Chapter 2: Agencies, News, and Ice Cream Parlors

Marriage Contracts

 

 

 

  • Chapter 2: Agencies, News, and Ice Cream Parlors 
  •  

 

 

It's like Minho really wanted to be his husband. 

 

...Because he was taking this arrangement too seriously. 

 

Taemin noticed that his hyung was acting all weird on him, and he was freaked out by it. He started to call him pet-names like; 'yeobo', 'jagiya', and even 'nam-pyon' in public. Which made Taemin blush hard, not that Minho noticed anyways. 

 

"Hyung, please. Stop calling me that," Taemin told him for the nth time. 

 

Minho pouted to which Taemin thought, not that he would admit it out loud, was pretty adorable, "But why? Don't you love me jagiya?" 

 

Taemin closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Hyung," He started, "For the last time. We are not married." 

 

"But what about the papers, it says we are." Minho said in a matter-of-factly tone. 

 

"Aish!" Taemin let out an exasperated sigh, "It's a prank, hyung. You don't need to take it so seriously. We don't even love each other." 

 

Minho felt his heart drop a little, "You don't love me, Minnie?" 

 

A hint of scarlet formed on Taemin's cheeks. He bit his lip and put his head down, trying to hide the obvious blush. 

 

"I-It's n-not like that Hyung," the younger stuttered, "I love you, but not romantically." 

 

Minho still smiled at his dongsaeng's words, "See, you do love me, Minnie. Let's just go home and rest. We can get those papers filed whenever." 

 

"Hyung-" Taemin was cut off when a familiar ringtone rang. He looked at the handphone resting on his palm. 

 

 

 

Manager-hyung 

CALLING

 

ACCEPT            DECLINE

 

 

Taemin pressed the green button and put the gadget to his ear. 

 

"Hello?" He answered. 

 

"Taemin, is Minho with you?" Their manager asked. 

 

"Yes, why? Is there something wrong?" 

 

On the other line their manager coughed, "Not exactly. The three of us need to talk." 

 

Taemin blinked, "Well ok, hyung, are you at the dorm?" 

 

"... No. Listen can you two come to the office today? It's about your, well, marriage." 

 

Taemin nearly lost his hold on his phone. News travel fast. 

 

In a panic Taemin asked, "How do you know about that?" 

 

"It's rather weird how I found out. Onew, Jonghyun, and Key came to the office today. They looked really high, they started to sing how '2MIN is now a married and how brilliant they were." 

 

They just can't keep quiet can't they? Taemin thought bitterly. He sighed, "We'll be there in a few minutes." 

 

He ended the call, Minho looked at him curiously, "What's wrong Taemin-ah?" 

 

"We need to go stop by SM today." Taemin told his hyung. 

 

Minho tilted his head slightly, "Is there something wrong." 

 

"Apparently they know that we're married." The younger  said irritably. 

 

"Oh." 

____________________________________________

 

Taemin gripped Minho's wrist and lead them to a cab. When they got inside the car, Taemin was still gripping Minho's wrist. 

Minho blushed at the contact. His hands are so soft. He thought. He looked at the annoyed Maknae. Taemin was beautiful. He was perfect. Minho took in Taemin's features completely mesmerized. 

 

Taemin turned his head to face his hyung, "Is there something wrong hyung?" 

 

Minho held his wrist up to Taemin, "I'm losing circulation." 

 

Taemin eyes widened and let go of Minho's wrist quickly, "I didn't mean to, hyung." 

 

Minho ruffled Taemin's hair, smiling, "It's ok, I didn't mind at all, yeobo." 

 

Minho ignored the stare that the driver was giving him and just simply stared at  his husband, who turned away from him watching the view pass by him. 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

When the two of them arrived at the building, he and Taemin walked the empty corridors of the agency quietly. At the end of the corridor, there stood their manager with a indifferent expression. 

 

"You guys, come in here," He led the two to a large room filled with a large table and many seats, which black suited men sat on. Executives. Minho thought. 

 

"Hello," The both of them greeted as they bowed ninety degrees, showing respect to their elders. 

 

The men responded with nods. One of the men, who was quite chubby and looked like was in his fifties stood up and called the both of them over to sit down, "Minho-ssi, Taemin-ssi, it's so nice of you to come here at a short notice. Please sit down." 

 

The both of them nodded at the man and abided with his request, "We have heard that you guys have been married recently." 

 

The man told them. Taemin stiffened in his seat. An awkward silence filled the room, "Y-yes but-" 

 

The chubby looking man stood up and clapped his hands together, "Congratulations!" 

 

"I know this homoual marriage isn't allowed in Korea but I swear I didn't- wait what? ...Can you repeat that again please?" 

 

People in the room chuckled, "Aigo, he's so cute, no wonder out Minho-ssi has fallen in love with him." 

 

Taemin sat down in his seat, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. 

 

Minho looked over to the man who was talking to them, "You're saying that you approve of our relationship?" 

 

"Well it certainly wasn't a surprise to us, judging how close you guys act on stage and off stage. I watch the fancams too, you know." He told them. 

 

"So what you're saying is that you're ok with us being a couple?" Taemin said in disbelief. 

 

"Sure! Why not? Jonghyun and Key already told me about their relationship. I'm very happy that you two also found each other." He smiled warmly at the both of them, but suddenly frowned, "Though I am a bit worried about Onew, he doesn't seem to have any interests but chicken. What to do about that?" 

 

The other members of the board roared in laughter including Minho himself. Taemin on the other hand cannot believe that their agency, ing SM Entertainment was fine with their supposed 'marriage'. 

 

Can life be any worse? 

 

____________________________________________

 

Five days passed and already the media was stoked about '2MIN getting married'. After the talk about their 'marriage' with the executives in SM, they decided that they would make the public known to their unity with one another.

 

The news about them was everywhere. In the internet, newspaper, and TV. 

 

Taemin browsed at a site called allkpop. Currently the trending news was about him and Minho's marriage. Great. Just freaking wonderful. 

 

SHINee's Lee Taemin becomes CHOI Taemin?!

 

'SHINee's Choi Minho and Lee Taemin have been confirmed to be married! This isn't a joke either. SM Entertainment called a press conference last Monday to deal with the questions people are throwing at them, especially the couple in question, after some pictures were released online by an unknown source. It was then said that 'Indeed, the two have gotten married and very happy with each other.' As said by their manager, Choi Jin. 

 

Netizens have mixed emotions about this couple but it seems to be more positive than negative,"Wahh!! I can't believe that it's true! I'm going to die.", "2MIN baby! OMG they actually went public. Took you long enough! Anyways, hwaiting you two. Good luck with your marriage.", "O_O *dies* NO WAY! If 2Min is real then so is JongKey! <3 Saranghae Taemin and Minho! *cries because Minho is not single anymore*" 

 

Source: Nate 

 

 

Taemin hit his head on the computer table emitting a cry of pain. "Ugh!" Taemin groaned. 

 

Minho came inside the living room a glass of banana milk in hand. He placed the glass of banana milk infront of Taemin. 

 

Taemin took the glass gratefully, the all of a sudden Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist. The younger tried to pry his hyungs arms away from him. 

 

"Hyung! Don't do that!" He scolded. 

 

"Why not? We're married right? It's only normal for married people to do these things." He told him pecking his dongsaeng on the cheeks. 

 

Taemin didn't say anything. He was too shocked that his hyung had kissed him on the cheek. He touched the assaulted cheek gently, never getting over the kiss. 

 

"Jagiya," Minho whined lowly making Taemin's skin crawl , "Talk to me." 

 

Taemin shook his head shyly, "Please, can you stop pretending that you love me?" 

 

Minho was taken aback to the request, "What are you talking about Taemin-ah, I love you very much." 

 

Taemin turned and looked over to Minho, "How come you only acted like you loved me when I we got 'married'? You never showed any affection to me, not even once! And now you're acting like you've loved me for years! What's wrong with you?" 

 

Minho was surprised at the sudden outburst, from Taemin no less, "I know I haven't been the best hyung to you, but this time I'll show how great of a husband I can be to you. If you just give this a chance." 

 

"How?" Taemin asked him in a daring tone. 

 

"Go on a date with me." 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

At seven p.m. sharp the couple went out of their dorms in casual wear. Minho requested that they do something that they're both comfortable with. He suggested that they eat dinner at a restaurant, watch a movie, then go out to get ice cream. One of the most clichéd dates out there but Minho didn't care. He would show Taemin how much he loved him because he believed that simplicity is the best. 

 

Minho drove the both of them to a local Italian restaurant called, "La Trattoria". 

 

"Hyung... I thought we weren't going to a fancy restaurant." Taemin whined. 

 

Minho chuckled, "It's not that fancy." 

 

"But it's Italian. It's got to be fancy." Taemin told him. 

 

Minho raised an eyebrow and asked him, "Then what;s your definition of 'not fancy'?"

 

Taemin smiled at him and smirked, "Mc Donalds." 

 

Minho punched his husband's arm playfully, "I promise it's not as fancy as you think. And you enjoy pasta right?" 

 

Taemin gave up and walked next to Minho, "You're paying right?" 

 

Minho chuckled and held his husband's hand, "Of course." 

 

Minho didn't miss the blush that was present on Taemin's face when they held hands. 

 

But for some reason unknown to Taemin, he didn't feel that awkward when he held hands with Minho. Aish! What are you thinking about, you don't love Minho, babo! He scolded himself inwardly. 

 

The restaurant was bustling with people when the entered. They were greeted by a short woman who they guessed was a waitress. 

 

"For two?" She asked sweetly. Minho gave her a warm smile and nodded, "This way please." She lead them to a secluded table, knowing full well on who they were, away from people. 

 

"Here are you menus call me when you're ready." She smiled at them. 

 

The two of them sat in silence as they browsed the menu, but Minho had other plans. 

 

He got something out of his pocket and placed it on the table. Taemin, who was across of him, looked away from the menu and to the box in front of him. 

 

"Hyung-" 

 

"It's our rings," He held out his hand and showed him the band that his husband had picked that adorned his ring finger, "You should wear yours too." Minho suggested lowering his hand and opening the box. He took out the ring, ready to put the band on Taemin's finger. 

 

Taemin bit his lip as Minho placed the band on his finger. 

 

"Perfect." Minho told him. 

 

____________________________________________

 

Throughout the night, Taemin found himself loosening up and getting comfortable with himself with Minho. 

 

Minho had chosen a comedy for both of them to watch and as much as Taemin didn't want to admit it. He actually had fun. 

 

The both of them were at their final stop on their first date. Minho drove them to an ice cream parlour. The older got out of the car and walked to the passenger seat where Taemin sat and opened the door for him. 

 

"I can open the door myself hyung." He told him with a smile, but he appreciated it nonetheless. 

 

Minho only rubbed the back of his head, chuckling. 

 

They went inside the ice cream parlor, it was late at night and there weren't as many people, they went to the counter and placed their orders. 

 

Minho got chocolate cookie dough, while Taemin got mint chocolate. They took their orders and went to sit on one of the stools. The both of them started to talk about the movie that they watched just a few minutes ago, still doubling in laughter each time they talked about some parts of the movie. 

 

While eating his ice cream, Minho noticed that there was some mint chocolate on the side of Taemin's lips. Feeling brave, Minho leaned over Taemin, effectively silencing the younger, and kissed him on the lips. 

 

He pulled away from Taemin and smiled at him, "You had something on your lips." 

 

Taemin didn't say anything, instead he replayed the kiss in his mind. It was just a simple kiss. But Taemin didn't feel like it was simple kiss. He felt something. When Minho's brushed his lips against his for a chaste kiss, Taemin wanted to pull him back and kiss him senseless. 

 

What am I thinking? Kissing him senseless? Like what the actual ? Aish... get a hold of yourself Lee Taemin. You do not love Choi Minho... 

 

...You just have an uncontrollable and unhealthy obsession with him. 

 

____________________________________________

 

Hi guys!! This is the second chapter :) Just as promised. 

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter. ^o^ 

Don't forget to comment~ 

-- ♡Cim 

Check out my other stories as well! "Sinful Bliss" and "Operation: From Not To Hot"