Chapter 3

Second chance at life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae found himself walking on a green never ending grass field, it was empty, the sun was burning, and he was wearing white loose pants and a shirt.  He was just walking, trying to find something or someone. It felt like he walked for hours and hours and eventually he got tired and sat down.

What the hell is this, he thought.  He clearly remember being hit by a car and stabbed, but he had no wounds on him. Don't tell me this is heaven, that's boring he continued thinking.  He layd down, just thinking about his life, and his mind drifted to his ex. He had to admit to himself, he was his first boyfriend and last.  He had never been interested in others, hell he did not know he was gay until he met him. Thinking back on them, things were so perfect between them so he let him take his ity, but then he vanish. He don't understand how he could do that to him, was everything between them fake?  Thinking about it brought tears to his eyes and he hated the fact that he still could make him cry. 

As he was closing his eyes, he heard someone call for him in a distant. It was faintly, but he was sure he heard it. Dongha, don't fall asleep, not yet, its not safe, the voice said. He got up abruptly and looked around, but nothing was there. Hello?? he screamed, but nothing.

He started walking again, and as he did, he finally came to a valley. It was really beautiful, the sky above was pinkish, with the sunset shine through. Beautiful birds and other creatures he could not see what it was was flying around. He could hear laughter everywhere. It felt warm. Going further in, he saw a small village. People where dancing, and running around, laughing some of the looked different, their skin was glowing, like glitter. He carefully  got closer to this one couple and said, excuse me, where am I ? but they could not see him nor hear him.  Helloo? he said in a louder voice while waving in front of them but still nothing.  They cant hear you, the same faint voice said. You are seeing fractions of the past. Who are you, where are you, he asked bit annoyed, looking around frantically. But no answer.

Then suddenly two men, he did not see their face, but they were carrying someone, seemed hurt, they laid him down on the grown in the middle of the village, and started screaming and crying, they killed the light, they said, people gathered around quickly falling down to their knees, crying. Then a couple came out, hysterical, the woman was saying, no no, not my baby, she was extremely beautiful Donghae thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter