Uncle No!

Bite Me! [BTS FF] (Completed! ✔️]

After I went to bed and woke up the next day. "hey honey..." said my Mom shaking me slightly up "yeah..." I said clenching my eyes because of the sunlight... "Y/N I'm glad you are awake I heard a thud is everything ok?" said my mom as she looked at the bloody rag on my neck "what's this?!" she asked in concern  as she snatched the rag off my neck "Um..." I said then she looked at the bite mark Yoongi left behind "mom I-" I tried to say but then there was a knocks at my window.

I hurried up and ran to my window and saw Yoongi but in winter clothes... I opened the window and he fell on and I kicked the window to close "Mum shut the blinds"  I said and she did "thank you..." said Yoongi "no problem" I said as I petted his head knowing he was burning outside...and he was breathing heavily. "who's this?" said my mother "hey...I'm... Yoongi" said Yoongi as he smiled showing his vampire teeth "ahh!" screamed my mother which caused my father and uncle to run up to my room with a gun  "what! whats up honey!" yelled my father "he's a-" said my mother but before she could say anything else I picked up Yoongi and put him behind me. "IF YOU SHOOT HIM YOU SHOOT ME!" I yelled and Yoongi back hugged me and put his head on my shoulder. 

"HES A VAMPIRE!" yelled my mother "What the Funk!" yelled my uncle as he grabbed the gun and almost shot Yoongi and I... but... "Hey Y/N!" yelled Sana as she entered the room then she gave all of us a 'What the heck just happened?' look  "is everything ok?" said Sana "No HES A VAMPIRE!!" yelled my mother pointing at Yoongi "hey I'm sorry I caused all this,"  Yoongi whispered into my ear "HES A FRIEND!" I shouted at my parents and uncle "NO HE WILL KILL YOU!" My father yelled, "NO HE Won't!" I yelled as I got up and tried to grab the gun that my uncle had but my uncle panicked and shot me in the side... I looked down and put my hand on my side with my mother and Sana screaming and I fell down but to only to feel my in Yoongi's arms  "its ok... just breath" said Yoongi then everything went black.

                                                         [Yoongi's POV]

after we got her to the hospital her uncle got arrested and the doctors had to put her in surgery her mother went home and so did her father those selfish people their child is in there... Sana and I talked after a while the doctor came back "Y/N's Parents? " said the doctor "sorry they left can we come in " said Sana "sure!" said the doctor as he led us into the room. When I saw her I almost did cry she is suffering a lot "hey guys" said Y/N and I hugged her "when you get out we are making new arrangements " I  said "Like what?" said Y/N  "like~ you living with Yoongi" said Sana "ok" said Y/N and you could tell she was tired "go and get some rest I'll wait for you to get better..." I said as I left the room and Sana Stayed with her