New house!

Bite Me! [BTS FF] (Completed! ✔️]

After I got out the hospital my doctor told me to get into a sport to recover but if my stomach hurts stop doing what I am doing and sit down  so I moved in with Yoongi and I will stay on the couch until my room is done being built

"WOW!  this is so big!" I said as I stepped into the house "Yeah..." said Yoongi "here be quite if you don't want to-" said Yoongi about to finish his sentence but then... "HEY HYUNG!!!" yelled a pretty cute man running downstairs and jumped on Yoongi "hey Taehyung," said Yoongi while they talked I just stood there awkwardly "hey who's this?" said Taehyung  "Hello I'm Y/N," I said as I bowed and he did the same "I'm Taehyung" he said

"please take care of me," I said "wait hyung is she moving in?" said Taehyung "yes she is," said Yoongi "Hyung...is she a vampire?" said Taehyung "here Y/N go to my bedroom...its the black door and just wait till I get back" said Yoongi "Ok" I said as I walked up the stairs and walked into his bedroom.

                                                                      [Yoongi's P.O.V]

"Taehyung...she's human," I said "HYUNG DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HECK THE VAMPIRE COUNCIL WILL DO TO US IF THEY FIND OUT!" said Taehyung " I know but her parents always fight and her uncle shot her in the side and she has nowhere to go or stay but here!" I said trying to convince him "fine..." he said, "but if she causes trouble I am blaming you!" He said, "thank you!" I said as I ran up into my room but found her laying down on her stomach "ARE YOU OKAY!" I nearly yelled "Yeah...Just... I'm miserable"  Said Y/N "here you can sleep in my bed for a while just get better," I said as I walked down and told the rest of the boys "WHAT SHES HUMAN!" yelled one of the boys "I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS!" yelled another boy and we all talked what we should use for this and we found out.... WE ARE GOING TO TURN Y/N INTO A VAMPIRE!.... "but who will bite her?" said One of the boys " I will"I said "ok all plans set?" said another boy "Yup!" we all said as we walked to our rooms. when I reached my room I peeked in without her noticing and saw her standing looking out the window as she sighed  "I hope its better here than the old house..." she said sadly. I knocked on the door and came in she looked back to me and smiled and I could it was fake.... why is she faking stuff?

[next chapter soon!]