πŸ’˜πŸ˜πŸ’˜

3.2, dance sessions & lip-to-lip confessions.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is an elegance about Sung Jiyeon and the way she moves across the studio with caution and poise. A ballerina in her younger days, a Hip hop dancer in adolescence, it isn't a surprise that the beauty is well-rounded." His confidant pauses then deadpans instantly before flickering his eyes over to his buddy's piercing ones, "should I continue reading this to you?" Minghao inquires, his lips twisted in a knowing smirk.

Junhui wanted more than anything to reach across the picnic table and snatch the SU student paper from his obnoxious best friend's fingers but decided against it. At least this time.

"Ah nah, you don't have to. I just wanted to know what the big fuss is about her." Junhui explained smoothly, his features schooled into a blank expression. "She's supposed to be replacing Kang Mina, I believe."

"Ah yeah? Well good riddance, now I don't have to hear about Mina complaining about SU's lack of attention towards the dance department. Obviously, it's exquisite! I don't know what she was going on and on about." Minghao mutters as he sits the paper aside, "but that's water under the bridge now."

"Quite frankly," Junhui agrees easily before confiscating the article from his friend's side of the table. He instantly turned it over and gazed at the black and white photo of the new student. He figured he might as well encrpyt her image into his mind because after all, he'll be the one giving her the tour of Saehyung University of freaking course. For some reason, the dance department believes that he's the politest student and known for his (surprising) patience, Junhui had reluctantly agreed to it that one time. However, he didn't know it'd be for every new student joining their department. He'd already gave a tour of the campus and an extensive history about it to a total of five transfers this year and this girl, Sung Jiyeon was making it six.

At least she's pretty, he thought to himself. Who could argue with that? At least he wouldn't be entirely bored to death. Despite the chore, he still wanted Jiyeon to feel at home at SU and he vowed to himself that he'd do just that. He'll answer all her questions and direct her towards the right crowd of people to hang with. Maybe even Kim Minkyungβ€”the school's most popular girl and super geniusβ€”wouldn't mind taking Jiyeon under her wing and watching after her; Minkyung was nice like that.

Minghao took a gander at his watch before shoving his wrist towards his friend, "isn't the princess expected to arrive in twenty minutes?"

Ugh, that's right, Junhui's frown deepened as he too, glanced at the watch and stood up to discard his crumpled sandwich wrapper and empty can of cola. Minghao followed suit as the two friends began to trek across campus in order to be in place for when the new student arrived; at least the director wouldn't have to search him down this time. That would not be a pretty sight at all, Junhui thought as shivers trickled down his spine. No one ever wants to get into an altercation with the dance department director, never-ing-ever.

"I'm about to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter