Amusement Park part 2

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

“I guess it just the four of us now.” Hebe said  awkwardly as they started walking again.  Four the next four hours they walked around, ride some rides and played some games.

“OMG! Look at that stuffed panda! It so cute!” Gui exclaimed, looking at a cute stuffed panda that was half her height sitting on a chair.

“Would you like to try little lady, it only takes five dollars? Just shoot three bullets  into that board of there and you can have that panda!” said that guy that was running this game.

“I don’t know… I at aiming…” Gui said disappointed.

Aaron’s POV

We were just walking around when Gui suddenly exclaimed.

“OMG! Look at that stuffed panda! I’s so cute!” she exclaimed. That panda was huge, I bet it was up to her waste, how childish can she get? I asked myself.

“Would you like to try little lady, it only takes five dollars? Just shoot three bullets  into that board of there and you can have that panda!” said that guy that was running this game.

I was about to walk on when I heard Gui’s disappointing voice and looked over. Her big brown eyes were getting watery, everything about her right know was just too cute! I sighed.

“I would like to try.” I said to that guy.

“You would? Little lady your boyfriend here is quite nice, most of the others would just pull their girlfriends off.” He said.

“He’s not my boy-” Gui tried to say.

“Thank you, but can I please play now?” Aaron asked cutting of Gui, somehow he doesn’t want to hear Gui say that he is not her boyfriend.

The guy just shrugged and accepted the money, and gave me the gun with three bullets in it.

“Do you know the rules?” He asked me.

“Yes, try and shoot all three bullets into that board. Yes I know they rules.”

“Then please start.” He said not liking my attitude.

I carefully rose up the gun and aimed. The bullet hit the center of the board. I looked around me, Jiro, Hebe, and Gui’s eyes were wide. I smirked.

I carefully did the same thing as before and all two bullets went into the center of the board. People around me started to clap, Jiro and Hebe’s mouth wide open, while Gui’s eyes were watery again, this time with happiness as the guy handed her the huge panda.

“Well, little lady, you have a wonderful boyfriend there! It is the first time in weeks had has someone shot all three bullets into the board! Lucky girl!” He said and went back to work.

“Wow, Aaron that was amazing! I never knew that you know how to us a gun, you even have good aim!” Jiro said still amazed. Before I could respond, Gui ran up to me and gave me a big huge.

“Thank You Aaron!” I don’t know how but I hugged her back.

“Ha, ha not problem la!” I smiled, somehow my heart is beating really fast.

“Hey, where are San Jie and Jiro Ge.” Gui asked, looking around.  

“I don’t know.” I answered her.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Hello?” Gui said into her phone. “Um… Okay I understand, we’ll be home soon. Bye.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“My grandma just called, she wants us to be home now.” She said.

“Then let’s go and see if we can find Jiro and Hebe.” I said. My arm was around her slinder waiste, see couldn't see because she was still holding the panda, it was covering half her eye sight.