what's wrong with aaron.

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

  Normal POV

The Huan sisters and The Tian Brothers walked to the parking lot. By now the whole school will know about the party.

“Class was so boring today!” Jiro complained.

“I can’t believe we are not in the same class anymore!” Genie said to Hebe.

“Do you really miss me that much? Or are you really missing the free homework copying and the help I give you in class?” Hebe asked raising her eyes.

Chun, Ella, Genie, and Calvin are in one class- Class A-B.

While Hebe, Gui, Aaron, and Jiro are in class- Class- A-A. Both of the classes are the smartest in the whole school.

“Why do I have to be put in A-A?” Jiro asked. “I’m going to fail in that class! Why can’t I be in Class F-A instead?” He asked.

“You do know that Class F-A is a failing class right? And don’t worry I’ll help you with your homework and studies!” Calvin said that last part evilly.

Everybody started laughing when they looked at Jiro’s expression, even the Aaron and he barley talked today.

“Jie, I’m not going home with you guys.” Gui said after they all stopped laughing, everyone turned to her.

“Why?” Ella asked.

“Oh, I’m going to Tong Tong’s place, we haven’t seen each other all summer. I miss her so much!” Gui said.

“Okay, than Aaron can drive you there, when you want to come home just call him again and he’ll pick you up.” Chun said.

Gui looked at Aaron’s face before saying anything, his still look kind of scary, Gui thought.

“It’s okay, Tong Tong is driving me to her house and back.” Gui said.

“Gui you ready?” Tong Tong asked running up to her.

“Yeah, let’s go!” Gui said pulling Tong Tong to her car.

About an hour later the sisters and the brothers reached home.

“Aaron, what’s wrong with you today?” Chun asked as he blocked Aaron’s way, he was about to go to his room.

Jiro and Calvin looked uncomfortable, as Aaron said that nothing was wrong and walked up the stairs.

“Calvin, Jiro do you know what’s going on? Everything feels really awkward between you guys since yesterday night.” Ella said.

“Um… well… you see…” They all mumbled at once.

“Okay, there is a problem between you guys, let’s go into the living room and talk.” Ella said walking to the living room.

“What’s going on?” Chun asked again as they sat on the coaches.

Calvin kept nudging Jiro who nudged Hebe who nudged Genie.

“Well you see…” Hebe began, “yesterday Genie, Gui and I were in our rooms talking about stuff.”

“And these stupid boys eavesdropped on our conv.” Genie added glaring at the boys.

“Is that really important now?” Hebe asked before the boys could say anything.

“Anyways let’s cut it short, Aaron got mad of what Gui said… and this is what happened.” Calvin said.

“What did Gui said that made Aaron so mad?” Ella asked.

“Yeah, Aaron isn’t the kind of person that gets mad easily.” Chun added.

Calvin, Jiro, Genie and Hebe looked at each other, not sure if they should tell them what Gui had said.

Finally Calvin walked to Chun, while Genie walked to Ella and whispered into their ears.

“WHAT??” Both of them shouted before Calvin and Genie can cover their mouths.

“Shhh! I promised Aaron I won’t tell anybody!” Calvin hissed removing his had away from Chun’s mouth.

“Okay, Okay! But do you really mean it when you say that Aaron… Aaron loves Gui?” Chun asked in a low voice. All of them nodded.

“What about Gui? Does she like Aaron?” Ella asked. They shrugged.

“We don’t know… But yesterday she said that she still likes someone… I think I know who that someone is.” Hebe said nodding to herself.

“Who??” They all asked.

“Danson.” 

Please comment!