V. JIMIN LIKES

JK2JM[inLUV]

Whatever it is that Jimin said he likes Jungkook will surely do or have it because he likes pleasing his hyung but sometimes it gets a little out of hand!

When Jungkook only thought of making his hyung happy in the expense of the other's suffering...

JUNGKOOK pays closed attention every time Jimin said he likes something.He always want to make Jimin happy so if he can do it he surely will do it.

Sometimes it quite a simple act,like when Jimin said doing cute pose is nice, every time they get a photo, Jungkook will do cute posed.

  Other times ,Jimin got so addicted to the movie, The Minions, he can't stop saying that it looks so adorable.What Jungkook did, for a special photo shoot he suggests their stylist he should get an overall w sunglasses,he convinced them its a unique style,the stylist got convinced & thinks its a good idea.What happened, they all got a photo shoot wearing overall, Jimin got so excited with it but the others not really.

  When they have asked what they wanna eat, Jungkook would suggest Jimin's favorite foods, he would act like his begging for the others to also request for it.

Soon, the members realized what Jungkook have been doing,it doesn't matter to them most of the time because Jungkook's idea was somewhat clever.

Jungkook's ideas were being considered most of the time,a Run episode when they went bowling,because Jimin wants to unwind.Another episode in the gaming center, Jimin suddenly wants to know how to drive.An idea to go to the amusement park, his hyung wanna try some rides.

It was all clever, they also had fun with it.They were asked what they wanted to do for their Halloween special.During that time Jimin won't stop talking about Snow White, he have read a book about it, the next morning Jungkook suggests they dance w the characters of dwarfs & snow white,he was hoping Jimin would be snow white but they decided to play rock,paper,scissor to be fair,Taehyung lost so he became snow white to his dismay.

Somewhat,the others become weary everytime Jimin would say something he likes around Jungkook, so they made an agreement never to let Jungkook know about the crazy things Jimin would like to do.

  But they somewhat never succeeded,near Christmas,Jimin got fascinated with big robots hence they found themselves at a museum solely dedicated to it.They got a lot fun if only not for Hoseok who almost got them all a heart attack, that day they figured out never to pissed the member at all cause.

  But they don't always suffer every time Jimin would like something to do,they get some peace when the lovebirds decides to have a vacation together at Japan,they all gone to separate vacations anyway.

  They never expected that the couple would upload numerous videos about their vacation,it was all wholesome for their peace of mind but still it becomes ARMYs favorite topic for a couple of days, how the two can get anymore obvious they don't wanna know.

  They asked the two to limit their skin ship especially in front of the camera, they warned them that they might slip so they were separated as much as possible.They don't want to but the two tends to forget where they are when they were together.

  The two obeys them, they were never together,wouldn't look at each other, always be around the other members.At first everyone was fine with it but every time they saw the sad looks of the two,its just break their heart, even the staff & the manager-nims asked if the two were okay.At the end, they allowed the lovers to sit together & made interactions just at a normal broadcast way.That made them happy & be as usual as before, well they like it more when the couple was happy than trying to look like one.

They were in the mid of promoting their recent comeback, they all have done make up & just spending a leisure time before their performance.

  Jimin was so focused on his phone watching something so fascinating for him, his boyfriend beside him noticed him.

  "Jiminie,what are you watching?"

  "Just some discovery Channel, Kookie." Jimin half heartedly answered, still focused on his phone.

  No one pay attention to them, recently Jimin was so into cats & dogs videos so they all thought it was just that.

  Jungkook felt a little jealous so he also grabs the phone and look what his hyung were watching.

  "You like that?"

  "They look so cute, look at their small eyes & big nose!"

They all thought it must be a dog.

  "They don't look so cute, but they have beautiful colors."

  "Kookie, they are cute."

  "They have a big sharp teeth & can eat you."

  They have get the other's attention, it must not be a dog or a cat, those two ain't eating a human.

  "They are harmless if you don't disturb them, they don't just attack when they don't feel terror."

  Jimin pouts & grabs his phone to himself.

  "But the movies says otherwise,they will attack you no matter what."

  "It was just movies,Kookie, they purposely make them look bad!"

  Jungkook dont answer again, he don't want Jimin to be upset with him.

  "Ahh, guys, what are you talking about?" Tae asked hesitantly.

"Sharks." Answered Jimin that's still pouting.

Everyone else was terrified.

  "SHARKS!" They all said in unison.

  "You really like them, Jiminie?"

   "Yes."

"NO!"

  A couple of months past, the group was on the middle of their world tour when the crew announced they will go shoot bon voyage again & their destination is Hawaii. Everyone was excited & anticipated this trip so they can relax but out of all of them, Jimin was the happiest.

  Once they arrived in Hawaii, they have given the schedule for the two weeks vacation. To everyone's horror a specific tour caught their eyes.

  "Manager-nim, what's this Shark Paradise means?" RM asked.

  "You will get to see sharks for real."

  "What do you mean? Like an ocean park?" Hobi asked as well, praying.

  "No, right in the middle of the ocean."

  "WHAT?!"

The only two that's looking forward to it were the couple.

  "Kookie, we will see sharks up close!! I'm so excited!"

  Jungkook smiled happily, he remembered he suggests their next vacation destination, he have come across the article about the place, he wants to please his Hyung so tell their manager about going to Hawaii.

  Everyone looks at the happy couple defeated, they underestimated Jungkook, they have thought there's no way he would come up with anything about Jimin liking the Sharks, hell, how wrong they are.

  They wouldn't wanna know how Jungkook make it happened if Jimin would say he wanted to get to the moon.

  A few months later, Jimin starred at the vocals first ever intro trailer for their new album, the concept, a young boy w his own universe.