Chapter 1

Second chance at life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae was fighting some gang members , he had to take one into the police station, when the suspect called up for his backup, so now he was fighting against 6 people alone, which was usually not a problem, he was strong and could fight pretty well, but lately he could tell his age was getting to him. But in the end he managed to take the suspect in. When he was walking towards his colleagues car with the suspect, he could feel something in the alley, but could not see anything. He handed the suspect over and went over to check it out. He walked slowly and looked everywhere but could not see anything, so he went back. 

Don't you need a check up, Siwon asked, Donghae shrugged it off, they only got few hits in on his back, he felt fine so he went with them to the station. After finishing the paperwork for the suspect, he went outside and saw the rain.

Oh man, I knew should have brought an umbrella he thought while he was standing outside the police station, and debating to go home or just sleep in the office. It was cold and the rain was pouring.  The busses had already stopped going. He toke up his phone but he put it back fast, was no point, he had no one to call to pick him up, and he regretted for wrecking his car the night before in a chase. 

Donghae was a most loved and hated policeman in this district. People loved him because he would help them, and find justice for them no matter what and he always kept his promises.  The criminals and the corrupted cops and other officials hated him because he never bowed down to them, and he would always expose those who did something wrong if he had the proof to back him up. He was strong, rude, harsh. His nickname was crazy cat with 9 lives. He used to have a partner but he found out that he was dirty, so now he wanted to be alone. 

When Donghae was younger, he had always wanted to be a prosecutor, but seeing how they handled his parents murder case when he was a teen, made him want to be a cop instead, at leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter