III. JUNGKOOK IS DIFFICULT

JK2JM[inLUV]

Being the Maknae,Jungkook tends to have what he wants it's the perk of being the youngest w all his amazing hyungs so whipped for him.

  But he was difficult,he never asked for anything at all,he was all shy or cold,especially w physical contact.He can't get used w all the touching & stuff,showing cute face or something.

He was the youngest but he never acts cute,hell no,he's a guy after all.That role was given to his Tae hyung since his the youngest next to him.

Few years passed w his resolves like that but it all changed because of the never ending showing of Jimin of his undying affection to him.He was so awkward before when the other praised him w everything.

But he gets used to it & craving for it now,he gets used to it & when he doesn't get it he felt incomplete.

Jimin do the chasing before but it changed now,Jungkook is now the one pinning for him,he always wants his hyung's attention.

He tends to shove him before but now all he wants is to cling w him at any time possible.

  He can say he was the one so whipped now,the older got matured throughout the years & acts a little reserved,he still cooed at him but it's so rare now.

Jungkook unintentionally stares at him all the time,he always observed his expression & when he smiles,boy,everything around him literally shines in Jungkook's eyes.He was enchanted he always loved to see those eyes turning crescent, lips looking so shy as it curves when really there's nothing to be shy about  it...

It's official,Jungkook was whipped.

Just another busy day,normal happening in their daily lives & here he was thinking how he can have his beautiful hyung's attention.

Just this morning he makes sure to be the first to greet him,he earned a lovely good morning  as well,even shared his breakfast with him.

He wants to show Jimin how nice of a boyfriend he can be.

It's year end season,a lot of special stages,covers & performance w other artists.

All is well until its time for them to leave for practice,the seat he was saving for Jimin remained vacant,he was not informed,he have no idea at all,that Jimin will have a separate practice from them coz he will have a special collaboration with other artists.

"JK,stop scowling like that,it's too early... "Jin from the seat opposite to him said,must be knowing really well what upsets him.

He eyed outside the window,thinking how long till Jimin can join them again.

"Jin hyung,he was so excited to have Jimin all for himself today no wonder w his face." Tae teased.Sounds sympathetic but his face says otherwise.

He just scoff,Tae of all the members was never ashamed to point out his So called Obvious Feelings.

Maybe he can chat w Jimin during breaks,he'll definitely do that later,he just can't act well knowing his Not around.

"Well,Kookie I'm literally chatting w Jimin right now,guess you wanna say something... "Hoseok showing the screen of his phone.

He immediately grab it. He saw the smiling face of his hyung.

" Oh Jungkookie, hello.. "Jimin waved at him making him smile.

" Hyung, when will you be done practicing w other artists? "He doesn't wanna sound whiny but that's actually what his doing making the others in the car feel disgusted w too much cuteness.

"Well I'm not sure,I have to practice two dances anyway, it might take long even a whole day."

He can't help but sulk,a whole day means no Jimin hyung for him the whole day, imagining how many days that will take make him sad even more.

  "Aww, Kookie dont pout like that, I promise to get back as soon as possible."

  Still upset with the info,Jungkook didn't laugh or talk much during their rehearsals,the hyungs tried their best to cheer him up but to no avail, only Jimin can make the Upset maknae smile again.

When they were done practicing,they just have a dinner at a nearby restaurant still without Jimin with them & later that day Jungkook was on his phone constantly typing & smile a little so they knew that Jimin must be on the other line, they worry less because of it.

Reaching the dorm they scooted to their respective rooms to take a shower, Jimin was still out but on his way to dorm Jungkook knew cause he was chatting with him.

"I'll be home soon Jungkookie." Jungkook read the message w smile,a whole day without Jimin hyung is torture for him.

"I'm waiting hyung.. missed u 😘 😘"

He replied before going to the bathroom he wanna make sure he freshen up before his hyung came back.

He didn't take long, he wants to be the one to open the door for Jimin.He dried up his hair w the towel & go to the living room where he saw the already bathe Taehyung watching whatever on the television .He was patiently waiting for the doorbell to ring & when it does he was faster than Taehyung turning his face to the door, he was already at the door opening it to reveal the tired but still beautiful hyung of his.

"Hyung,I missed you so much." He hugged him so tight.

  "Kookie,get off me I haven't bathe & I'm sweaty & dirty from today's practice." Jimin tried to push the younger but to no avail,Jungkook doesn't mind, he don't wanna let go.

Jimin walked inside the dorm still with the maknae clinging to him like a koala hugging him from behind.

" Welcome home Jiminie,how's today? "Tae greeted his best friend but raised his brow when he saw how Jungkook was clinging to the older.

" Jiminie welcome back. "Jin greeted from the kitchen where they can't see him.

" Jin hyung I haven't eaten dinner cause I rush home. "Jimin put his hands over the younger one's that on his waist.

" I'm sure you are,don't worry I'll make something for you, so take a bath first & although I can't see you now,Jungkook please let go of Jimin for a while & help me make him dinner. "Jin shouted as they heard utensils already being used.

" Jungkook control ur whoremones for a bit." Hobi teased as he passed the lovers & sits at the sofa.

Jungkook don't want to let go though.

" Aish,seriously why did we let this two date. "Yoongi has a disgusting look on his face as he also passed the two. He was so done seeing this cringe worthy moments.

" Jimin always looks like a pillow for Jungkook to hug. "Namjoon joined the teasing as he went to the kitchen.

Jungkook bury his head on the other's shoulder feeling so embarrassed w all the teasing.
 

" Aww, stop bullying my Kookie,you are all so mean to him when I'm not around, aren't you!"Accused Jimin that got the Younger so happy, Jimin always defend him & be on his side no matter what. The other members just rolled their eyes.

" Yah! I told you to let him go for now & help me cook! "Jin peeking his head from the kitchen's door.

Jungkook whined but let go of his hyung, "Jiminie hyung take a bath quickly, ok. "

" I will, baby. "

Jimin pinch his cheeks, "I'll make you a good dinner."

"Oh, I bet you taste better than my dinner." Jimin said seductively making Jungkook blushed.

  "Ugh!" The three on the living room witnessing all this & just can't take it anymore.

Jungkook walk to the kitchen still w bright red cheeks.

"What happened with your face?You look like a tomato."Jin noticed as the younger help him cutting the veges.

Jungkook just shook his head he had enough teasing so he can't say how affected he was from just a simple suggestive word.

It's already a week that Jimin was rehearsing separately from them to say Jungkook was sulky is an understatement, he was dreading every passing minutes of it so when the year end event finally came he was beyond happy,finally no more practice without Jimin, they will be together again.

  The busy night started,all was preparing for the events,Jimin had to be at the dressing room sooner than the others cause he will be at the opening ceremony, surprisingly Jhope & RM went early as well to cheer him up. He soon separated from them to do one final practice w other artist.

  The rest of Bangtan was monitoring the event including the maknae that were being styled & putting make up,he glanced at the screen every time he can,the show has started as expected he saw Jimin alongside with other artists,He haven't seen anything about the performance & Jimin was being secretive so everyone was amazed when they knew he was doing contemporary dance w others.Everyone at the dressing room cheered for Jimin.

He looks so elegant & graceful doing his part,he captured everyone's attention. Jungkook was so proud of his hyung, he did so good.He was just a little bugged about something,he can't help but notice how the other artists was looking at his Hyung especially the girls he dance with, his not liking any of it.

  Soon Jimin joined them at the dressing room, they will perform their songs in just an hour or so.They soon performing with their songs & as usual they slayed it.

  Jimin needs to dress up again because of his another performance,again they have no idea about his performance. They were awed as they find out he was performing w a good friend of his, Taemin from SHINEE. It was a legendary performance nonetheless.

  After the event they all went to their favorite resto,they celebrated & luckily they were allowed to drink some minus the maknae.

  "Kookie,why are you so quiet?" Jimin noticed the unfamiliar behavior of the younger since they left the event but ignored it as the maknae must be tired but its unusual when Jungkook don't even talk to him as well.

Jungkook looked at Jimin,he don't wanna upset him for his behavior but he can't help it,he was making a big deal out of a simple thing.

  Earlier,when he was watching Jimin with Taemin sunbae he can't help but feel jealous,just thinking Jimin spent so much time w the other guy & not even telling him about it.He remember how he didn't like it the first time he saw them together,they were just too comfortable w touching & have their own world talking about just anything.

  He tried to ignore what he felt at that time & Jimin didn't know anything about that,now he gets to see them together again & they are for a couple of days.The insecurities he felt then came back,Jimin can choose anyone he wants,someone better than him,someone that has the same strong personality & appeal,someone who is better than him, a maknae that's not charismatic, cool or mature.Jimin deserves better than him but he chose him.

  'Jimin loves me.' That's what he tells to himself.

  'But he deserves someone better than me.'

  "Nothing, hyung." He tried to avoid his gazed or else he could tell he was lying.
 

  "You are lying,you can't even look at me." Jimin speaks with slur voice,he was getting drunk & he only took his second shot.

Jimin cupped his face & turned it to him but Jungkook was stubborn & still won't make eye contact.

"Are you angry with hyung?" Jimin asked sadly.
 
Jungkook immediately looked at him, "No,I'm not hyung."

  "Then why does my Kookie ignoring me,huh."

  He was glad they had a private room,no cameras & people around,his also glad that the others were busy w their own talking & not paying attention to them.

Jungkook held his hand, "I'm not mad at you hyung."

  "Then your upet about something,what is it?"

  "Y-you have been practicing with Taemin sunbae & you didn't said anything about it." He might as well let Jimin knows what his thinking to avoid any misunderstanding. They promised nevet to hide anything from each other.

  Jimin stand up wobbly & pulled him to stand as well.He bid goodbye & said they'll be at the car, the others not really caring.

As they sit side by side at the backseat,Jimin held his hands. "Now we can talk properly, what is that about Taemin?" Jimin was intently watching the other.

  Jungkook knew he would really sounds so childish when all he wants is to be matured & understanding, a better boyfriend.

  "Hyung...," Now he was so embarrassed to speak, "Its really n-nothing."

  "You are upset because I didn't tell I'm having a performance with Taemin, is that it?"

  There's no used on lying anymore so he just nod & refused to look at him again.

  "Well it's a surprise so I can't say anything about it.But that's not all, isn't it, you are mad about something else..." Jimin already knew or have a guessed what upset the maknae but he wants to hear it from him.

  It's not everyday he gets to see this side of the younger, he loves that Jungkook was showing he cared.

  Jungkook had a pleading look in his eyes when he look at Jimin, he was so embarrassed his face turning so red.

  "I'm, I don't like it when you are with, with Taemin sunbae..."

Jimin smiled a little, "Why is that? He was a good friend, we've known each other for so long."

He heard a protesting groan from the younger & a pout which was so adorable. Jimin decided to end the other's uncomfortable situation.

  "Why? Are you perhaps...Jealous?" He asked w a smirk.

Jungkook was whining again, he wants to be swallowed by the ground. By the tone of Jimin he already know he knew what's all this about & just teasing him.

  'He was the biggest tease after all!' He can't help but think.

  Jimin raised his chin, "Look at me Kookie.There's nothing to be jealous about, baby."

  Jungkook stare it his serious eyes, "But hyung, you look good together, he fits you perfectly."

  "We look better together, don't you think?"

  "But I'm not cool, y or charismatic, I'm just your maknae that lacks alot, y-you deserves better than me."

Jimin started to feel irritated,he can't understand why the younger was thinking like that.

  "You listen well to me Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook was shocked to see the stern look of his hyung, "You don't lack anything, you are perfect just how you are, dont ever feel that you are less compared to others.You got flaws, everyone does but that's what makes you imperfectly perfect.I dont know someone who's as good as you.And, baby, you are perfect for me, I don't want anyone else but you. "

  Jungkook hugs him,Jimin knows him really well,he knows what to say to ease him up, for his insecurities to go away.

" I'm sorry hyung. "

Jimin pats his back," There's nothing to be insecure about, Jungkook, I can't believe you are thinking like that."

Jungkook let go of his hyung & kissed him briefly.

  "I'm afraid you're going to leave me for someone else."

  "Well not gonna happened, Kookie, I'm gonna stick with you like a glue, you can't make me separate from you.You will gonna be stuck w me." Jimin said laughing a little.

  "I don't mind, Jiminie hyung." He tightly hugs him again.

'I always want us to be together, I'm not going to let you go even if you beg me,I love you, hyung.' He was shy to say it out loud but he hopes that the hugs convey what he means.