Chapter 3: Jealousy, Advices, and I Love You's

Marriage Contracts

 

 

  • Chapter 3: Jealousy, Advices, and I Love You's 
  •  

 

 

Five months. 

 

It had been five months since the marriage situation happened. Both Minho and Taemin grew closer to each other, without a doubt. And Taemin found himself falling for Minho every single day that they spent with each other, though he would never admit it out loud. 

 

It was mid December and they were currently getting ready for a variety show. While Minho got his hair done, Taemin went out to explore. 

 

Inside, he couldn't control his conflicting feelings. He liked Minho, as a hyung yes. But did he love him? He knew that he liked spending time with Minho these days. He liked having Minho company and certainly liked it when Minho cuddled him close to him when they slept next to each other. He lovved the warmth and the protection that Minho gave him. 

 

Maybe just maybe he felt something for Minho. 

 

He wasn't sure yet, but surely, there was something he felt towards the older man. 

 

Taemin looked at the ring that adorned his left ring finger, playing with it with his thumb. 

 

Choi Minho what are you doing to me?

 

He didn't know what to think anymore. He just wanted it to end. All these feelings that clouded his mind were so confusing. 

 

Taemin was young, naive, and didn't know anything about love. 

 

I'm afraid if this keeps on going, I might not see tomorrow. 

 

____________________________________________

 

"Minho-ssi, you look nice with that outfit."

 

Taemin saw Krystal in their dressing room fawning over his husband

 

Wow. Where did that come from, my husband? 

Nevertheless, Taemin felt this unfamiliar feeling boil in the pit of his stomach. He wanted to rip Krystal's hands away from Minho. They were close. 

 

Too close. Taemin noted. 

 

With newfound confidence, Taemin strutted into the dressing room putting himself in between Krystal and his husband. 

 

"Excuse me." He said dangerously low. 

 

Krystal's smile faltered a little, "Oh Taemin-ah, nice to see you!" She approached him and hugged him. Taemin returning the hug reluctantly. 

 

She pulled back, "I didn't have the time to congratulate the two of you. Congrats! I hope you guys are happy with each other. And good luck with the future that's ahead of you two." 

 

Minho bowed slightly, "Thank you Krystal-ssi. Taemin and I appreciate it." He wrapped an arm on Taemin's shoulder gently squeezing it for reassurance. 

 

"Krystal! You're on on five!" One of the staff called for her. 

 

She went over to Minho hugged him tightly. It wasn't a 'friendly' hug. It was too sweet to be anything like that. Minho smiled lovingly at Krystal. 

 

"Good luck." He said and hugged her tightly again, like they weren't going to see each other anymore. 

 

"Thanks." She mumbled while placing a kiss on Minho's cheek then skipped down the room and smiled sweetly at Taemin. 

 

Inside Taemin had been boiling. , she just wants me to kill her. He thought as he frowned at her retreating figure folding his arms in annoyance. 

 

____________________________________________

 

"Krystal you are a genius!" Key exclaimed a few feet away from the '2MIN' dressing room, as Onew kindly put it. 

 

"Thank you, Thank you." She bowed. 

 

Onew kept laughing at what happened just moments before. Taemin had been so jealous, and he didn't even realize it. 

 

"Krystal, you are the best actor ever." Jonghyun complimented as she high-fived Krystal. 

 

"I know," She said proudly, "Ugh, I hope he realizes his feelings soon. I'm sick of him being so in denial." She frowned in irritation. 

 

"You and me both, Krystal." Key agreed, "You and me both."

 

____________________________________________

 

The variety show was the usual. Asking them about their marriage, their plans for the future, and how they came to be. 

 

By the end of the show, Taemin had been tired, not physically, mentally. 

 

He didn't know what to think of these feelings he'd been having. He wanted them sorted out. 

 

He needed help. 

 

But from who? Was the biggest question here. 

 

So being the loyal maknae, he decided to ask his hyungs for help. And how he regretted asking them. 

 

 

The first person that came to mind when Taemin thought of romance problems was his Jonghyun-hyung. Since he was the one in SHINee that had the most experience with relationships. 

 

He knocked on his hyungs door one afternoon, the other members having other schedules, and just took a deep breath in. 

 

"Who is it~" Jonghyun sang from the inside of his and Key's shared bedroom. 

 

Taemin cleared his throat, "It's me." 

 

Jonghyun quickly opened the door and let Taemin in. 

 

"So what's up Tae?" He asked innocently. 

 

"Well," Taemin started having a hard time, "I have a problem." 

 

"Ok if you say that you did something illegal, I want none of it!" 

 

"Hyung! That's not it!" Taemin protested. 

 

Jonghyun sighed in relief and then looked at the maknae, "Phew, good. So what do you want to talk about?" 

 

Taemin fidgeted, "Can you help me?" 

 

Jonghyun eyed him closely, "Exactly what kind of help?" 

 

Taemin plopped on the bed, took a pillow and screamed on it. Leaving Jonghyun completely puzzled at Taemin's weird behavior. 

 

"Ok what's wrong?" 

 

"I don't know but whenever I see Minho my heart... it just... I get so... I don't even know how to put it." Taemin explained. 

 

It clicked. Taemin was asking him for advice. "What about your heart?" Jonghyun asked again. 

 

"It...feels like it's going to burst." Taemin mumbled. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. Finally!

 

"It feels like it's going to burst? How?" Playing the fool was so fun. 

 

Taemin sighed and looked at Jonghyun, "Hyung, you, of all people, should know how I feel." 

 

Jonghyun shook his head, "You have to be more specific. I'm not psychic." 

 

Taemin closed his eyes for a bit and thought of the last five months that he and Minho spent with each other. How Minho didn't want to get a divorce. How Minho bought him a ring. How he was ok with the arrangements. How Minho didn't feel bothered with everything. How he dealt with Taemin being stubborn. And the list goes on. He never actually thought about it but Minho had proved himself a good husband to Taemin. While Taemin just denied his feelings altogether. 

 

"Looks like you're in love." Jonghyun said. 

 

Taemin looked at Jonghyun with widened eyes, "But I can't!" 

 

"And why the hell not?" 

 

"Because... because we're both boys!" Taemin protested. 

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, "That's seriously the best you have? 'We're both boys!' " He mimicked Taemin with a high-pitched voice. 

 

"Seriously Taemin? You have got to be kidding." 

Taemin tried to protest, "B-But-" 

 

"I think you're just scared of falling in love." Jonghyun told him. 

 

"Now I'm going to ask you questions and you have to answer honestly ok?" 

 

Taemin nodded. 

 

"Do you like spending time with him?" 

 

Yes. 

 

"Do you feel like you can't rest if you don't see him for a day, even just an hour?" 

 

Yes. 

 

"Do you get jealous when he's with another girl or man?" 

 

Maybe... 

 

But then he though of the time when Krystal was with Minho. He remembered feeling his blood boil in irritation. Like he just wanted to rip Krystal's hands away from Minho. 

 

Ok that's definitely a yes. 

 

Jonghyun shook his head in amusement, "You've in love with Minho, Taemin. Just stop denying it." He declared. 

 

I'm in love with Minho. 

 

Me, Lee Taemin is in love with Choi Minho. 

 

Taemin thought it over and over again. He loved Minho. He was completely head over heels for Minho. 

 

"I need to see him." Taemin said before he ran out of the dorm. Sprinting outside the cold December wind without a coat or proper boots. Just a sweater and his house slippers on. 

 

"Wait! You need a... coat..." Jonghyun scratched the back of his head, "You help him sort out his feelings and he forgets to thank you. Geez what's wrong with people these days! Don't they have manners?" 

 

He slipped inside a cab, telling the driver to drive him to Minho's set for his new drama. In the cab he had this idiotic grin on his face. He had realized it now. He was in love. 

 

And they were ing married

 

____________________________________________

 

When Taemin arrived at the set, he wasted no time jumping of the cab, paying the taxi driver and awful amount of money not really paying attention to anything. The only thing on his mind was that he needed to see Minho and he needed to tell him. 

 

He ran passed the staff, some of them complaining, but he ignored them. He looked for that familiar tall figure. 

 

"Minho!" He called. Come on where is he?

 

Then he spotted his spouse talking to the director. Taemin smiled widely and called, "Minho!" 

 

Minho watched as a skinny boy latch himself to him, giving him a bone crushing hug. Minho was surprised at first but relaxed when saw that it was only Taemin. Minho noted how Taemin was dressed inappropriately. 

 

"Baby, you're going to catch a cold." Minho warned Taemin. Taemin gripped Minho tighter. 

 

"I don't care." Minho was shocked. Usually when he called Taemin pet-names he would usually protest but not this time. 

 

Minho gently pried Taemin's skinny arms away from himself. He took out his winter jacket and placed it on Taemin's shoulders. 

 

"What are you doing here, baby?" He questioned, "Not that I'm not happy seeing you. But I thought you wanted to rest." 

 

This is it. Now or never. Taemin thought. 

 

"I'm here because I want to tell you something." He told him. 

 

Minho raised an eyebrow, "Couldn't it wait until I got home?" 

 

Taemin shook his head, "It can't." He said simply. 

 

"Ok then what is it?" 

 

Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and leaned upwards, placing his lips to Minho's slightly chapped ones. Minho didn't count on Taemin kissing him ever. But both of them felt a shock. Minho began to nibble on Taemin's lower lip shocking the younger but he enjoyed it anyways. 

 

There was no reason to deny anything anymore. He loved Minho, with all his heart. he couldn't imagine that he, Lee Taemin, would fall in love with his own member. He never imagined that they would be sharing their first kiss with each other. He never imagined that being in love with this man could be so exciting. 

 

I feel like I'm on cloud nine. If this is a dream, God please don't wake me up! 

 

When they pulled away from each other, they looked at each other lovingly. 

 

Minho was the one who broke the silence, "Now what was that about?" 

 

Taemin held him close to him, "Just saying that I love you." 

 

Minho laughed, "Finally." 

 

"Finally," Taemin agreed, "Sorry for taking so long." 

 

Minho shook his head, "It's ok, at least you won't deny it anymore." 

 

"Babo." 

 

 

 

Thanks hyungs for giving me the best present ever. I never thought that I would love it this much, but apparently it grows on to you. I just can't wait what you guys have in plan for me next year. I don't think you can ever top this present, ever

 

 

 

 

 

  • :The End:
  •  

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

So that's the end of "Marriage Contracts" I hope you guys enjoyed it! <3 

Thank you to: heme-sanloveminhoSHINee_Forever_2012AmberMinHuiCupcakesAndTae

KhairinasaysrawrShineewifeyshinee_ta05IchigotsukiAffle9000RoseScarletFunwriter

white_coraltaeminholoveewinnieee93dhitaredhitaconfusethemallcalineannab_h

bioneuronshinee123VeniceTaeminnieLingViewTeenLoveIzInfinitebridgettebananamilkwatson

youlovemereallyArikethtaeMisaki-NekoiXxAngelic_DemonxXbabygirly118msainsanesilalovely

Shining_jimeIts_2min_pearlescentskyblue--kyusmirkMochiBunnyKayukimynameissomeone

xxcrazyskittlesxx2minJongkeyytinie86luluniitutusaraNicoleSouzaDeborah85HappyMonster

babydoll-15_03lowyspazz234keyloverlocketvioletwindspearJoonSGirlbabyyspider,

 Knutsdotternkarinav915genvivrina615GaBiGaBiH19animaeholiclarukurabushirokuroi

Kana_Lee, XxCutenessOverdoXconsuelo2394sunshine_babypuspaasrilocket_13sammiejonghyun,

 letiema29Jheiihyun07lily_83PsychopathicFreak, and EVFan1000

For the subscription. 

The next 2MIN story (which is going to be a five-shot) is... 

 

Hey Lee Taemin, 143 ♡ 

 

Do look out for that soon! <3 

I love all of you guys! Thank you for the support and love that you've given "Marriage Contracts".

See you guys in my next story.  ^o^

--Cim