Chapter 2

Second chance at life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae was sitting in his chair, just looking outside his window. He could see the whole city from up here. He lived in a penthouse close to the police station where Donghae worked.  He sipped on the blood he had in his wineglass , gaining strength back. Entering in the dream drained him, and he hadn't eaten before he did it so it toke a toll on him. He never harm innocent people or creatures. And he only drinks blood from blood banks. He had sensed something wrong around Donghae, when he went to check and saw the mark of the dream monster on his neck. Seeing that monsters are approaching him now, and shadowing him seem like his end is near and Hyukjae had to put on the ring, that would capture his soul when he died so no one else would get it. Donghae's soul is special so a lot of vampires and monsters wants it, because it would give them insane powers. 

Hyukjae is a 500 year old vampire. He was most feared vampire out there. Every creature had heard of him. He was very strong, a lot stronger then the other vampires, and he had more powers to. But he hated evil so he did what he could to fight it which wasn't easy, since his own family was one of the biggest evil klan out there.  

With his powers and all, he was one of the best prosecutors out there. For people not knowing him, he seemed young, cold , quiet but sassy, hot tempered  and spoiled person, who did not mingle socially. 

Living for so long he had gotten a lot of money, but he tried his best to stay out of the spotlight, so he only took case

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter