaving his face Hanbin casted his eyes at his shoes, "Thank you, Jiwon. "

"Seriously, Bin. You look so cute. I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter