one.

loving is easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so maybe Jiwon's just a little obsessed. Just a tiny bit, he confesses. But who can blame him when the boy he's obsessed with is just perfect? Like, he's literally flawless. Jiwon blinks with heavy heart eyes, Hanbin is so pretty. His hair is so fluffy. His eyes are so cute. His lips are so pink. I want  to kiss him. He smiles dopily but when he blinks again, Hanbin is gone. Where'd he go? I wanted to kiss him. Jiwon frowns and when hears a snap right right in front of his face, he growls. So who is this that made my precious Hanbin go away? 

"Bro, stop staring. You look like a ing creep."

" off, Junhoe. I was admiring the view," Jiwon snaps. 

Junhoe snorts, "Yeah? More like you were molesting Hanbin with your eyes." 

Jiwon sends Junhoe a nasty glare, rolls his eyes, and pointedly ignores his comment. Junhoe's just dumb. As he took the last sip of his tall Americano with extra caramel, he tosses it in the trash, looking behind him, "Thanks for the drink, June!" He gives him his shiniest smile, but when he turns away, he rolls his eyes again. Jiwon then gets up to walk towards the library that Hanbin had dissapeared into, across the street from the cafe that Junhoe was still in, mouth gaping open. 


As Jiwon steps into the huge university library, his eyes and heart immediately sought out Hanbin. He was sitting at a large table alone, dozing off into a book. Jiwon thought he looked extremly adorable, so adorable that he wanted to pull up a chair right in front of Hanbin and just look at him. But even Jiwon had to admit, that would be ing creepy, and if Junhoe was here, he'd probably smack him up-side his head for being even thinking about it. So, Jiwon settled for a seat a few tables away. And he did just look at him. He did it subtly, of course, hidden behind a thick book that Jiwon had no interest in. Wow, he looks like a porcelain angel. As Jiwon continiuously stared, Hanbin moved unconsciously, feeling eyes on him. Jiwon's own eyes widened at the thought of Hanbin waking up and see him being a stalker, so he quickly buried his face into the book. After a minute or so, he swiftly stood up, taking the book with him, and moved into the long aisles of shelves filled with books upon books. Jiwon carefully chose an empty aisle where he felt safe, and promptly continued what he was doing: looking at Hanbin and daydreaming about all the different love scenarios that could happen if Hanbin was his. 

"Hey, Hanbin!"

Jiwon's ears immediately perked up at the sound of his love's name being called. He peeked through the aisle, and Jiwon seethed at what he saw. There, standing over Hanbin's shoulder, was no one other than Jiwon's most hated: Jung Jaewon. The who had beaten Jiwon at the university's rap impromptu competition. Jiwon, who had been spitting fire bars, had lost it when Hanbin- wearing a soft pink hoodie that swallowed his whole body- walked in, smiling as bright as the sun. Jiwon quickly lost his cool, forgot his lyrics and started stuttering. Jaewon bursted into loud laughter and stole the rap game, winning easily. Jiwon swore he's never been so embarassed. He tried to look gracious in front of Hanbin, even going up to Jaewon to congratulate him, when the congratulations was literally shoved back in his face. 

"Jiwon, I gotta be honest with you man. I heard you were a notorious rapper, so I was imitidated by you at first. But hearing you live, I'm embarrassed I even felt like that. Good luck trying to get into the rap game with that, Ji," Jaewon was still laughing like crazy and he walked away, slinging an arm over Hanbin. Hanbin looked back at Jiwon sheepishly, mouthing a "sorry about him" to Jiwon. Jiwon weakly smiled back. He'd just been humiliated right in front of the love of his life. He sluggishly walked back to his apartment, found his secret stash of alcohol and moped; Jiwon imagined himself beating the out of Jaweon, rapping fire while at it,  and he giggled drunkenly. Left. Right. Punch. Kick. HAHAHA. you, Jaewon. And so, that night, Jiwon fell asleep to the sound of his own wasted laughter. 

Back to reality, Jiwon shook his head. He looked up and saw Jaewon now occupying the seat across from Hanbin. Books were scattered in front of the two boys. Judging by the confused look on Jaewon's face, Jiwon knew that Hanbin was tutoring him.  Ha, that dumb would need tutoring. But then, Jiwon thought about it more and his jealousy levels increasingly grew. Imagine being tutored by the cutest boy in school. Imagine his pretty eyelashes looking down at the text book and his soft voice trying to make you understand that concept. That dumb , Jaewon, doesn't deserve it. So, naturally, Jiwon did the most logical thing he could think of. He stormed his way up to the two boys and pulled up a chair right next to Hanbin.

“Hey guys! Bin,” Jiwon nodded carelessly to Jaewon, keeping his eyes on Hanbin, “What are you guys working on?”

Hanbin smiled warmly as he saw Jiwon, “Hi Jiwon, what are you doing here? I’m just tutoring Jaewon in biology: punnett squares, pedigrees and -linked traits. He actually has a test coming up this week.”

“Yeah, I’m actually here all the time. You know, being a intellectual and all,” Somewhere, across the table, Jaewon scoffed. Jiwon looked at the books scattered on the table, “You know what? I”m actually great at biology. Why don’t I just take over and help Jaewon out? Bin, you look like you’re gonna crash any second.”

As soon as he heard the offer, Hanbin lit up like a lamp, “Really? You’ll tutor Jaewon? I'm honestly so tired from my own classes, but Jaewon begged me to help him. He's a bit of a handful." Jaewon looked mortified. 

"Hanbin, you're not serious are you? You're gonna leave me with Jiwon?" 

Jiwon didn't look the tiniest bit offended and he even smirked at Jaewon. Hanbin frowned, "Don't be disrespectful, Jae. Jiwon's better at biology than me, so you should be grateful he's even offering to help. Seriousy, thank you Jiwon. You're a god send." 

Inside, Jiwon's heart was bursting at Hanbin's words. Outside, he beamed, "Yeah, of course. Anything for you, Bin." 

Hanbin smiled softly at the boy. He turned to Jaewon, looking catious, "Jaewon, you better pay attention to what Jiwon says. And you better not say any dumb . If you do, I'm not letting you play at next week's game. You're gonna be benched. Also, if you don't pass the test, you're benched. Have fun, Jae. Study hard. I'm leaving now." Oh yeah. Jiwon forgot to mention that Hanbin was the university's varisty soccer captain, and Jaewon  was just a rookie on the team. God it he's so perfect, Jiwon thought dreamily. His calves and thighs are so toned. I bet his looks great in uniform too. Jiwon his lips unconsiously. 

Jiwon grinned, "Bye, Bin. Don't worry, I won't fail Jaewon here." 

As soon as Hanbin left, Jiwon turned to Jaewon. "Listen up, punk. I don't know about biology except that babies are made from and egg. I just don't want your sorry to hang around Hanbin. So, you better study hard as for the test, cause there's no way in hell I'm helping you. And if you even think about telling Hanbin about this, I'm gonna beat your . Oh, and if you fai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter