engagement

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

At the party

Gui Gui’s POV

“Mom!” Ella called out as Mrs. Huan turned around.

“Good, you’re here! Gui, baby Happy birthday! I can’t believe you’re nineteen already!” Mrs. Huan cried and hugged her.

“Mommy, Please don’t cry! I’ll always be your baby girl!” I said crying along with mommy.

“Happy birthday!” I heard someone say behind me and turned around.

“Tong Tong!!!” I screamed and hugged her.

“Here’s your present!” she said handing her a big pick box.

“Thanks!”

“Gui, it’s time for you guys to go backstage, the party is about to start.” Mrs. Huan said.

“Okay.” I said and went backstage with the rest.

“Good Evening, everybody!” Mr. Tian said walking out onto the stage. “Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Huan.” Everybody clapped as I saw mommy and daddy went on.

“Hello, everyone! Thank you for coming to our baby girls nineteen birthday!” dad said.

“I can’t believe that she’s already nineteen! I’m so proud of her! Please welcome Even Huan!” mommy shouted as I walked on stage. Mommy gave me the microphone.

“Hello everybody, I’m Even Huan. Thanks for coming.” I said and bowed my head a little. The audience clapped.

“Farther more, I would like to tell all of you three great news!” Mr. Tian said as I walked to stand beside mommy.

“But first let’s welcome my sons out here first, with the rest of the Huan sisters.” Everyone clapped again as they made their way onto the stage.

“Now Chun and Ella here have been dating for a year now,” Mr. Tian said as Chun and Ella walked beside him. Cameras were flashing everywhere as the media took pictures of Chun and Ella. “We would all like to invite you to Chun and Ella’s wedding!” Mr. Tian finished.

“When did they get together?” asked one reporter.

“Why are they getting married so fast?” another reporter asked.

“Is Ms. Ella pregnant?” another asked.

“Are you forcing them to get married?” another asked.

“Please let me explain.” Mr. Tian said to the media.

“It was their chose to get married, we just simply gave our blessings to them.” Daddy said.

“But there is a reason why we want them to get married so fast,” Mr. Tian said, “But don’t get me wrong Ella isn’t pregnant, we just want our companies to become one, so we could be the biggest companies in Asia.”

“The other reason is, we have been friends for so long, we would like to also become family.” Daddy added.

“Last but not least the other six would also be engaged to each other, Calvin will be engaged to Genie, Jiro will be engaged to Hebe, and Aaron would be engaged with Even.” Mr. Tian said as more flashes and question shot our way.

“That is all we needed to tell tonight, please enjoy the party!” mommy shouted and everyone lifted their glasses.