IV 100 YEARS!

JK2JM[inLUV]

The idea came from this...

 

Age that BTS wants to get married :

SK:31

RM:32-35

YG:35

JH:100

TH:30

JM:35

JK:100

 

 

The Bangtan Boys gets to answer questions from magazines every now & then.Since the group has a very busy schedule they don't get to have interviews for all that requesting for it so instead the magazine sends them questionnaire for them to answer,that way they can still give sometime for them.

That day is no difference,they got tons of questions, some for fun & some serious,they got fun while thinking of answers & like to compare, most questions came from their fans, the magazines gathered it all for them to answer.When they got free time,they busy themselves answering the questions.

"Hobi hyung,ideal place for a summer vacation?" Jimin asked his hyung next to him on the couch.

"I choose Hawaii!" Answers Hoseok busy at the second page of the questionnaire that's at least 5 pages.

"Ohh, that's a nice place but I was thinking about European country, it must be nice there." Jimin just answer what he likes.

"Isn't that the question at the first page, Jiminie, ur only at the beginning,how slow of you." Taehyung joined his friend.

"Well, I'm answering this as honestly as possible."

"Some of this were for fun, don't get too work up." Said their Leader.

"But some were interesting as well, our ARMY always takes our answers seriously anyway so don't answer without sincerity." Scold Jin.

"Seriously? Like what is our ideal age to get married?" Asked Jungkook scoffing at the question.

He knows he can't be mad at something like that besides no one knows about his relationship with Jimin,its forbidden, a sin, not right in the eyes of the people.But its alright for him,just knowing their families, the staffs & company supports them is a big thing, even if they have to hide their relationship to the other people for all of their lives, his ok with it.

There's nothing more important for him but to cherish every moment he spends around people who accepts them for who they are.

"Where did you find that question, Kookie?" Asked Jimin going to the sofa where Jungkook sat & looking at his questionnaire.

"Woah, already at the third page, my Kookie is so awesome!" Jimin rubs his hair playfully that got him smiling goofy.

"That's pretty interesting question." Yoongi said thinking hard.

'What's interesting with that.' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Oh, I wanna get married at 30!"Taehyung exclaimed.

"Hey! I'm the oldest I should get married first, choose another age!"

"No! I wanna get married soon & have beautiful kids around with two dogs & one cat."

"Hmmm, very domestic." Rm comments.

"Maybe 35 is a reasonable age to get married." Yoongi commented.

"You wanna get married, Yoongi hyung! That's new." Teased Hoseok.

"Well my lineage cannot end with me."

"Same, same." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I don't know what to put."Jimin said thinking out.

" I knew a good age to put. "Hoseok said laughing,his answer would be funny.

Jungkook happened to see what he put in & stare at him incredulously.

"Hobi hyung,why did you put that?"

"Why not, it'll be funny!"

"What? Why?What did hyung put Kookie?" asked Jimin curiously.

"Hey!no peaking & no telling Jungkook."

"So mean, hyung." Jimin complain.

"Wait till it was released."Rm said to stop the commotion.

Maybe Jungkook should write the same answer like Hobi hyung that way people will think he was just being funny & not because he really don't wanna get married to a girl & have kids.

He was content just being w Jimin,he always picture his future to be with Jimin, that they would live together somewhere to spend the rest of their lives without the limelight.

He was satisfied when he input his answer.

"Boys,time for practice!"Their manager said stopping what they were doing.He was to asked Jimin what he put but didn't get the chance & he forgot about it completely.

A few months later,just when the group was on a very rare day off, the magazine company sent them a copy of the issue where they answered the questions,they were the front page that surprised them.The magazine was an international magazine as well so they didn't expect that huge thing.

Hoseok was the first to read their article & he was pleased at how it turned out. Soon Taehyung & Jimin checked it as well.

"What's with Hobi hyung & Jungkookie's answer,that's not even possible." Tae said.

"I'm sure they were just being playful." Jimin said as he looks at Jungkook 's answer to the question ideal age to get married.

"Hobi hyung! Why did you answer 100 years!?" Tae asked loudly.

Hobi laughed it off, "It'll take me that long to married all ARMYS!"

"Woah! That's a nice one hyung!" Jimin laugh as well. He noticed Jungkook getting out of his room, it's already past 10:00 am, the younger must have stay up late playing video games again.

"Kookie, take a look of this magazine, we are on front page." Jimin asked him to come over to the sofa.

"That ideal age magazine?" Jungkook finally realized about that, he curiously read their articles.

It was a normal article at all, he looked at that specific question & Jimin's answered caught him.

"Hyung, you answered 35 years old..."

"Yes, isn't that a good enough age!"

"So you, you wanna get m-married then."

"Of course, Kookie.Dont you want that, too?"

Jungkook throw the magazine harshly on the table & got up.

"I don't." He answered storming back to his room, Jimin was a little taken a back that the younger suddenly got mad.

"Kookie, where are you going?"

"Room!" He heard the maknae shout.

"But you just got out."

"So what?" Jungkook opens the door harshly & slam it hard startling the others from the loud sound.

"What was that?" Jin asked shocked from the kitchen.

Jimin immediately got up & went to the younger's door, he knocks, "Jungkook, what's wrong? Open this door now!" He have no idea what happened to the maknae.

Tae went to him, "Why did Jungkook slam the door,Jiminie?" He looks concerned to the close door where Jimin was knocking nonstop.

"I dont know, he was reading the magazine & then suddenly got mad."

"What happened Jimin, Tae?" asked Yoongi that went out of his own room.

"Jungkook, he got mad at something in that magazine." Tae answered.

Jin went out the kitchen & saw everyone was crowding in front of the maknae's door.

"Did Jungkook just slammed the door?"

The others just nod.

"What happened Jimin?"

"I don't know hyung, he suddenly got mad at something." Jimin stopped knocking, it's no use, Jungkook won't open it no matter how much he knocks.The younger wont listen to them when he was mad, they need to wait until the younger would come to them to talk.

They went to the living room,at that moment RM came in with Hoseok who just go to the grocery store to buy some ingredients Jin needs.

"Guys, what's with that face?" Hoseok noticed.

"Just now, Jungkook just slammed the door & won't talk to us." Said Jin.

"Huh? What happened Jimin?" asked their leader.

"I don't know hyung, he was just reading the magazine then he stormed to his room, he looks so mad."

RM went to the younger's door. "Jungkook, open the door." he knocks a bit.

"No!" He heard the muffled answer of the maknae.

Jungkook was stubborn sometimes & right now he knows he won't open his door.

"What could have make him mad? I see nothing wrong with this." Tae asked hugging Jimin.

"I don't know."

"Just let him be for awhile, you know how he gets when his mad." Yoongi went to his room again.

"He will come out soon, don't worry too much Jimin-ah." Hoseok pat his shoulder..

"Jimin, help me do lunch." Jin asked, Jimin tend to worry too much when his not busy with something else.

Jungkook knows his behavior startled his hyungs but he can't help getting mad with Jimin's answer.He was planning to get married after all, what would that leave him at?He always thought his hyung will stay with him until their old.

'Am I the only one thinking we will spend our future together?How can he answer happily that he will marry at 35?'

Jungkook bury his face in his pillow, so many thoughts running in his head, thoughts about him & Jimin, their relationship.It seems that their relationship is not going to last forever after all.

He was such a cry baby,he can't help how hurt he feels right now, without Jimin he wouldn't know what to do, his always dependent on him. A future without him means nothing.He loves him so much it hurts.

'If his not going to be mine in the end there's no point staying with him now, he will leave anyway,why not now?'

Jungkook made up his mind, he wanted out, he must get used to not having his hyung around cause he will never be.

His gonna break up with him.

Later that day when Jungkook have cried enough, he went out of his room when Jin hyung called in for dinner.

Everyone was silent,they have no idea what have gotten to their maknae but they all sure noticed how his eyes were swollen means he have cried so much.

Jimin immediately run beside Jungkook, he was so worried with him but he felt so hurt when Jungkook just passed by him as if his not there.

They all had an idea this has something to do with Jimin,Jungkook rarely throw tantrums like a kid, if he does it's always about Jimin.

They exchanged glances when they saw how Jungkook avoid Jimin, out of all of them, Jimin was the most affected & worried.

They eat in silence, but the elder broke it. He can't stand looking at Jimin with his head low when he didn't even know what he did wrong.

"Jungkook, would you care to tell us what was that earlier?"

"Yes, but not with Jimin hyung around." The cold voice & lack of endearment cuts Jimin's heart to pieces as he look at the poker faced maknae.

"Jungkook, I didn't know what I did but I'm sorry, please talk to me." Jimin was pleading.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Jimin hyung, but I think we should end our relationship."

Everyone was shocked from what they heard especially Jimin.

"W-what? Jungkook-ah, don't joke like that."

"Yeah! Jungkook what's wrong with you?" Taehyung was as shocked as the rest, he never thought that words will ever come out from Jungkook.

"If you have a problem, talk it out, Jungkook, Jimin don't know what he did wrong." Yoongi said as he looked at the stubborn maknae.

"I think its better to end this relationship now before we regret in the future."

Jimin can't stand hearing those hurtful words coming from Jungkook so he got up & run to his shared room. He was crying & it hurts Jungkook just as much but he need to endure it.

Taehyung followed Jimin to console him.

" Jungkook, what have you done? Why would you said that knowing you were hurting Jimin?" Jin was beyond mad.

"Jungkook, you can't just say you want to end your relationship without explanation, you were both hurting, you love each other so much." RM wants to know what's wrong.

Jungkook looks down.

"Tell it to us please." Hoseok said.

"Jimin hyung,he had plans of getting married, when that time comes, where will it leave m-me..?" He can't help the tears coming out again.

Jin sat beside him & hugs him patting his back as the boy sobs so hard.

"I thought we will be together until the end but it was just me..." The more he talks the more vulnerable he gets,the pain his feeling hurts so bad.

"Shhh....I think you misunderstood Jungkook." Said Jin.

"If we won't end together why must we keep this, we should end it now & move on."

"Jungkook, talk to Jimin, tell him that, he was not the type to play around, he loves you so much to ever leave you." Yoongi believes this was all a misunderstanding.

"Go talk to him & apologize, you made him cry over something he didn't know." The leader pats his shoulder.

"I-I can't."

"Ask him don't assume anything so go..."

Jungkook wipe off his tears he reluctantly get up & heads to the elders room,he opened the door slowly. It broke his heart seeing Jimin crying while Taehyung hugging him tight. He was the reason why his crying right now, he was such a jerk.

Tae sensed his presence with eyes showing how mad he was.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin look up & their eyes met. How he hated him self for causing Jimin to cry.

"I want to talk with Jimin hyung." He remained at the door.

"You better be apologizing to Jimin..."

Jimin let's go of Tae, "It's okay, we need to talk so..."

Tae stands up & gave a warning look to Jungkook as he past by him. When they were alone, neither of them speak for a moment.

"H-hyung I'm sorry for what I did earlier."

"Jungkook-ah, come here." Jimin forgave him, he will never hate Jungkook, he wants to know what this is all about.

Jungkook sits beside him on the bed.

"What did I do?" Jimin asked never leaving his gazed at the other's face.

"Nothing..."

"Yeah, then why did you want to break up with me?"

Jungkook refused to look at him.

"Hyung you really wanna get married, right?"

  "So it's really about that marriage thing, what's with it?"

  Jungkook look at him, "Don't you get it? You wanna get married have a new chapter of your life while I will be left behind!"

Jimin stared at him confused, "What? What do you mean you'll be left behind?" He can't still get what the younger was so upset about.

"Hyung! You will get married.... with a girl, have a family & lives happily but what that leaves me?I always thought that we will be together for always."

  "Ohh...." Jimin realized what upset Jungkook, he was relieved that he was just misunderstood.

  Jimin hugs Jungkook so tight while smiling so wide which confused the other.

  "What? You think I'm just kidding breaking up with you?" Jungkook was mad seeing Jimin smiles as if the situation is not serious.

   "Kookie!" Jimin peeper kisses on the naknae's face irritating him more so moved away.

  "You think I'm gonna married a girl?"

  "You said you are!"

  "When? I can't remember."

  "Hyung, you think this is funny?"

  "It is, I said I wanna get married, that's true but not just with anyone, I wanna get married to my bunny." Jimin held him in embrace looking dearly on his face. Jungkook takes a moment to understand what his hyung said.

   "Huh?"

  "I'm gonna marry you someday, Jeon Jungkook."

  Jungkook felt his face heating up, those words felt so real & the happiness he feels can't be compared to anything.

  "Y-you will marry me?" He asked shyly.

  "But of course!Jungkook, you might not know but in the States, they allowed same marriage.When we get to the right age, I'm marrying you & we'll live together."

  "Hyung..." Jungkook can't stand the happiness he might die for its too much. He hugs back Jimin to hide his redden face.

  "I always pictured us together as well, until we get so old, I think its not a bad idea at all, spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much,Jungkook. Don't even try to break up with me again."

  Jungkook shook his head that's resting on the older's shoulder." I wont break up with you, I'm sorry and Park Jimin, I love you so much as well. "He whispered next to his ear.